• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that i am really happy right now..bcoz we don't have any assignments!!...:)
mariejoe
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=lucknskill]ahahah hentai addict? no way. kent b.. :) anyways yung matino na, when i had my 1st cellphone, i got many text mates dahil sa paghahanap ng mga number sa diyaryo na bulgar at expose, at isa sa mga number na iyun may nakilala ako na isang chika babe na pareho lang sa city kung san ako nakatira..she was funny, and we had a lot of fun texting each other (mahal pa ang tumawag noon).. and then naging gf ko siya. We then planned an eb (eyeball) at ako'y napaka excited na ma meet na siya. Matagal ako nag ready para pogi points kaya medyo late ako nun..then pag dating ko sa aming tagpuan.. sa malayo palang..may nakita akong.. :ninja: gay..i texted 'her' and she said andun na siya. Right on the same spot where the gay shit is standing.. ... .. . . . .. .. . in short. nagka GF ako ng bading. secret natin yun ha. :paranoid: :retard: :crybaby:[/quote] hahaha!...LOL!...It's ok at least u confessed... well,I have some confession to make that.... I am not happy with my new school! wehehe.... ~mariejoe~

Last edited by mariejoe (2008-06-17 08:38:34)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess I love to play hotdog bush in y8. LOL. I also confess I'm so excited to download firefox 3. I can't wait anymore. LOL.
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess... [spoiler]I really adore Push-senpai's niece :lol: She's cute!!! [/spoiler]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i hate my mom today. she is always sermoning me with not so important stuffs. argh :wallbash:
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess i really idolize ate swit.potato and also im looking forward to having fun with deviantangel1995 again... hhehehehe
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess my groupmates hate me right now... [spoiler]It's not my fault actually. We were supposed yo have a meeting after school. But my parents had to leave and they neede somebody to watch over the house, so I went home early. When I got home, I called up and they were mad at me. What do you think? Is it my fault? :cry: [/spoiler]
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess our camp is fast approaching! :o im so excited again! :D
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i almost reacted negatively at the offtopic at one of the threads here.
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler] I was :o:o with one post here..its like..OMFG!! :wallbash:,,nweiz.. I also confess that i really dont like this day..Its like so hard for me..I dunno why I loev to hurt myself :wallbash:, Part of the 2nd one... Confe Sucked Big time now!! I dunno where are the people inside the confe!?!??..they like dissappeared,,others not even talking..like watda!?..Its really Boring!!!!.. I also confess.. its total SIGHS for me.. Imma go beddy bye!![/spoiler]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that I realized that I am really insomniac! :paranoid: I want to sleep now but I want to do something else. I guess I will eat first. If ever I have enough time, then I will sleep. :retard:
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess it was the first time i blushed just a while ago.. man.. my classmates were teasing me. :eh: i also confess that they are torturing me at school. so much homework and quizzes, reports and summaries, even projects at the 2nd week of school. :retard: :crybaby: [spoiler] Help me! All of you are right! Third year High School is the year you go crazy! :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [/spoiler] I cant take this anymore.. :norose: it is hard to be a Junior without freaking out..
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that.. i miss my ex so muchhhH!! i cant think of anybody else except her.. =( jz now..i saw her comment in my friends profile.. which she call him "brother".. & they were talking bout going out together.. i feel so down after reading it.. why?? coz maybe im jealous.. but..why should i?? she's not my gf anymore.. she can do watever she want.. but.. why do i still feel like this.. :wallbash: feels like i want to [img]http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/images/mockery/emoticons/suicide.gif[/img] hmmm...

Last edited by unmaskedluke (2008-06-17 14:12:42)

harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that I am so happy for Mario & Alex to be nominated for this Friday's eviction night. I also confess that I love people patronizing me lol only joking.

Last edited by ' 'eMokIdD (2008-06-17 18:19:23)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that im still super sleepy... :|
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=:+:DominiK 521:+:]Help me! All of you are right! Third year High School is the year you go crazy![/quote] Lulz, being a senior would be worse. Classes haven't started officially yet but we all could feel the pressure already :smoke: :wasted: I confess I really want to go to the toilet, but nothing happens. I hate it when this happens, especially during schooldays. :|
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that im ol this 1am till 4 just to watch anime videos :D while doing some job.. hehe multi tasking...
Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I confess... I'm in the edge of selling all my audio/video stuff and old game consoles their cd's and dvd's and even this pc i'm using to add more on my savings so that i can buy a new and upgraded one... =D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that [spoiler]i feel lyk a big liar =( lie to myself.lie to other. :wallbash: arggghhh [/spoiler]
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that.. i hate people who always asking for repu!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:46

[ 9 queries - 0.605 second ]
Privacy Policy