• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that im here now in jurong i hate ym! why is that it doesnt load now, this morning i was using it and now it never opens grrr.. its the only way i can commu with him nwei i confess i feel sorry for ej. i saw him ol this morning, and after some chats maybe i pissed him off, i dont know why he acts like that. nwei, i confess again that i suffer from jetlag so much i was vommiting for about an hour until we get to my aunts haus last midnight that's why i fail to get ol right away when i arrived at their house. until now i feel like the whole place was swaying like im in a ferry'swheel:lol::lol: i confess i want to learn mandarin but my relatives said that most people here speaks english so i dont have to try hard to learn their language nwei i confess that i had terrible english if anyone noticed that i only use simple english in my posts here :lol:
jp10_pogi
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Confessing.... Going home late for 4 straight days.... niyahahaha:D and... very anxious of the upcoming Nursing Liscensure Examination result.. :eh:
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i thought i was happy being here. maybe i should go home after 2-3 weeks some reason came to me that made me decide this way... =( i confess im going out this afternoon with my relatives.. dont know where they are planning to go nwei im not interested anymore wahhhh i wanna go home :crybaby: i miss my little kiddo already... i confess i will not leave him again when i get home. :(
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that i'm starving now! and by that i need to out..
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: I confess: [spoiler]I'm sick so I didn't go to school today. I hate it! All my SWs and Quizzes will be graded as 0. Ugh.... :mad:[/spoiler]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

get well soon siz^ i confess im feelin so lazy today...and i easily get irritated... :disgust: :wallbash:
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess that i fell asleep during our test~ lolwut? :lol: haha but it's okay i wont expell or whatever :P I confess that my friends seems liek not trusting me now :o:lol::lol: <-- [b]This is not a BI lel[/b] :wasted: I confess i lel'd on harbii's sig~ :paranoid:
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]get well soon siz^ i confess im feelin so lazy today...and i easily get irritated... :disgust: :wallbash:[/quote] Same here. Thanks sizzy. [spoiler]I'm mad at my friend. Why? 'Coz she's a two-timer. How? She has 2 BFs. One is my former crush, who is undeserving to be her BF, and one is my best friend, and I'm crying a lot 'coz she just broke up with him, my Best Friend! :crybaby: And guess what, she is only 11. Months younger than me! So immature. :disgust: [/spoiler]

Last edited by ♥brains&beauty♥ (2008-07-01 01:51:24)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ omg sis. she's 11 and she does that? :o waw. what's with kiddos nowadays? :/ -------- i confess i got mad at my blockmate a while ago. he's a guy and he doesn't respect girls.. i hate him. i hate him :angry: [spoiler]our other blockmates are mad at him and somehow backstabbing him already and then i tried to talk to him about it. and darn he kept on calling me a [i]bitch[/i] :disgust: he said.. i'm mean, [i]maarte, malande,[/i] flirt, backstabber, bitch, whore, [i]sosyal[/i] and all those mean stuff.. gaahd. i hate him.. he tells that to other girls too, just indirect. But in my case, he told me straight forward, [b]inside mcdo[/b]!. [b]in front of my crush[/b]!... and i was so pissed that i walked out... my friends tried to comfort me by saying he's just joking around and all the stuff he said weren't true.. but then i felt embarassed already.. and i just want to get back at him tomorrow.. lels. is he forgetting that i'm a boxer? :eh: let's see how a bitch gets even =D[/spoiler]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ wakakaka~ i miss your [b]SPUNK[/b] siszy.. =D its been a long time since you got this mad.. ha-ha give him a piece of your fist.. *budghhh* =D i confess ... [spoiler] im relieved!! finally i have no duty tomorrow yey! i can sleep late.. :lol: im addicted to [b]FM static[/b] already.. :wow: i loev their songs!!! :redface: i miss my kambz so much :crybaby: [/spoiler]
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler] i am new here.. i am not the old hoshigaki :cool: .. i am his brother.. my brother hoshi/jc went to Singapore.. confess i really dunno anyone here.. please can u be mah friend?? thanks yu..[/spoiler]
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b] @hoshigaki: that?! :)[/b]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ he went to singapore... oh... i see.. u can call me tinay btw ;) i confess...my mom gave me this 2 small cadburry chocolates... egg shape chocolates and...it taste good ahehe me want more lolz.. :lol: i confess...im havin a headache right now... i need some rest but here i am! starin at the monitor typing this confession :lol:
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]^wow, thanks sisz thinay.. can i call you sisz?! hmm.. chocolates my ease your headaches, it works for me =).. [/b]
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]^ he went to singapore... oh... i see.. u can call me tinay btw ;)[/quote] is he your friend before sis tinay?? ok i will call you sis tinay :) i confess [spoiler] thanks lord , i met sis tinay.. :)[/spoiler]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ [b]@tinay[/b] that's what you call a[i] "pazaway"[/i] hey girl, go get some rest before i get mad at you.. :evil: --- I confess im tired i need some rest :D

Last edited by dondon (2008-07-01 06:23:34)

black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]@hoshigaki:hmm?! i confess that i want to know what are you about to confess.. :lol: @dondon: me too, it's kinda a hobby for me.. quite stress-relieving :) [/b]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[^ really? hehe.. yeah stress-relieving ;) ---- I confess i killed a cockroach, its so [i]Kaderder[/i] =(

Last edited by dondon (2008-07-01 06:29:51)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@siz eljoy: sure u can call me siz ;) @hoshi: i mean whats yer name ? yeah i knew him ;) @dondon: hehe if im pasaway..then what do you call yourself mas pasaway din? :lol: i confess im still havin headache... and the chocolates ddnt work hehe... :disgust: i want to... :wallbash: :disgust:
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ haha.. yeah, we are pazaway =D --- I confess i want to revived my domain =(

Last edited by dondon (2008-07-01 06:36:08)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:35

[ 9 queries - 0.714 second ]
Privacy Policy