• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

nicey
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote]what news nice? =D[/quote] woah.. because after my drama in my room, i received a text message from a girl who happened to be so close to me and said that she has her internet connection back..... =)=)=) and next, i received 2 new fster comments which are also good for the eyes..bwahahaha.. that's why i was happy... :thumbsup: i confess that i just lose a relative and i'm really sad about it.. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[spoiler]hmm i confess... that today was an unusually horrible day. it started quite well... till about 7 pm (philippine time) I found out that my friend passed away she was only 15 years old. =( ... then people got dramatic on ym. again tis my fault you see I should have told them what was happening. hmmm.[/spoiler]
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess this day was too bland. [spoiler]well i guess i should be thankful 'coz unlike these past few days.. ([i]haggard, boring, depressing, stressing past few days[/i])... today was fine for a change.. i wasn't able to go OL for a while. i couldn't even imagine myself being busy and crying from all the depression and stress i went through :doubt:-- i'm not the type who cries a lot. so when i say i had a bad time. i really mean [b]bad[/b] [/spoiler] i confess i'm waiting for someone to go OL. i haven't seen him for almost a week. i'm terribly missin' :(

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-05-17 08:23:23)

lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess... i feel so relieved. i'm done with statistics... one down, 24 units to go... =D it was really brain draining.. computing here and there... woohoo.. new sem. new subject. i confess.. i'm getting addicted to secondhand serenade songs.... :D love the lyrics... acoustic! :thumbsup:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Confessions:[/b] [spoiler] I confess that I'm not so excited about our trip to Manila this Wednesday. The weather's bugging me. And I want to continue watching DVD's. :| I'm also getting obsessed with DN right now (which happens every time I'm watching an anime series for several hours straight) I got :O after going directly to the last episode and reading the last few chapters of the manga. Dang, why did everyone have to die like that? Now there won't be any sequels at all. Lolerz* My best friend finally learned how to make her own layie through the tuts here in Friendstertalk and I was so happy for her. I've been urging her to study about the codes since last month and now she finally got it. This will be fun. :wow: I found a nice webcomic created by a DA member and the drawings are so nice. T_T I really want to learn how to draw like that. Perfect proportions and everything. Maybe I could share this comic in our egroup's lesson after all then. That'll do. =D :lol: :/ Also I hate it when people send plenty of GM's in YM. It's really annoying. I deleted them from my list but it seems they can still send stuff to me...? LOL Grawr, I don't even know her. :disgust: [/spoiler]

Last edited by joebz (2008-05-17 12:07:26)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=~ Tara ~][quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]I confess that Uma chan accidentaly posted in confessions using my account! That's why i edit this post![/quote] Strange, how come uma knows the password of your friendstertalk account?[/quote] Hwahahaha XD Sis, that was Maddie's (Dominik's) post. And why did you quoted it with my name? Nyahaha... Leave it :P -- [b]TOPIC[/b] I confess [spoiler]Whadda!? This thread is turning into an "I annoy this person" topic :O Aww.. C'mon guys This is "[b]FRIEND[/b]"ster not [b]enemy[/b]ster :lol: We all want peace in this forum right? Teehee~ Admin didn't create this forum to annoy each other =) Come on everyone. Stop annoying people ;) I'm saying this just to make this forum peaceful :D [/spoiler]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: :wallbash: [spoiler] i confess that i dont like whats happenin... i feel uncomfortable... haiz... i know its my fault... but i only did it because...i.... haiz...nvm... i just hope he/she will keep his/her promise... :( oh geez God pls help me haiz.. :wallbash:[/spoiler]
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

this thread is becoming __________. haha. i dunno either. i dun wanna talk about it. :D:P i miss eptok, friendster and everyone i know in the OL community. hihi. its almost a week tat i din OL i guess. misyah pokie, uma, chariz, and madz. i miss all our ym chats guiz. huhuhu. :crybaby: and someone promised me to take care of my fs acct. coz i'm not gonna be OL often. but then when i checked my proffy now. its not working anymore. i thought he/she wud take care of my fs? haaiz. but good thing, we have a new linker from cradle. hehehe. :D:lol::P [b]EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED HERE. A LOT! AND I HATE IT. SO FAKERS! :puke::retard::wasted::smoke:[/b]

Last edited by xOLracnhOjx (2008-05-18 01:09:13)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess i miss you too bentie :( i confess i'm [b]back to school[/b] next week. it makes me so sad :( oh well.. [i]animo[/i]. good luck to myself *sigh* i confess i hella miss hisashi. haha. i haven't seen him for a week. :/
`♥jAde♥`
» n00b
1969-12-31

i confess im anewbie and i confess that im the sister of shine and karuro
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess ill take a leave from here...uhmm but...haiz...i dunno... its like i wanted to be away for a while...biut on the back of my mind...i dont really want to.. haiz... i confess johncarlo was right... haiz...and i dont wanna comment...na.... :( i confess i open my myspace account...to find out that i wanted to update it again..but im too lazy to do so.. :lol: thats it im outta here...
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@Jade, your signature exceeds 200px. -------- I confess I just got home. My feet are so sore. Gaah, I dunno why I had to accompany my folks in their grocery shopping. :disgust: I also confess that I want to learn more about web designing. But I'm getting lazy right now. I can't believe classes are gonna start soon again and it's going to be my final year at HS. O_O
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]i confess that i was so shock with my first negative repu. i was in the edge of crying, even my mum noticed how depressed i am. i was so careful not to make as mistake so nobody will give me a negative reputation. unfortunately i made one and it was enough for a negative reputation. [/b]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess that...i've watched j-doramas this day from mornin till now,nonstop..... geez...i rily is an otaku...
unique_user
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that i feel bad for lonlytoes the first time i open this thread. :cry: why?..coz shes one of the first member here that got to be my friend.
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess that I'm kind of bummed about something... hmmm .. my friend called yesterday like 4 times and I couldnt answer any of that persons calls cause I wasnt holding my cell at that time ... then when that person called late in the evening I was already sleeping ... :( argh frustration much ?
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Dont worry. I think that person already knew that you might be already sleeping that time. I think he wont mind it :D -- I confess that I really really really miss one girl here! I am very happy to see her post here about me. I hope after I go home later, I can talk to her again in YM or MSN. :D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ how's the tipsy man? :D [b] Topic[/b] i confess my blog is almost done.. from now on imma write everything there not here .. :lol: thank to ate shika for the layie.. after months i finally used it .. i miss ate shika though =(
networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I hack other computers. :D [spoiler][color=red]PEACE[/color][/spoiler]
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ oh. that's bad =| --- i confess a lot of people are telling me they're afraid to chat/talk with me 'coz i look [i]mataray[/i]. and i might snob them or something. :| latest was Kuya Raph. ohh i do look mataray. everyone tells me that. but i'm not. [i]minsan lang[/i]. :P so i hope everyone feels free to talk to me. dun worry. i don't bite :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:35

[ 9 queries - 0.570 second ]
Privacy Policy