• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[align=center][b]No Long confess Hir.. I confess[/b][/align] [spoiler][b]!st Confession Mah first day of school is boring bcoz of being xo silent.. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 2nd confession My 4th day of school is xo nervious im Being PRESIDENt in our class.. im xo nervious At that time..HUHU ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 3rd Confession i have a new crush hir ahehe hes also member of Graphic troops ahahaha lurve him [color=red]<333333[/color][/b][/spoiler]
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

^ president. waw. gudluck sis :) ---- i confess i sooooper enjoy my [b]englcom[/b] class. it's the only subject i get to be with my crushie woshie :wow: and i confess i'm having a confe with my co Class S members. weee. i love them :D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Confess....I'm really really happy....can see uma post what she really feel.... :crybaby::thumbsup: that's what i say to be honest :crybaby::thumbsup:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ [spoiler]Oh wow. He's just a singer. You're my bf & my 2nd place guy. I know it hurts. I loev you for real. And ermm... Remember, he is a celebrity. It is normal if a girl will crush a Korean celebrity. (ughh..) [/spoiler] -- [b]TOPIC[/b] I confess that NOBODY can replace my Max Changmin. He is my one and only 1st place. :kiss:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I'm watching Daa3x aka UFO Baby right now on Crunchyroll. :O :/
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess I'm seriously starting to [b]hate[/b] my mom again [spoiler] she's such a pain in the ass ... :wallbash: seriously I know she just wants some *ganda* points from my grandmother ... she's such a coward... one minute she's telling my brother and I about how much she wants to stand up to my grandma and the next minute (or second) she's feeding in my grandma's ego ... :retard: [/spoiler]
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll]I also confess I wanna advertise my layouts for the CSS layout finals so badly hahaha but i'm kinda embarrass to say "VOTE FOR ME!! VOTE FOR ME!! " hahaha..[/quote] :lol: i voted for u.., =) i loooove ur works.., i confess that im startin 2 be bothered with so much trials.., when it rains it really pours.., :(

Last edited by peachcute_18 (2008-06-12 13:00:21)

slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess that i cant find a Girlfriend... aww.. I really need one now.. badly :doubt:
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

(**drum roll please..) I confess.. • I love spoilers!! :lol::lol::lol: • I confess that I wanna hear [b]Joebz and Bratinela01[/b] sing [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/45.gif[/img],,according to my resources, they are very good singers!! they just lie to us about not having a mic!! [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/45.gif[/img] • Wee! I wana sing again with my [b]Present/Gift (Forsakendoll)[/b],,I wana sing "No Air" with her cause thats what we always feel when we sing.. we need oxygen!!!! badly!! :lol::lol: • I alsoooo confess that im being made into a bridge by guys [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/45.gif[/img],, [b]dudes tell them ur msgs urselves![/b] :lol::P • I also confess that im shocked with ???uma love???'s (did i get it right?) confession :O [spoiler]I also confess that i feel so freakinglishly happy and sad today!![img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/4.gif[/img][img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/20.gif[/img][/spoiler]

Last edited by --pUshnIt08-- (2008-06-12 14:54:03)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ [spoiler]Oh wow. What was that? About Max Changmin (is <333)? :lol: Yes i do loev him. Btw. You can just call me Uma :P [/spoiler] -- [b]TOPIC[/b] I confess that i woke up just to change my user profile :lol: I was a mystery awhile ago ROTFL..
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess: [spoiler]I confess that I am moving on now. He chose the other girl and there is nothing I can do about it. =( Well, I hope he's happy with his new one. Because I am happy that I am single again! yeepee! :wow: I hope he doesn't bother to come back because I'll be gone now!poof! :penguin: He has no one else to return. :P[/spoiler]
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ ^ that's really make me feel bad about guys huh... after all you have given him... :( well sis i think he's a big looser nwei... its not your loss, you can find better person than he is... ------------- i confess that my head really aches. i can't stop thinking about the sitatuon and our conversation yesterday made me feel so sad. i was thinking about him until now.=(

Last edited by butterfly_lady_08 (2008-06-12 20:54:35)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that i have killed a dozen of cockroaches this morning =(
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^LOLZ I Confess I Said many Foul Words at My Group ( Not the Singles ) :doubt: And I didn't eat yet ( Gonna Eat Now BB ) :P ;]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confesssss... [spoiler] i confess im happy i get to talked to him last night ;) I confess im still sleepy and tired ...might as well go back to sleep now..haiz... zzZZzzz :D I confess i havent updated my blog for like 5 days now? :o :wallbash: lazy me... I confess im really thankful for those people who keeps on voting for me :redface: :wow: mamatz po! ;) I confess dale's really funny ahehe hes a funny textmate lolz :lol: :D[/spoiler]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[spoiler] [quote=--pUshnIt08--]I confess that I wanna hear Joebz and Bratinela01 sing ,,according to my resources, they are very good singers!! they just lie to us about not having a mic!![/quote] :-" *whistles :paranoid: Hahaha. Your resources are mistaken. Hmf. [-( Lol. Did you sing last night? O_o I guess I got carried away, I was watching videos. :drool: [/spoiler] I confess I only had three-four hours of sleep today. :retard: I confess I just got paid 1k just for helping my aunt with her project ^(:^ *woot* Now my wallet is crammed again. XD Classes will start on Monday. WTH! I can barely believe it. Lulz. I dunno if my uniform still fits me, lulz. XDDDD I'm getting nervous about being a student leader for the third years. They are the worst batch in high school right now, since lots of them are in frats. At least I have a fellow student leader with me who'll watch over them. shit I confess I want to make a new YM ID. I don't liek my YM anymoar. I confess I wanna sing. It's so gay. It's so gayayayayy. \m/
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I Confess[/b] [spoiler]I confess I am very happy for my [b]sis Tinay[/b]. .i labshu much! I confess my friend "[b]Isha[/b]" is so very funny.. :lol: I confess Heinz is very sweet. . :wow: I confess I am very happy having him. . :kiss:[/spoiler]
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that i'm soOo excited for tomorrow...I'm glad that all rockstars members are going to be present tomorrow and they're all excited too =) It's our Freedom day tomorrow.. We can do whatever we wanna do..It's going to be fun! :P I wanna thank those members who are busy for school but will be attending for tomorrow's special day.. We miss you all and Keep rockin' \m/[/b] [img]http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee258/chocolatecheesechip/bill-kaulitz-animated-4.gif[/img][img]http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll49/Ted_98/fgd.gif[/img] [b]♫ ♫ If you're happy and you know it........♫ ♫[/b] [b](Hayley sings while Bill does the clapping)[/b]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-06-13 02:46:03)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confessssss:- [spoiler]I feel better. Sakyoooo Sis Aya and Bro Don :D and I really really really loev Max. [img]http://th246.photobucket.com/albums/gg97/breathofwind_/max%20changmin/th_814186changminjz7.gif[/img] [/spoiler]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess... today i feel just lyk the most stupid dump person around d world :| sometimes i hate myself..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:25

[ 9 queries - 0.762 second ]
Privacy Policy