• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

roan19
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Confession..? My lack of awareness got me into trouble with girls most of the time They think I'm crazy, not sensitive, cold, hardly smile, blah blah, and so on :/
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess i had dinner with someone last night. SANTA!! -- NOT! hahaha :lol: and i had fun .. :wow:
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess: [spoiler]I confess that I am enjoying the new ff3.. so far it's better than the ff2 because it loads faster than that of the last version.. :D I confess that one of my subjects are not being attented by our instructor.. I wonder, have they forgot our subject code? sheez... :doubt: We have been left behind for two weeks now and still no class instructor arrived... =|[/spoiler]
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess that im so :evil: with the PM option here in ftalk.., i cant send messages., :crybaby: wahhhh.., it always says retry after 30 sec.., it's been 5 min since the last time i tried to send it still did'nt work!! :wasted:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=peachcute_18]i confess that im so :evil: with the PM option here in ftalk.., i cant send messages., :crybaby: wahhhh.., it always says retry after 30 sec.., it's been 5 min since the last time i tried to send it still did'nt work!! :wasted:[/quote] People suggest to change the title everytime that happens. --- confess i want to let go of my feelings for her. it only hurts me so much.
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥]HighSchool life is so fun. I love these years of my life. I didn't notice that I'm already a Freshman, because I was used to being grade 6. LOL~ Hmm.. The only thing I don't like about HighSchool is the Algebra, but maybe next time I will be good at it. Haha..[/quote] Wooo. Welcome to high school. =D Lol. Don't worry about algebra, it's kind of fun once you get used to it. ^_________^ Right now we seniors will be taking up trigonometry, calculus, and statistics. :retard: :retard: :retard: So pray for me, lol. I confess I finally found a backup of my layout codes. :wasted: My only problem right now is I can't make another js loader thing, I forgot how LOL and now my profile's incomplete without the tweaks lol but at least, I found the css. XD Am so happy. ^^ I also confess that I'm VERY VERY VERY bored. :|
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=joebz]Right now we seniors will be taking up trigonometry, calculus, and statistics. :retard: :retard: :retard: So pray for me, lol.[/quote] Trigonometry is LOEV Calculus is WHATEVA..I..DONT..CARE STATISTICS is LIFE Amf. Why just now? :eh: I took those subjects in sophomores :o :lol: [/spoiler] -- [b]TOPIC[/b] Confessions bebeh... [spoiler]I feel liek eating Nela =( Imma in Class U liek April. [b]UNBELONGED[/b] Imma confused..... I have no clue... This is really morass my dear. :/ Im starting to liek FF :o and starting to hate IE =D:thumbsup: I wonder what is my owner doing :rolleyes: [/spoiler] Added: I forgot. I confess that i was chatting with my very first and longest-time (?) crush :wow: Amf. Vernon Cadaoas :redface:

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-06-20 16:25:08)

stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confessed we had so much fun chatting w/ sis pauline last night..:lol: intriguing/ revealing mode... i was like :o and pauline too.. :P many chuva ek ek ang chuvaness revealed... :lol:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=peachcute_18]i confess that im so :evil: with the PM option here in ftalk.., i cant send messages., :crybaby: wahhhh.., it always says retry after 30 sec.., it's been 5 min since the last time i tried to send it still did'nt work!! :wasted:[/quote] I use back > reload then send :thumbsup: works everytime :) [spoiler] i haven't gotten muchosz sleep, slept @ around 4am gosh.. these ym confe is oweiisz keeping me up but last night ( or was is this morning ? ) is 'prolly the last confe for the week bcoz im going elsewhere again hihi. But before i go i wanted to make a dark eerie layie but I'm just feelin' so lazy...too many ideas, so short time *sigh. I wanted to bring my pc along wif me but my bro told me that i should just come back for it when i'm already settled wif everything. hmmm.. he got a point. But I'll sure miss everyone here *cries. I also confess that something's bugging me lately i'm really troubled wif this thought because of what he told me the other day *arghhh i really hate him when he do this to me... I'm doing fine now and now he just had to pm me *great </sarcasm> (he used his bro's acccount because i was perma invi to his id) He said somethin' really stupid but awfully heartwarming that i just wanna kill him! Korosu!!! [/spoiler]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-06-20 22:51:06)

♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess: [spoiler] I need a handler for my account! [In FS] I've been so busy lately I can't open my FS. I know, it's funny I even need one. =) [/spoiler]
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i confess,,, im happy so much of making him happy... i feel that he`s mine already yet he`s not actually... do we reconcile? hmmm... i guess its a little bit un official... i will look forward for that moment that you can broadcast me again :D o btw.. i confess im kinda happy with my friends here who have just celebrated their monthsary yesterday rose & eehjhay <belated> :D:D:D
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]UMA[/b] I thought you were only kidding. :/ :lol: Anywayyy I'm starting to get nervous with statistics. O_O [spoiler] *SCREAMS* I can't work wif polynomials anymoar. :lol: I was trying to do my math HW and I drew a blank :O I also confess that I don't know what my feelings for him are right now. I feel liek he's nothing more than a classmate to me but at the same time I really missed those times last year when we were kind of close friends. It's weird. Sometimes we get really fond of each other and talkative, and the next day we're so awkward and we try to get away from each other. And now that he sits beside me (on the other side of the aisle anyway) I even feel more uncomfortable... WTH, why is he even in our class! Grrr. :retard: [/spoiler]
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess i feel so sleepy.. like.. always =| 'coz everyday i wake up at 4:30 am when my class starts at 8am.. why??? 'coz [b]he[/b] arrives [b]very[/b] early in school :lol: :lol: ...kinda makes me happy when we're the only ones on the 17th floor. we just chat and chat and chat. until some early bird comes and joins us. :lol: i confess i love college.. sooo fun :wow: i confess i cant leave my laptop behind.. i bring it almost everywhere. im always in need to surf the internet.. 'coz i have online buddies.. and i love you all :rose:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i feel so down and discouraged today. i wanna die now. :crybaby:
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess that i really miss posting at ftalk.. :crybaby:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess.......... i cant live without my chapstick strawberry lipgloss... :wow: :lol: i easily get dehydrated thats why at times... my lips are chapped amfufu :lol: haha... thnx to my beloved lipgloss nyorks nyorks my lips are now :kiss: :lol:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess i miss lots of old pipz here in FT like nicey, aya (as in ayalicious), mamee micky, lolo bob, podo, sis kimee most of all bro dracoknight :crybaby: where are you people?? :crybaby: i also confess.. [spoiler] i still have feelings for [i]him[/i] .. [/spoiler]

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-06-21 03:54:15)

nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^^ woah!!! i confess that i miss the person above me ..:crybaby: i confess that i'll submit my upcat form (it's the university of the hlippines college admission test) this monday.. woah!!! :crybaby:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that when i played the [b]zombies game in y8.com[/b] uhmm i kinda freak out haha...theres this one game there where in i was alone at night of course then i can hear the zombie coming but i dont really know from which direction he'll be popping out! :lol: and the next thing i knew i screamed a bit :lol: and tadaa!! i got killed lolz.. :lol: :wallbash: i confess i miss siz duch .. =( we havent really talk here or in ym for quite some time now.. =( i confess i was listening to this song in imeem, it was a tagalog version and it was ...uhmm [b]nasty[/b] yeah i think thats a better word to describe the song ahehe but it was funny too... =D

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-06-21 05:16:51)

gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess: [spoiler]that I tested using safari and ff3 today and so far, both browsers are fast to load.. but the problem with our safari is there is a missing plug in and cannot read my navigational layout. :doubt: but the fact there is it loads fast.. :eh: u got to try it guys.. I confess that last Thursday, he and I unexpectedly met each other and I made "dedma" (ignore) because of what happened to the both of us. Then he still had the guts to ask me why I ignored him. I then told him that he knows the reason why.. no need to ask.. :doubt:[/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:01

[ 9 queries - 0.609 second ]
Privacy Policy