• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

nicey
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that i'm uber happy here.. i was still able to connect our net even if it was already cut off last midnight..woah.. i'm uber happy here.. :o
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

whoah.... sisies... Im fine,. although my sked was really a [ :wasted: ] .... thats why I seldom visit the site now... I confess that I also missed my sis here and even my bros.. esp those friends of mine.... :( I miss posting!...huhu but I cant be able to be OL always coz I really work hard to avoid early termination..lols :lol: sis.... yep yep..Im in Manila... heres my number lols let me broadcast it.. [spoiler] 09269905905 [/spoiler] but please introduce urself okies ;)
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ hi siz! i texter ur digits.. hehe hope u recognized me :D I confess that I have been online almost half day today.. haha but I didn't felt dizzy yet.. :D
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Confession #51 I confess that I'm getting annoyed by someone in FTalk. Actually two of them. I'm not [i]nagpaparamdam[/i] it's just I'm confessing that I hate someone here. Why? First person is: -spamming -completely having no common sense -nonsensical posts -double posting -demanding so much Second person is: -[i]suplada[/i] -attention-seeker -boastful -proud -[i]maarte[/i] (I know it is sensitive in English but sensitive is a bit different) They are slowly (but surely) getting on my nerves.[/b]

Last edited by Deviantangel1995 (2008-06-01 07:07:12)

bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I confess I have my eye contacts na. Weepee! Baybay nerdy Bhei! Lol.
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Deviantangel1995]completely having no common sense[/quote] ^ i know hu you're referring to ;) I confess that I was wondering why was I active more online during the evening but on day not much.. well in fact I'm almost online the whole day.. wahehe :D
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[spoiler][b]EMMAN[/b] When people wear a glass, it doesn't mean that they are nerds :D Look at me. I wear glasses. Most of my classmates say that I look like a geek but i don't care what they say. More important is your sight. Not how the people say to you :D [/spoiler] -- [b]TOPIC[/b] I confess my English Paper I exam today was a piece of cake XD I must memorize a 3 poems... Ahahahaha.... That was damn easy XD First poem was On His Blindness by John Milton (idiotic sonnet poem) Second poem was Lord Ullin's Daghter by Thomas Campbell (this is a stupid poem with 14 stanzas) And the last which i didn't memorize was On His Sorrow by William Blake (rubbish poem which is all about sadness :puke: )
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess im feeling so cold right now...my whole body is shaking lolz... :D
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ You need somebody to hug sis :D -- [b]TOPIC[/b] I confess that I'm starting to make a new layout :P
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]I confess I miss making layouts . Waaaaah ! I'm too lazy . lol . I confess I'm gettin' ready for skul tommorow . :P[/b][/align]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that i want to hug kristine16 because shes cold. ahaha I confess that i am begining to be bored to 1 of the site i been visiting :rolleyes:
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]@Uma: I don't mind really. It's just that they are just so biased to the myth that those who where spectacles are nerds. :disgust: But then again I don't really care. =D Oh yeah. Confession Time! [hr][hr][hr] Confession #52 I confess that making a fansign is really tiring work for me. *sigh* Only to find it unappreciated and unwanted. :cry: Confession #53 I'm loving Rozen Maiden. It's really cool. :D I'm on episode 8 right now as I type this. That will be my last for today perhaps. I have to sleep early I have to prepare waking up early so when the school days come I won't be troubled. :thumbsup: [hr][hr][hr] That's all for now. Ciao![/b]
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess i'm happy i finished my new bg for my fs. so personalized. w/ loved ones on it. :D and the color is purple! weeee:lol: i wanna change my headers too. but i'm too lazy to make one or find one.:D
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.. I really want to be known here in Ftalk. Heehee.. =( Like the others. I confess.. I'm so bored right now that I'm dying. xD[/b]
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess i got so flattered... [spoiler] someone in moalboal called me beauty of PBB :redface: =D and then my best guy friend suddenly texted me with the same thing. :redface: he told me that if i'll be as chubby as her we'll look the same. :lol:[/spoiler]
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]I confess I hate this puter I'm using ! Amff . Must destroy 'puter ! [img]http://th115.photobucket.com/albums/n291/Minegar1987/Emoticons/th_tealcs3.gif[/img] I confess I'm [i]eating[/i] coffee right now . hahaha ! I confess I don't like animated siggies . lol . I confess I want to sleep early 'coz I have classes tommorow , but , my hands won't stop typing ! Aaaagh ![/b]

Last edited by obsessed95 (2008-06-01 10:30:40)

nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wahhhh.. i confess that i am really happy because even if it's not yet my birthday a lot of people are greeting me already...thank you... i also confess that i'm really hoping that i can still connect to my net tomorrow.... pleashhhhhhhhhh..
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]You need somebody to hug sis :D[/quote] wahehe... is that so...ahehe can i just hug you...i dont have anyone to hug lolz.. :( :D i confess we'll be going back to school today..to get the diplomas and etc... ;) i confess i want starbucks moch frap huhu arggghhhh :wallbash:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-06-01 18:12:16)

CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

tell wuts your social security numba!!! lmao... may i use it?!
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that we had a fight again for the nth time, for a useless reason of the meaning of a certain stupid tagalog song. really annoys me!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:37

[ 9 queries - 0.639 second ]
Privacy Policy