• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess that I am happy because it' not raining on the first week of june (well I guess). I can go wherever I want during breaks on school days. I confess that I haven't been loading my phone because nobody is texting. =( [spoiler] I confess that when scrolled down to check who's online and he is! weeee :wow: [/spoiler]
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that me and my friend here were in good terms again... :D sad part was i can't even promise anything to my friend since i have trauma and fears in my relationship... i dont know what to say after my friend told me what feelings my friend had for me.. i thought that after all this time after my friend always scolds me of some things that my friend believe is immature yet i get flattered by my friends' deeds over our chat in ym earlier. you made me happy. i hope i can return it all back to you.:D

Last edited by butterfly_lady_08 (2008-06-02 03:55:53)

gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess that I remember somebody because of this song: [spoiler][align=center]Don't stray Don't ever go away I should be much to smart for this You know it gets the better Of me sometimes When you and I collide I fall into an ocean of you Pull me out in time Don't let me drown Let me down I say its all because of you and here I go Losing my control I'm practicing your name So I can say it to your face it doesn't seem right To look you in the eye And let all the things you mean to me Come tumbling out my mouth indeed its time Tell you why I say its infinitely true Say you'll stay Don't come and go Like you do Sway my way Yeah I need to know All about you And there's no cure And no way to be sure Why everything's turned inside out Instilling so much doubt It makes me so tired I feel so uninspired My head is battling with my heart My logic has been torn apart And now It all turns sour Come sweeten Every afternoon Say you'll stay Don't come and go Like you do Sway my way Yeah I need to know All about you Say you'll stay Don't come and go Like you do Sway my way Yeah I need to know All about you Its all because of you Its all because of you[/align] [/spoiler] :wow: OMG! I'm freakin'out..
strawberry-love
» n00b
1969-12-31

i confess i recently downloaded illegal manga (scans) again :D well.. i cant help it.. its the re-release of Rozen Maiden or a spin off/continuation and the tittle now is "how to make a girl" :D Peach-Pit FTW!! cant wait for the new chapter.. and also of shugo chara!! :D i also cant wait for the raws of Z-loan michiru is so cute~~

Last edited by strawberry-love (2008-06-02 04:10:05)

fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]1st confession[/b] I confess I hate my new uniform... I don't really know how it'll be like I mean what with the frigging weather here in Philippines ... :doubt: ... I haven't met any BS IT students yet. The registrar hinted that I would be the only girl :retard: ... that would be amazingly uncomfortable to say the least. :| [b]2nd confession[/b] I confess I was flattered when sis tinay gave me a +repu :lol: she's nice. [b]3rd confession[/b] I confess that uma was wrong when she said I had small eyes :paranoid: ... truth is ... my face is huge thats why it looks like my eyes are small :lol:
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess im having a hard time to put shak's JW player.... :cry: but still im happy to see maye....stitch....tina's avies :D :thumbsup: :rose:
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]:arrow: I Confess: 1. I envy rich people. I really wanna be like them. They can buy whatever they want, Do whatever they want or even go wherever they want. They're so lucky. Unlike me, I know that I'm nothing like them, I'm like one of the most unlucky people in the world. *Sigh.. 2. I want to have an Adobe Photoshop that will be forever in computer. I don't know where to buy the CD of it here in Qatar. I hope someone would be generous enough to hand me a CD. Heehee.. 3. I want to go in other countries so that I can experience what it's like. Like in Italy, Japan, Paris, America, Greece, Norway, Hongkong, Australia, London, etc. *Sigh.. But I think I can't. 4. I'm so addicted/obsessed with my crush. It's almost like 6 years I had a crush on him. Waaahh.. I don't know why I can't forget about him & find a new guy. Hmm.. Maybe he's my destiny? Haha.. I really hope he's my Prince Charming. Weee.. That's all. Well, That's all. Heehee.. :P Sorry for some drama parts. Don't mind it. =)[/b]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[spoiler][b]ROSE[/b] Huwat!? :o It is small in my opinion :lol: Either if your eye is small or big, you are still kawaii :wow: [/spoiler] -- [b]TOPIC[/b] I confess I wanna log in to Neopets.com =|
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥]1. I envy rich people. I really wanna be like them. They can buy whatever they want, Do whatever they want or even go wherever they want. They're so lucky. Unlike me, I know that I'm nothing like them, I'm like one of the most unlucky people in the world. *Sigh..[/quote] [b]^ Aww , that's okay sis . Money isn't everything , it can never buy happiness , your lucky 'coz you eat 3 times a day , you have good clothes , you go to school , you have your family with you , unlike others . =([/b][/spoiler] [hr][hr] [b]I confess I pity street people , *sigh..* I gave an old man with no hands and legs 50 pesos and 2 biscuits yesterday . Then , I saw his eyes filled with tears and happiness , I felt like crying also . Waaahh ![/b]

Last edited by obsessed95 (2008-06-02 07:41:26)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote]I gave an old man with no hands and legs 50 pesos and 2 biscuits yesterday . Then , I saw his eyes filled with tears and happiness , I felt like crying also . Waaahh ![/quote] owh! i knu it!'when i give a por granny even only rp 5000,she cried kissed my hands like kids always do to their parents... i feel really touched that time btw@: [b]i confess that i really love posting in fc!it's rily fun! i confess that i'll do TOEFL just one week from now... i confess that 85 cup going to start!i'm so excited!!![/b]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]i confess that my mom scolded me this mornng bcoz she saw me making a userbar for a guy member [i](my bheshie nah charing nah kuno pah..)[/i] coz she thought that he is my bf..and my mom even called me a liar..but,,urghh..we are okay now..coz, i told her the truth..:)[/b]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=obsessed95]I confess I pity street people , *sigh..* I gave an old man with no hands and legs 50 pesos and 2 biscuits yesterday . Then , I saw his eyes filled with tears and happiness , I felt like crying also . Waaahh ![/quote] awww thats really nice of you siz...:thumbsup: thats very touching siz i know youre a very nice person.. its better to give than to receive.. i confess i wanted to go somewhere else...maybe in tagaytay or batangas..anywhere but not here... ahehe
novylicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i confess.... my bf visited me earlier today. but it feels strange bcoz i don't hv that kilig feeling like before... maybe bcoz, he's a big liar! lol..:D
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][quote=obsessed95]I confess I pity street people , *sigh..* I gave an old man with no hands and legs 50 pesos and 2 biscuits yesterday . Then , I saw his eyes filled with tears and happiness , I felt like crying also . Waaahh ![/quote] Awww. That's so nice of you. Big Cheers for Chariz! :thumbsup: Now enough of that. Time for some confessions. [hr][hr][hr] Confession #54 I feel so touched and inspired whenever I give things to street people. I sometimes do what I can to help street children. Some of the things I did to do: 1. I persuade or insist my mom to buy flowers to those children who sell flowers near the church. 2. I give some excess money or food to beggars who really need help. Not those annoying ones who tap on your shoulder, insisting you to give. 3. I pray for them every night. 4. I participate in those charities in school. So as you can see I'm really into those help others thing. I'm not boasting just sharing what I normally do to help. Confession #55 I'm kind of a mama's boy. :lol: I don't mind, I really love my mama. :) [hr][hr][hr] I guess that's all for now. Ciao![/b]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[spoiler][b]CHARIZ[/b] That is really sweet. :( [/spoiler] -- [b]TOPIC[/b] I confess that this page is speaking about street people. So i want to share my experience. :) While walking on the sidewalk with my mother (we was about to go to a bank), I saw an old man sitting on the floor. I feel pity for him because he was born without fingers and he is very old. So i decided to take out all of the money that i have in my bag and give it to the old man. I took about 50 Saudi Riyals estimated to 13.34 US dollars :o :lol: Wahaha.... I know it is expensive but I did it just for the old man :(
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess I'm starting to hate my parents again especially my mom. :wallbash: :wallbash:
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]1st confession[/b] I confess I that I'm starting to feel welcome here in FT. :lol: .. for no particular reason of course... I just take long to warm up thats all... [b]2nd confession[/b] I confess I find uma funny ! I wanna know her more !!! and btw. I'm not kawaii ! bwhahha I'm alien-ish ! =D [b]3rd confession[/b] I kinda felt abit sad about ... Uma's post where she stated "neopets"... =( ... all my pets there were put up for adoption for not logging in for a whole year
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]I confess I'm making new premade layouts , lol . My layouts improved , wee ! Gonna post 'em tommorow . Baybay ! Gotta run ! :penguin:[/b][/align]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] 1st confession : [/b] im really happy because were gonna have a vacation this thursday at italy and japan, were also going to philippines and stay there for a week as what my mom wants. [b]2nd confession : [/b] Im not feeling well, because my head hurts *again*. [spoiler][b] UMA : [/b] ur so kind sis, the old man will be very thankful. :D [/spoiler]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[spoiler][b]ROSE[/b] Alien? I think you are from the kawaii planet :D A planet where you can just find cute people :P and btw, what is the name of your pet? I'll adopt it :D [b]TRICIA[/b] Teehee~ Yes i am =D [/spoiler] -- [b]TOPIC[/b] I confess I also wanna know sis Rose more :lol:

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-06-02 11:19:18)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:39

[ 9 queries - 0.525 second ]
Privacy Policy