• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

^ ^ wahihi i tried that once and it takes much time.. :D :arrow: I confess that I can't use my laptop.. my dad borrowed it for work.. :doubt:
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess my lower back is hurting.. maybe this has still something to do with my kidney. Gaaaa. I'm on water therapy already. aMFF.
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]I'm already finished with those things. just a little shopping would complete my preparations. harhar i confess i've been bad that i enjoyed reading the thread at the announcement.[/quote] ^^yah! waw gud for u! hmm...im goin to finish my enrollment to day! hmm... cashier is very far from our college of Nursing building! waahhh... but i have lots of thing to do! =X aw, kimee! take care tlga of ur kidney! :paranoid: get well soon! i confess im going to school this afternoon! XD oppss... its lunch! better eat my lunch!

Last edited by karuro72002 (2008-05-29 23:44:32)

zoe_here
» n00b
1969-12-31

i confess that internet is eating a lot of my precious time! oh, is that what you call addiction?
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]It's time for more confessions: Confession #36 I'm so hungry right now. Confession #37 I don't feel like going to school soon. Confession #38 I confuse Karuro as Echo and I confuse Echo as Karuro. :lol: Confession #39 I still watch cartoons. Namely: Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Powerpuff Girls, Dexter's Lab and other CN cartoons. :lol: Confession #40 I really hate Philippine TV. I hate ABS-CBN and I hate GMA. :disgust: That's all for now. Ciao![/b]
sky9693
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL]ok i'll start!! this is somewhat an embarrasing one but more on the funny side: when i'm going to a comfort room to deficate (to let out shit from me), i bring a handy mirror and try to look at my face what it's like when i'm doing the thing, then laugh at my face b/c it looks like this oh: :mad: ... ok bah?? then afterwards, i'll laugh at myself. :wallbash:[/quote] can you take a picture when you do that?????
sky9693
» n00b
1969-12-31

I confess... that.. :idea: read this:thumbsdown: :arrow:[url=http://h1.ripway.com/tan001/paradox.html]I wrote This Article last night. 05/29/08[/url] :lol:
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^Avoid double posting , please . [quote=Deviantangel1995]I still watch cartoons. Namely: Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Powerpuff Girls, Dexter's Lab and other CN cartoons.[/quote] [b]High five brodah ! . lol . :lol:[/b] [hr] [b]I confess I ate 4 packs of Skyflakes for breakfast . I made my very first C4d siggy last night . I lurvee the outcome . wakokok . I confess Deviantangel's confessions always makes me laugh . =D[/b] [hr]
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess i registered another forum., :D cebu base only...:D i want 2 mingle w/ mature people..

Last edited by stitch05 (2008-05-30 00:14:18)

Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]@Chariz/obsessed (Can I call you Chariz? Chariz is your name right?) = I'm flattered. :redface: I didn't know I was making someone happy. :redface: Thanks. :D P.S. High Five! [hr][hr][hr] Confessions of mine: Confession #41 I always lose count of my confessions. Whenever I confess I always look at my last post to know the next confession number. :lol: Confession #42 Whenever I see beans in my [i]halo-halo[/i] I throw it or spit it. =D Confession #43 I believe that beans are the main source of evilness in this world. Must destroy beans. :evil: Confession #44 The song "Wind Beneath My Wings" makes me cry. :lol: I find it funny, the act of crying because of a song but when I hear it I remember my Grandma. [i]R.I.P. Lola. :cry:[/i] I dunno whether I should :lol: or :cry: but I guess I'll just :lol: I just cried once. In our recollection. Unless you don't know, a recollection is kind of like a retreat wherein you connect to God and ask for forgiveness, say thank you etc. The effects are striking, you'll realize all the things you've done wrong and most of the time people cry in recollections. Lyrics of "Wind Beneath My Wings" so you'll know why I cry:[/b] [spoiler][b]It must have been cold there in my shadow, to never have sunlight on your face. You were content to let me shine, that's your way, you always walked a step behind. So I was the one with all the glory, while you were the one with all the strength. A beautiful face without a name -- for so long, a beautiful smile to hide the pain. Chorus Did you ever know that you're my hero, and ev'rything I would like to be? I can fly higher than an eagle, 'cause you are the wind beneath my wings. It might have appeared to go unnoticed, but I've got it all here in my heart. I want you to know I know the truth, of course I know it, I would be nothing with out you. Chorus Did you ever know that you're my hero, and ev'rything I would like to be? I can fly higher than an eagle, 'cause you are the wind beneath my wings. Fly, fly, fly away, you let me fly so high. Oh, fly, fly, so high against the sky, so high I almost touch the sky. Thank you, thank you, thank God for you, the wind beneath my wings. :cry: [/b][/spoiler] [b]But I don't cry about it anymore. Confession #45 Whenever I kill a mosquito I say bad words while hitting it. =D [hr][hr][hr] That's all for now. Ciao![/b]

Last edited by Deviantangel1995 (2008-05-30 01:51:48)

obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ [spoiler][quote=Deviantangel1995]Confession #42 Whenever I see beans in my halo-halo I throw it or spit it. Confession #43 I believe that beans are the main source of evilness in this world. Must destroy beans.[/quote] Wakokok , i agree . Let's eradicate/deracimate/abolish every bean in this planet . You can call me Chariz . ;)[/spoiler] [hr] [spoiler][b]I confess I'm addicted to PS Illustrator . Wee ! ~ I confess I accidentaly put a tablespoon of iodized salt in my dad's coffee , I thought it was sugar , haha ! I confess I'm watching The X's (Nick show) . I never liked it . I confess I dunno how to ride a bike . I still need training wheels . lmao . :wallbash: I confess I dunno how to play a yo-yo . I confess My nickname's Pearlie . I hate it , I hate it , I HATE IT!!! :evil: Jaa ~[/b][/spoiler]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess that sometimes im getting naughty esp. with boys hahaha :lol:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Deviantangel1995]I still watch cartoons. Namely: Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Powerpuff Girls, Dexter's Lab and other CN cartoons.[/quote] Haha. confess i also love cartoons. i watch CN too esp. pokemon advance. hehehe
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ wooo. neex. i rarely see you here. IMY :rose: --- i confess i have no classes today! :D weee. i'm enjoying a one daybreak. haha. i rarely get some rest. so weeee. booyah for me. i confess i'm being... sarcastic with someone i think haha. :lol:

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-05-30 03:45:02)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=deathsiren]^ wooo. neex. i rarely see you here. IMY :rose:[/quote] IMY too.. well, it's not bad to be active again, right? ehehe. confess i woke up 2 in the afternoon. :wallbash:
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]im not that much in the mood now..*sigh*, they ddnt even said sumthing to me that they were going out..like im not a part of the group :|, *sigh*, im guessing that they wud bring up something like "Your busy with ur online buddies!", *sigh*..they are my frends, my real friends..they know me more than anyone and i cant replace them..I love my 3 online buddies soo much too..i just wish that my online buddies cud be my real frends also, so i wudnt have a hard time seperating my life with them..now, i feel like my real frends are leaving me or decluding me alred, is it because i spend more time with my ol buddies?=|, hayss *Sighs*..school is about to start..Damnit! :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:[/spoiler]
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[spoiler]I confess that I feel alone again. I wonder why.. (haha stupid confession!) Well I guess it's because I am not meant to be here.. that's why [/spoiler]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ [spoiler]why siz gloo? any prob? maybe i can help[/spoiler] i confess im happy siz alliana01 is online right now..geez i missed her so much!!! :wow::kiss:
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^ [spoiler]ow. it's a little problem at home. whenever i'm home as if no one notices i'm there that's why. i mean as if i didn't exist and i feel really irritated about it. *sigh. but don't worry i'll be fine! thanks for worrying about me siz tinay! hehe lavshoo! :kiss: @topic: I confess that I was having second thoughts today. But, fortunately I have made the right choice despite of the consequences :D [/spoiler]
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i confess that i'm so dying here!!!! i need help guys..super..it's my only chance..hahay... if anyone knows how to enable bluetooth in hp laptops here..help me..wahhhhhhhhh.. i also confess that our internet will be killed tomorrow.. ouch..ouch..ouch..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:28

[ 10 queries - 0.770 second ]
Privacy Policy