• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess [spoiler]i can`t access friendstertalk moment ago.. for 4 S#$*^%$3# hours.. :evil: :doubt: :disgust: :angry: :mad: [/spoiler] Just doing my job ayt? haha
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=stitch05]i confess i want to cry at this moment...=( but i dont want somebody see me crying.:mad:[/quote] [b]What's wrong sis? :| Whether it's a personal issue or not...In the real world etc.. Always remember that we're here to comfort and support you :) That's what friends are for... =) :thumbsup: Cheer up sis ^^[/b] [b]I confess that i'm excited for my trip to germany =)[/b] [b]Keep Rockin' \m/[/b]
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]I confess..[/b] that im chatting with my ex right now.. and i still love him.. but im chatting with my ex's ex too (but my ex's ex didn't know that im also her ex's ex) .. im trying to help my ex's ex to move on.. :lol: crazy situation! [i] lot's of ex! this post is kinda confusing![/i]
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^wahh so complex. :lol: -- @t i confess.. that im sux at social situation.
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=switpotato]wahahaha well do i need to pm u or juz tell it here.. so we all wont luk like tsismosa nyahaha... coz i too beginnin to b intrigue...[/quote] [b]It was just a joke sis =) Me and the other members just wanna create some spoofs and all that :P It was too late to do some april fools and stuff :D[/b] [b]I confess that i'm still excited for the trip! ^^ \m/[/b]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-06-27 12:48:01)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]i confess.....[/b][/align] [spoiler] That I'm so sad and depressed because me and my girl had a argument and now she won't talk to me, won't answer her phone, nothing. I confess that maybe I got a little bit "too" uspest of something kinda simple and maybe I even over reacted a bit. I confess that the last thing she said to me was "I don't want to talk to you". I don't know if that means never again, or if it means she's just mad for the moment. I confess that it is tearing me apart not knowing what's gonna happen between us because... I confess that I don't want to live without her....I love her so much, she is my world, my sun, my moon, my stars....my everything :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:[/spoiler]

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-06-27 14:57:36)

nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess,, i was sleepy a while ago,, i almost fell asleep while my pc is running.. wahaha.. but i cant leave my friends at the confe.. we're always having fun.. :wow::wow: i loev my crazy funny sweet friends so very muchie.. :wow::wow:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler]i forgot to alarm my cp to 6/7 pm just to wake up, and too bad, i didnt catch her online , geeeez, sorry for dat, but im prefering my voice,and song for you, :lol: i will give it to you soon, :eh: dont laugh, just listen, sorry again if i didnt get OL. =( you know ho u are, :redface: [/spoiler] ive won the member of the month for class -s. lolz :lol: thanks for my siggie my aya :wow: im happy. weeeeeee. :lol: i like the girl below me, weeeee :wow: su much, [b][ me <3 her ][/b] :wow:

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-06-27 16:12:36)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^i liek the boy above me :lol: [b]I confess..[/b] I confess that i miss my [b]nak xaviier[/b] very muhc, he suddenly disappeared in teh confe :question: and then i also miss [b]maye[/b] and [b]joebs[/b] :exclaim: they're prolly busy in school :crybaby: wa. :o It's already [b]3:30 am[/b] here but i'm still awake because [u]i loev[/u] talking to [s]him[/s] my friends in confe. :lol:

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-06-27 16:01:02)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that I am so disturb with that movie I just watched few minutes ago :/ I really want to know what would happen after its ending part. I hate the movie's director and writer! :mad: Why they made it so interesting and tend the audience curious what would happen after the ending part! :disgust:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ haha what movie?? i confess i'm about to start drinking, yet again :wallbash:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Invite me! Hahaha.. "American beauty" I confess that I'm being insomniac again! :( I have to force myself now to sleep :wasted:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ohhhh, that's an awesome movie !! =) now, yeah, i can understand why you hate the director hahaha :lol: :lol: "It's not like, ooops, where'd my job go" !!---that scene is so funny (along with the scene when Kevin Spacey is called into the office to be told that he's being layed off...hahaha ---sorry, lil off topic...please accept my apology--- I confess that I just opened my first beer of the day....11 more in the refridgerator :eh:

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-06-27 16:56:24)

bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess i can't sleep :wallbash: it's already 6:30 in here :/ i confess i loev our confe today wuts ,as always :lol: aww and yeah, i heard harbii singing :paranoid: :lol: no need to force him. looks liek he loev singing :lol: and wondering why xave is absent today ampp. :paranoid:

Last edited by bratinela01 (2008-06-27 17:26:31)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=stitch05]i confess i want to cry at this moment...=( but i dont want somebody see me crying.:mad:[/quote] why siz grace, whats wrong? :( i hope youll feel better by now..or if not... am just here.. ;) @topic: i confess... i dunno whats goin on here...ive been away for like 14 hours and i dunno whats going on na lolz.. i confess i have fansigns for some people here...but im too shy to gave it to them haha :lol: but i love them..theyre really cool and nice ;)

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-06-27 18:27:13)

Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Oh waw. I confess that I loev the confe yesterday but I couldn't stay long. Oka-san commands me to sleep. ;_____; I confess I was :O at Ephe's "Talent". I confess that I was :o at Ephe's voice. So goooood. Anyway, AMF I lost my last confession. Oh well, I guess I'll just save it for next time. Buh-bye.
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess that I feel so bad. Coz for the second time I just left the conference without telling my friends. :wallbash: Actually it was just a BRB (shower moed) but my father told me that we will practice driving. But I was so excited and that made me forget the confe. :crybaby: Anyway, I feel so alone now. Nobody's online in my contact list. :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: [spoiler]I suuper duuper ubber kaduper miss my mami aya, nela, push, nina, tunie and the rest of the gang. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:[/spoiler]

Last edited by xavierkym (2008-06-27 19:04:56)

lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess, i was confused. i had a missed call.:O freak! was the name.:doubt: and then i remembered it was my ex.=D [sub]i named him freak! =D[/sub] well, i don't know his reason. i don't text him anymore. i have new bf now.;)
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess: [spoiler]I confess that I can't open ftalk last night. Right now I am in our computer lab because still not sure if I can open this site at home.. awww :| But I hope I can open it at home now.. I confess that I feel strong now.. weee! :D [/spoiler]
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that im here in our home doing my office work for i have deadlines, i confess i can`t stay here for long coz i know im being followed :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:42

[ 9 queries - 0.460 second ]
Privacy Policy