• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that darn virus is that destroys my old fashio pc here at work and im suffering not having a ym grrrr... i feel terrible. :disgust:
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess that ms forsakendoll pm me. thanks :D I confess i am hungry, im going to eat now. hihihi :D
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[spoiler]i confess that i'm so tired updating and adding new tricks at my FS..because FS always filtered the linker,hush.. why their always doing that? :disgust:[/spoiler]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll]If you don't like nursing that much then just shift to com sci. I wished i did that but i didn't lol. I'm already a board passer and everything but i really don't feel like working as a nurse abroad :penguin: I realized that I would loev to work if it's something I'm really interested in (or something i'm good at so i can excel)[/quote] if i wasn't in my 4th yr now i'll do exactly that ate. fewwww i dont like to be a nurse :doubt: but i guess its too late to back out now. dang :wallbash: ill just follow ate shika's footsteps then. *hihi cant wait to graduate and go abroad. My grandma and pa are waiting. lulz :lol: but still im proud of you. [b]RN[/b] :eh: :thumbsup: i confess .. [spoiler] ive been sleeping late reading. :retard: im crushing him soo much already. he's really interesting. :wow: i wish he knows this and nah im not fooling around this time. me crushing you. REALLY =D :rolleyes: i miss my kambz. i wanna tell her so many things :lol: im worried with my kambal. :| i hope he's alright. [/spoiler]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that it's time for me to go to bed now.....good night from usa....good afternoon to Phils see ya tomorrow peace
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that i was so kilig with my baby im sad that he have to go so soon and its already friday i will not be able to get online on the next two days so i will miss him so much i confess that we had this issues again in our conversation about breaking up. hmmm darn me! i always opening up that topic to him, inspite that i know how he loves me hmmm and about breaking up with... hmmm... i felt bad a little but i was really flattered that he was expecting me to fight for him. and i know he will do the same way for me. hay why is this song "why could it be, why could it be the two of us" really hurts me, hay... i confess im having a hard time to tolerate his being so playful i mean friendly. he was so fond of chatting kase and i don't like what he's doing, anyway just like what i was telling him always, im happy whenever you're happy of anything you do.. and well baby boy goodluck to life there overseas, i confess i will terribly miss him. see you soon baby. [url=http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/a/amber_davis/see_you_soon.html][b][i]happy weekend baby ;)[/i][/b][/url]
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess,, i didnt have enough sleep for like 7 days straight.. :wallbash: :lol: but thats fine with me.. :lol: coz were always having fun.. (with my ftalk friends) esp. [b]LAST NIGHT[/b] the [b]CRAZIEST[/b] night ever.. hahaha...
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess i regret that i sleep earlier last night :wallbash: :wallbash: omg i missed their confe last night. they say it was the best confe they ever had :crybaby: waa~ :wallbash: i confess i hope there will be no absents today in our confe =D
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess I can't wait for the bloggerwave payment. errggghhh.. :wallbash:
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler] i now have a bf! :D a certified retired chickboy! =D (hope so) i find it so challenging. :P [/spoiler] [spoiler]i messed up w/the chief nurse in reading skin testing result. darn. i hate her. i thought it was already confirmed negative bcoz a chief nurse read it, i should trust..... but she told me to tell the supervisor. how ironic. =D why is she a chief nurse anyway. :doubt: now its my fault! dang! i hate mistakes. too bad i had to skin test again the patient. & skin tests are so damn painful. :angry: sorry patient.[/spoiler]
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess i feel sumthing bout him and her. . pls do tell me straight. .i'm not a "manghuhula". . just tell me if u don't love me anymore. . i also confess that I am really confused. . u'r location here is gone. . u'r not answering my pms.. even offline msg,u'r not leavin'. . just do tell me. .i'll understand. . i love u! keep safe
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ ohh my... what's the prob :( ------- [b]i confess[/b] i was shocked. it was my first time to hear Ephe sing :lol: [b]i confess[/b] i like xave's voice :wow: [b]i confess[/b] these paperworks make me go nuts. and still.... im dragging myself to school on a no-class day.. dunno why.. i just like the place.. i love college. i love my school. :wow: [b]i confess[/b] [spoiler]i seriously have only one ftalk crushie =)[/spoiler]
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess i miss my sis ma-ye.. she haven't sing for us for a while.. she always leave the confe too early.. and i confess i think i know her crush name... wahahaha.. ============================================ me too.. ephe has a great voice..

Last edited by nina123456 (2008-06-27 09:07:56)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

my last set of confessions for today.. promise. [b]i confess[/b] i miss sis nina too. :( [b]i confess[/b] i wanna apologize to my Class S bebes for always leaving the confe. sorry.. im just doing a lot of things these days. once i settle everything.. (if i will ever do) i'd spam unlimited in the confe :lol: :lol: kiddin :P [b]i confess[/b] i wonder if sis nina really knows who my crush is? :/
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Forgive me father for I have sinned. My last confession was 8months ago. :lol: [spoiler]I confess that there are so [b]many[/b] pretty and smexy girls here in FTalk. :redface: I also confess that I'm addicted to faith and nina's voice. :redface: I also confess that many members here in FTalk do not know my real personality. :D Many say I'm strict and a nobody's friend. But in fact I'm not. I also confess that I loevd singin for someone during confe. :redface:[/spoiler]
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=deathsiren]i confess i wonder if sis nina really knows who my crush is? :/[/quote] Right its tunie?? lulz.. :D -------------------------------------------- i confess -- now i know how to make a layouts for girls :eh: :eh: :eh: [b] buahaha[/b]
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ haha first time?? --------------------- I Confess that Sometimes In School.. I miss Friendstertalk members here Also Hunkies i always think about it cant stop thinking about it but im trying to cuz i love studying and reading books ------------------ My Partner Nahzbate i really like to see her real picture and also sir LH his pictures is [i]konti[/i]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I missed FTalk--and the [i]daily[/i] confe's. [spoiler] sdklfw opwe !!! And I also confess that I'm [u][b]EFFIN TIRED[/b][/u]! :o :wallbash: It's only our second week back and I feel liek I've been going to school for ten months already O_O Tomorrow's our Fellowship activity--it's just so unfair that we have to work harder than the first years, since this is THEIR fellowship activity anyway and we're just helping them out. My feet are so SORE, and my whole body is aching from that damn cheering practice--I almost got myself hoarse from screaming and laughing. Although we were all frustrated and exhausted, we still had a few laughs with the "[b]my toes my knees my shoulders my head[/b]" song :lol: we tried to add that song at the end of the cheering, wherein the leader says 5,6,7,8 GO --and we all sing our version which is liek "[i]paa, tuhod, bali ang ulo[/i]" (err, "[i]my toes, my knees, broken head[/i]" LOLZ) :lol: Seriously it was really funny. One would think we were having the final portion of our performance and suddenly we sang that song and even changed the lyrics lulz :lol: [/spoiler]

Last edited by joebz (2008-06-27 10:14:48)

cherlsyter91326
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess i dont know whom to believe/whom to listen to.. the guy i had been communicating with for the past 8 months, or the girl saying those things about him w/c is all [i]possibly[/i] true. :retard:
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess i want to cry at this moment...=( but i dont want somebody see me crying.:mad:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:13

[ 9 queries - 0.594 second ]
Privacy Policy