• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

nicey
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

^ i confess that i really miss the girl above me.. :crybaby: and i love her siggy.. loisee!!!!! and, i confess that i am here in a net cafe busy researching for my assignment and sidelining at ftalk... =(
BlUsHhYyy
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

WeLl...maybe im inlOve,,,but ive already have a boyfriend but weve already break or MU or somethng someone help me my confession were in page 189....read it and help me guYZ!! im confuse about wat im doing
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess I miss nicey so bad. :crybaby: I felt bad when she logged out on y!m. =( I confess my dad is listening to DZAR [a christian radio station] for almost half day. LOL
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler] that i feel kinda sleepy today, i sleep late last night because i play PSP and watch movies, then when i woke up fix up i look at the clock and its still early i regret that i didn't look first at the clock first. :wallbash: i do really like to go toschool but im still in vacation, i wish i can come back early so i wont miss some lessons. :doubt: IMY all my old classmates and hope to see them again. i miss all GT members & some of my FTALK friends. I dont have time to chat and talk with them since i can't internet, :drool: [/spoiler]
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]I CONFESS[/b] i cant stop laughing right now hahahaha. I just can't :lol: :lol: despite my dysmenorrhea, abdominal cramps, light head ache and epic zit in my cheeks im still LMAO hahahahaaha :lol:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[spoiler] I feel awkward right now, and I'm laughing so effin hard here. :lol: =D :lol: =D :lol: I'm home alone. It's raining so hard. I'm nervous, I don't want the lights to go off whenever I'm alone, lolz, I feel so lonely, LOL I'm dying to hear Nela's singing voice. I wonder when she'll get off that beautiful helicopter. :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: [/spoiler]
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess my first day in college was so happy. .they are so kalog,even though we don't know each other that much,yet. . and I also confess that my eyes hurts so much!and my head aches :crybaby: [quote=lordheinz]i confess i miss her a lot..[/quote] i miss u more pa!love u! :kiss:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]Yeah! It's the last day of school today :D Whew! Out from the hell :lol: [/spoiler]
BlUsHhYyy
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll]I CONFESS i cant stop laughing right now hahahaha. I just can't :lol: :lol: despite my dysmenorrhea, abdominal cramps, light head ache and epic zit in my cheeks im still LMAO hahahahaaha[/quote] hehheheh ur funny,,,, i just laugh when u laugh oh hhehhehehehehehehhehe oh forsakendoll ey??? i love your layouts ha.. ok change toPiC i ConfeSS!!! its hard to make a decision who u want to love oh com'on heart...decision nah hay nku.. :( :(
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]Yeah! It's the last day of school today :D Whew! Out from the hell :lol:[/quote] That's heaven! No more school, ei? Here in the Phils, school just started... Hate it... :mad: But still, it's kinda fun... =) I confess: I'm effin addicted to Ftalk! =D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess i think i just had stiff neck :lol: :wallbash: amf...it hurts... haha...geez... :retard:
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

(*drum roll please....dum dum dum dum dum) I confess.. -- start of confession -- [spoiler] I was like WTEFHOMGLOLROFLDEPEDSTIDTIBBQDHADOHDFAPHIMIA with one thread here in UG, I was like in the post for like 7 times!!! :o, they kept saying I was the Craziest member here..WTF?! am i that crazy?!?? :lol:, well for the people who posted that.. [b]You guys know me well, well than i know myself![/b] hhahahahahahh..Theres a reason why i am liek this..I get easily hurt but i jst try to transpose that hurt into lafter :lol::lol::lol:, Im Mental!! =D=D=D,, woooooooo!! OMIGOSH! i love my avatar!! i wana marry her soo much!! :wow::wow::wow: Marry me Present!! :eh:[/spoiler] aww i forgot... ---end of confession--

Last edited by --pUshnIt08-- (2008-06-16 07:38:22)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=BlUsHhYyy]hehheheh ur funny,,,, i just laugh when u laugh oh hhehhehehehehehehhehe oh forsakendoll ey??? i love your layouts ha..[/quote] my laugh is contagious? :lol: :lol: sankyoo for labbing muh layout <333 cya around sis :lol: [quote=--pUshnIt08--]Marry me Present!! :eh:[/quote] I DOOOOOOOOO :lol: :lol: :lol: I confess [spoiler] that i haf no effing thing to confess except that im still lmao i know this is so unlike me to spam and flood in this thread so pls forgive me hahahaha ooh wait imma confess... that i wanna marry push and shy i loev shirow (lulwut?!) Nah i kid... I will adopt ade when she gets here hahaha <333333 hahahahahaha [/spoiler]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-06-16 07:42:41)

BlUsHhYyy
» n00b
1969-12-31

hheheh contagious well...slyT!! hehehheheeheh Ur weLComE!!!
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]I feel so bad :mad: WTH!? i need to go to school tomorrow!? Just to give my effing English book!? And Oh wow. I also need to wear a uniform.... Tsk tsk... I hated my school since ever.... :wasted::thumbsdown: [/spoiler]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that [spoiler] i feel confused i confuse coz much member using si aya (forsakendoll) :lol: wonder why :lol: [/spoiler]
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that im so bad trip!! really :doubt: im badtrip with my mom. we fight ampp. :paranoid: she want me to clean the house, she said that im always on the computer! :disgust: But i don't want to do it. Even my own room, i don't clean it but it doesn't mean that it's dirty lol . I'm not messy :| [i]sa sobrang badtrip ko[/i] i called her *TooT* i even said bad words in our confe :/ i know im bad lol but i can't hold my temper earlier :lol: sankyuu ate push for calming me down :lol: :lol: And i also know [i]na mababawa ako[/i] but i really [b]DON'T[/b] liek cleaning. =D
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ sometimes cleaning is necessary sis. but it's okay. no need to push you :eh: ---- i confess i sang again.. oh noo.. i did it again :lol: :lol: :lol: im sooo crazy.. sorry to my confe-mates :lol: please don't get sick of my voice :lol: i confess im happy and i already predicted that im gonna be happy tomorrow and the day after that :lol: :lol: i confess someone here makes me blush too much :redface: :redface:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess i think i'm going crazy. Pushnit, bratinela, ck..and more have the same ava and sig as forsakendoll. i was like..omg o_o...bug? == I also confess i am SO SO HAPPY with mah birthday. a lot of friends new and old young and old virtual and not have been greeting me for the last 24 hours and the party i had was a blast~ :o i had no expectations so it turned great. thank you lord. that's all.
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Me too. I'm so confuse. :paranoid: [b]Confession[/b] I confess that I'm [b]conscious[/b] about my hair style today. I thought it's going to be [b]horrible[/b] but they [b]loved[/b] :wow: it.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:20

[ 9 queries - 0.801 second ]
Privacy Policy