• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

tutzie
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess...."when my brother is watching some..--x rated muvis-- i intend too get curious..so i always sneak at his rum! ..bwahaha.." ccreto lan yun ha..=)
.L.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that i'm so scared to death because of a cockroach wandering nearby :paranoid:
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=.L.]i confess that i'm so scared to death because of a cockroach wandering nearby :paranoid:[/quote] awWw don't worry sis... If i was there i'll crush it to death (using my shoe) for you =| [b]My Confessions for Today:[/b] :arrow: I Confess that i have a huge3x crush with Bill Kaulitz (Tokio Hotel) I'm slowly starting to be interested with Germany ( wanting to learn their language and all that)....I < 3 Bill :redface: [b]"Ich Liebe dich"[/b] lolz :wow: [img]http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/391/77775831lv2.jpg[/img] :arrow: I confess that David Cook's performance was better than David Archuleta...I was bummed that the judges liked Archuleta's performance better than Cook's.. It's quite sad... He really rocked it out \m/

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-05-21 15:17:16)

.L.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Angeli_7]awWw don't worry sis... If i was there i'll crush it to death (using my shoe) for you =|[/quote] thats so nice ate angeli, i hope youre really here :D [quote=Angeli_7]:arrow: I Confess that i have a huge3x crush with Bill Kaulitz (Tokio Hotel) I'm slowly starting to be interested with Germany ( wanting to learn their language and all that)....I < 3 Bill :redface: "Ich Liebe dich" lolz :wow:[/quote] ow. i confess that i crush Bill Kaulitz too though he looks so much like a girl =)
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=.L.]thats so nice ate angeli, i hope youre really here :D[/quote] What are friends for??? hahaha =) I really thought you were a guy not until you changed your avatar =| Keep Rockin' Sis \m/ I confess that even if people think that Bill Kaulitz is gay i still love him lolz ahahahaha :lol: He may deny that he's gay for the sake of their band and their fame : :arrow: [b]If Bill is straight[/b] = Damn! I'm moving to germany!!! =D :arrow:[b] If Bill is Gay[/b] = Let's be Bestfriends lol :lol: I can help you put your eyeliner and paint your nails with some black nail polish and you can tell me your secret on how you maintained that big hair style of yours lolz :lol: [img]http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/7397/19046574kj9.gif[/img][img]http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/550/44402985qp2.gif[/img][img]http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/4715/61355546mu7.gif[/img] :arrow:[img]http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/922/63751599la3.gif[/img] ===> [b]AwWw Poor Bill =|[/b] [b]Ich Liebe Dich[/b].... :lol:

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-05-21 15:33:29)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=tutzie]i confess...."when my brother is watching some..--x rated muvis-- i intend too get curious..so i always sneak at his rum! ..bwahaha.." ccreto lan yun ha..[/quote] It is better if you join our ClassX Group. Hehehe.. -- I confess that im getting lazy going to my school. :( In some of my subjects, I was absent for 2 to 3 weeks. Hahaha
rhy
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=deepskyblue]I confess that,[/color] [spoiler]I'm still in 1st year College 3rd Tri in 3 years of Studying.. its not that i'm always failing but, too lazy. always Unofficially Dropped. Meaning to say, always at the [color=tomato]Computer Shop[/color] :D but now I learned. I want to finish my studies. [/spoiler]

Last edited by rhy (2008-05-21 17:39:31)

fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]1st confession: [/b] [spoiler] I was freakishly happy yesterday !:lol: was it cause of him or was it the chocolates ?:paranoid:[/spoiler] [b]2st confession:[/b] [spoiler]:doubt: this thingy that Im in for is kinda getting me freaked out, is it just me or has something finally racked my nerves?[/spoiler] [b]3nd confession:[/b] [spoiler]school starts next month :wallbash: which means I wont be able to come online as much as I do now,I hope that doesnt affect anything [/spoiler] [b]4rd confession:[/b] [spoiler] I'm glad I made myself be-friend some people in my past..:redface:I missed them.[/spoiler]

Last edited by fis.ms (2008-05-21 18:16:09)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ good morning! hehehe :redface: -- I confess that I miss rose already! :( I hope she had her breakfast already. Hehe.. I also confess that I am 1 hour late to my first class. But it's alright. The teacher doesn't come before 1 hour. Haha.. He's lazier than me.
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

waaaaaaaa this is my last confession for today :lol: :arrow: [b] I confess that Im pretty sure someone's following my posts[/b] :paranoid:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Hahaha.. It's not obvious! Haha.. -- I confess that I dont have anything else to do here. Hmm.. I'll roam around the net instead. hmf! hehe
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[img]http://www.imagehustler.com/0408/1211412604.jpg[/img] I remember there was a mod who locked this topic because there are some members who spamming and make this thread become a YM conference. I wonder why this thread isn't locked yet. [url=http://www.imagehustler.com/0408/1211412427.jpg]Something wrong?[/url] Spoiler may hurt some people. So don't click it. I warned you. [spoiler] NEW ORLEANS CRAP FLOOD! \ \ = |= \ \ \ ______ \ = |= _/|\ \ \ / --\o/-_____= |=/|_/ \| \__/ \ \ / \o/ | / \| | \ \ / | / \ / \ | \ _____\__________________\_/____/ \ / \\__|_____ crapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcr| ------_____/ ____ \crapcrap crapcrapapcrapcrapcrapcrap|____ | |_|_| |crapcrap crapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcra-----______|___|_|_|__|crapcrap crapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcr [/spoiler] [u]Just a tip[/u] : [b]Make a compile of your confessions before post it. [/b] [b]I confess.[/b] I will have my university entrance test this morning. And I haven't studied anything. I will have the Science and Social test too. Damn. I dun understand Social. Cause I'm in Science Class. lulz. [b]I confess.[/b] I will miss my hunney soo super bad. I will miss everything about him if he gone. T__T Well hunney. Don't worry. I'll always loev you no matter what happen. <333 ^___^ [b]I confess.[/b] I smell [url=http://www.imagehustler.com/0408/1211412498.jpg]epic phailed[/url] plans here. Oh no. They should arrange it more better than this. And be brave enough [b]kid[/b]. [b]I confess.[/b] l337 is so fun. Only un-classy people didn't know it. Opz sorry. * Step 1: Find fa9s * Step 2: Kick them * Step 3: ??????? * Step 4: PROFIT!!!! * Step 5: ...... Wait... OH SHI- [b]I confess.[/b] I have deleted the Black List group on my YM. They keep sending me [b]stupid non sense GM.[/b] even a Fake GM. :| IDK about that. GTFO! I deleted them and make everyone who's not on my list [b]IGNORED[/b]! Now my life is peaceful. Added confessions : [b]I confess.[/b] There's a trap in a place and some people fell for it. YOU can't do it. And if you are, YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG? YOU fail it (your skill is not enough)? Congratz. Now have fun talking to the wall. [spoiler] ______________________________________________________ _____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|______|____| ___|____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|___| _____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____| ___|____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|___| _____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____| ___|____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|___| _____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____| [b]HAVE FUN TALKING TO THAT WALL[/b] [/spoiler] [b]I confess.[/b] I :puke: cause I saw someone copypasta our method. Use link on the line. Oh C'mon be more creative. [url=http://www.imagehustler.com/0408/1211416266.jpg]*unlimited facepalms*[/url] [b]I confess.[/b] I dunno what should I call to a cheated person. Furfa99otry. Ah yeah . That's it! :lol:

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-05-21 20:42:48)

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess i love this songs.. while your reading my confession, just listen or watch to this video , [spoiler][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQiCC0HMTOA&autoplay=1[/youtube][/spoiler] heres my other confession.. why are they so freakin annoyed on me, arent you guys happy on wats happening ryt now?. lolz,, harhar, you should be, And your saying dat im a 'story teller'. Why? . is dat telling a story to tell my friends that ive finally realized the word 'cool off' means, that now i know wat's da real definition of it?. is dat wat uve called STORY? im just sharing on what ive learned from you, from the word 'cool off'. COOL OFF -->> WE'RE still ON, but the girl have the rights to find another guy that he can be her boyfriend, thats what ive learned from you. cause on my definition of the word cool off, We're still ON, but we need to take some times or space, and cool off is different from break up ( as u said ). And i dont think the girl have the rights to find another guy in the middle of the situation cool off, lolz. and i also remember wen i ask her,, " arent you even gonna say 'bbye' ? " and she said " no, wer still ON , it is just a cool off " .. and as a matter of fact, she wants to explain da true meaning of cool off for me ( coz im a noob dat tym ). harharhar.. just chillax ok?.. :lol: dont worry, if im gonna tell my friends a story, i will explain ur sides too. im not that kind of guy, telling a stories w/o explaining the gurl/others sides. im not like da other guy here, just saying " know the whole story first b4 u react " lolz, eat ur words dude, harhar., don't act like u know everythng.,u aint perfect...nobody is. and btw, i think theres nothing wrong with confiding your feelings to your friends. ryt?.. dont worry about my friends, theyre just saying their opinion thru confessions, dont mind their confession, if u cant take it, lolz, den just ignore it, its simple, , lolz. theyre not judging you, dats wat they see based on wats happening ryt now. so just dont get mad, lolz, everyone have da rights to post their confessions,, lolz, ryt? . just take it easy, its over ryt?. harhar. its ok now .. i already accepted wat happened, be happy ,, harhar, btw, theres nothing wrong on the confession of the others. =) [spoiler]wag na pumatol sa bata,, harhar, :lol: nakikibata k ata e,, penge mimay,, wag na gaw kendi ku ha, tsumbong kita kay mama ku,, :lol: [/spoiler]

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-05-21 19:49:10)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hahahaha.. I confess that it's really funny people can't get over with some issues on the past. Some people also keep interferring or meddling on other people's life. Geez. Go solve your own problems. It's just that all they can see is other people's faults and mistakes. Don't they have their own lives and problems? Are you my consultant or adviser? Or should I say "F**k off. You are really annoying." -- I confess that I know how it felt when I am in his position. I already came from that situation. Trust me, at first it's really hard but [b]if you try[/b] to move on, there's no harm at all. I even thought that you are compatible with your best friend. I wonder why you didn't attempted to love her on the next level of being as friends. -- [spoiler]So people want this thread to be lock? Do it. Keep following my posts. Lol.[/spoiler]
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I CONFESSSS FOR THE LAST TIME TODAY (promise) that to be frank, I dont give a damn but well since I knew this was going to happen I kinda thought you'd be erm "mature" enough to not post such public rants... you're being your OVERLY DRAMATIC SELF AGAIN that much I understand. I mean God dude are you that self absorbed ? do you really want to come of as innocent and naive or what ? You really want to make all that shit between us public ? hahahha why cant you handle this like any other normal person and just [url=http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/Put+a+sock+in+it/]put a sock in it.[/url] you say you've moved on but then again your post does nothing but contradict you. and as for "YOUR" friends ? did I say I care bout what they say about me ? NO. pfft. But anyways tis a free for all.You have your opinions and I have mine.. and my opinion is that you're damn pathetic.

Last edited by fis.ms (2008-05-21 19:57:59)

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Mmmm [b]1st:[/b] I confess that i am really pissed off with a guy or can i say :arrow: [b]stubborn kid[/b] :disgust: from another forum.. he is so skilled and talented when it comes to interwebs but he is just a fagged who is trying to be famous... :arrow: mmm i think you are famous already.. because you are a well known as**ole just like your friend :lol:... [b]2nd:[/b] mmm I confess that i will give you two awards.... [b]yes[/b] [b]2 awards[/b].. Most flirt of the year and you are the #1 fagged of the year .. :lol: :lol:.. isn't that cool? wahahaha :lol: :lol: [b]Refer below[/b] :lol: you're [b]not[/b] the best around interwebz!!!.. you are just a fagged who talks so much.. as if you know everything... well let me tell you this.. maybe this is your forte.. talking and talking and talking... or lemme say "you are a gay" :lol: :lol: :lol: [img]http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/8947/82769020lm1.jpg[/img] -[b]Fin[/b]

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-05-21 20:21:13)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

oh wow lol tl;dr i confess that i lost my faith to someone geez... and also i got shocked today i wouldn't expect the things rendered by such simple words could be so great. : is it crooked usage of online rights or something else :lol: i confess also that i hate $l*ts and a person who leeches someone for his/her own sake lol If you can't help your pathetic ego, your stupid hunger for a clean name and your damn hypocritical self I hope other people will see the true colors of this so called perfect lewd hypocrite and the delusive $l*t

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-05-21 20:26:50)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

What is this? Too much anger and harsh words. Calm down guys. Think about what we had before. We were not like this before. lol. Alright, we'll talk about this later. For the mean time, be nice to the readers of this forum. lol. -- I hope people will know their limitations on their expressions -- topic open

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-05-23 03:34:55)

mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hay at last its open again start confessing now and enough for the old issue hope so... well i confess hmmm... there's something that bothers me right now... i also confess that sometimes feel sad for a friend here.. hoping for the better for you friend...
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]finally[/b]..its open agen =D I confess.. << missed typing that =D [spoiler]I missed this thread, wonder why it got closed?:paranoid::lol:, anyway, havent dropped by this thread since my last confession..hmm, i edited that post, i took sumthing and replaced it, for the original one is unnecessary and id better try to forget it..to those whudve seen the original one..(referring to 3 person only), u know it alredi..im trying to forget it :lol::lol::lol:,hmm good thing that [color=white]he/she is not a continous reader, for he/she wud read it..and i wuld die right now..hahahah[/color], back to normalsy, i confess that i miss her, damn PLDT , why did they do that :crybaby:.. I also confess im starting to get addicted (addicted alredi..shhhhhhhhhhh), to o2jam..:eh:[/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:25

[ 9 queries - 0.710 second ]
Privacy Policy