• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

^ I confess that this girl is going to see me after one week cuz its gonna be my bday! Hooray! :P:D:lol:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess that the gift for the girl above me on her birthday is tooooot!! :lol:
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that im having [b]good times[/b] these days :lol: im always in a YM conference..woot :lol: and i wanna say that admin is freakin' cool~ :cool: i love [b]eGroups[/b] :P
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess 1st confession im chatting with ate shika jeremae jan april eusebio awhile ago,, woooooot, watta long name, :lol: and its was fun, im having fun chatting with her, woooots, thank you ate shika, im just bored awhile ago, den ur der, thanks , u made my day, :eh: :wow: i cwush u now, weeeeeee :lol: ooppzz... wrong thread :lol: ur my one of my bestfriends now, :wow: 2nd confession, im happy coz my bestfriend is back,, yehiyyyyy,, :lol: i miss her a lot, ive tried to call her via LD, but i cant , woots, it keeps saying, [i][b]the number you've dial is unattended and out of coverage area, please try again your call later,[/b][/i] wa,, ive been trying for about 2 hours, almost my 2 ponecard ive got,,wooooa, but so sad, my ponecard sucks =( , atleast, im always texting her even though she didnt replying me back,, wooootz every murneng, just to make her day,COOL, and just to remind her, im here as always and to take care of herself, , , its okay if she wont reply me back, coz im using chikka, phone to chikka,woooots,, 2.50., haha,, i misyu a lot, :eh: welcome back, *hugz* . ily best, :kiss: 3rd confession, im loving someone now, ofcorz my pampam, my gurlfriend :wow: im happy with her, and i love her so much more than loving myself :wow: pam, i will do wateber it takes, just take care of ur self, and believe in me, trust me, coz i do trust u even though wooooooots, hahaha,, i love you su much, :wow: amisxu every single minutes ur not around with me, :kiss: 4th confession, too sad, i miss my 2 bestfriends =) ,, just take care of urself guys, im here as always, i love you both, baby and birdie, este SIBS.. :lol: :lol: kip safe, amisyu, :kiss: 5th confession i love my group now, Class-S rules, to all Class-S members and soon to be a Class - S members, just do wat we want to do, wer team, wer one, =) goodluck to us, i love Class-S, wer family,,wooooooots, haha 6th confession im really really really sorry kapz awhile ago :crybaby: ,wooooots, wer kapz, i didnt know ur not in da mood to make [i]biru biru[/i] around da confe, sorry, =( im just kiddin awhile ago, no bad intention, =( dats all,,woooooooooots..hahaha ..

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-05-09 14:23:03)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ i really envy ur third confession :eh: why isn't my bf so sweet like that :rolleyes: but whateva. i must learn how to accept ppol in their own way =) -- [b]TOPIC[/b] I confess that i'm playing a musical intrument from laos =D :thumbsup:
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote]3rd confession, im loving someone now, ofcorz my pampam, my gurlfriend :wow: im happy with her, and i love her so much more than loving myself :wow: pam, i will do wateber it takes, just take care of ur self, and believe in me, trust me, coz i do trust u even though wooooooots, hahaha,, i love you su much, :wow: amisxu every single minutes ur not around with me, :kiss:[/quote] thanks pam. and ahem ahem [quote]i do trust u even though wooooooots,[/quote] :D wahhahahah... I get what you mean :lol: MY CONFESSION: I love you and mishoo too . . .:redface: cant really say anything else cause I'm still in my infamous "shock mode" after reading your post. wahhahaha. sorry I'll make it up on ym wahhah :eh:

Last edited by fis.ms (2008-05-09 15:23:56)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ hi... :D so your hs pampam .. Rose right? :D im the one on his 2nd confession :lol: Hope we could be friends ;] [b]Topic[/b] I confess its almost 4am and im still not sleepy.. i slept the whole afternoon :lol: and im accompanying ate aya doin something impowtant.. :eh: i wish i can catch up with S .. i think i have 2hours left in me before Knock Out :lol: another confession.. my bestfriend (the guy one) is interviewing me now.. what it is? lol dont ask .. :lol: :lol: hahaha more like an interrogation .. :lol: waaa :penguin: :penguin:
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

sure I'd be glad to be friends with ya. @topic I confess that I'm not as healthy as I used to be ... :arrow: I havent eaten anything in 17 hours :crybaby: dang me ish hungryyyy ...
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ wew were friends then... you can call me duch or duchesz ;] hmm do you know how to use PS? i think u made ur own ava right? [b]Topic[/b] lolz my 3rd and last post .. i confess im watching hana kimi dvd right now .. :wow: The abs version.. and dang.. i cant imagine myself dressing up as a boy and bindin my uhmm :paranoid: to hide it :retard: :lol: The movie is good though .. its effing funny ..
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^yeah I did.. kinda sucky eh ? aahaha didnt have much time and energy to make a nice one. hahah.. [b]TOPIC[/b] I confess that I'm giving up that whole cooking thingy my moms been raving about ... why you ask ? :arrow: I gave cooking one final shot about 10 mins ago and sadly it didnt work out. Instead of lovely golden brown french fries I managed to produce icky liscious charcoal like potato thingies... [i]until next time .. confessions of a friendstertalk member thread[/i]
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[sub]confession tym :lol: [/sub] i confess that im so bored that's y i decided to linger around FT & post hir n dis thread :lol: ok serious... i confess that i mssed my babes :lol: i mean kambz & im so hapi dat she's bak online agen...tho im still bz wid my shit -y life =D & im missing my birdie :crybaby: letz get ur darn PC fixed... my palm misses u awredi :lol: also confess that im hapi for my baby ;] i mean bezfren :lol: coz he's hapi now... best of luck to the two of u ;) [sub] [i]prang weddng wish[/i] :lol: [/sub] [spoiler]last one... i confess that i feel stressd coz of my real-lyf actvities & some OL things.. i jz hope things will clear up. if onli dat can happen...things clearng up by themselves :/ i jz need somthng...jz let me know...im up for it... im gettng used to dis kinda situation, but stil i do need some clarfcation... :paranoid: a mere sentence will do... =) [/spoiler]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Confess i am always chatting with my crushness
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=bratinela01]i confess that im having good times these days im always in a YM conference..woot and i wanna say that admin is freakin' cool~ i love eGroups[/quote] Me too ate nella. XD~ Even though I'm so..sleepy now..it was fun. :lol: And yeah admin is so friggin coooool. :wow: -- I confess that I really wanna learn how to make a xover now. Must read..must be patient.. Lulz. I also confess that...most people here don't seem to find tutorials interesting. That's too bad. :wasted:

Last edited by joebz (2008-05-09 21:36:22)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Topic: I just want to reply on one member here who confess her feelings onto someone she literally hate. [spoiler]I confess that yeah I kinda mingled around. But it doesn't mean that I am really onto it. Did I lie? What I said before was I have problems regarding my real personal life. I tried to cope and adjust but I can't. I was so honest to you and put up my courage to reject myself from you. I know this is very difficult for you to accept the situation. But then up until now, I haven't really loved any other women after you. You were the first to moved one and admire your ex or whoever he is. Then you are screaming your rants against me? lol. Ok, fine. Hate me. I don't care. At least I am honestly saying that I can not take any serious relationship after you. I was serious to you and loved you. I won't deny that I loved you even if it hurts for me to know that you really didn't loved me before. For your benefit, I won't mingle onto anybody. That's what you want, right? I just want to ask one favor, don't ever talk or backstab me on my friends and members in this forum. I am not doing that to you. I am not saying that you did, I am saying do not do it. Do whatever you want. Hate me as much as you can. It's your prerogative. It's your life.[/spoiler]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I'm making my own crossover right now. It's easier. I think.
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess i just changed my siggy now.. all the other people who are using this siggy loves besfren!... [i]i think?[/i]. haha.. belated hapi burtdei to my besfren. i wasn't able to go online yesterday. i miss him so :( i also confess i'm so excited. tomorrow is somebody's day.
marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]1st confession[/b] [spoiler] i dont want to transfer to another school anymore. [i]enrollment na sa may 15.[/i] [/spoiler] [b]2nd confession[/b] [spoiler] i like [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCElnTJ3eH0]this coke commercial.[/url] too bad it wasnt aired here in the Philippines. [/spoiler] [b]2nd confession[/b] [spoiler] im bored. [/spoiler]

Last edited by marjanpatrick (2008-05-10 02:06:16)

xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]1st confession:[/b] i confess its been a long time since the last time i post here. i missed lots and bunch of pipz in here. u know who u are guiz. ;):D [b]2nd confession[/b] i dropped by coz i just searched some songs and their chords, and i think i xud post here now. haha. im gonna take back wat i've just sed a few days ago here in confession thread. im gonna make my post now 1000 and 10. hwahahahaha. LMAO! :lol::lol::lol: [b]3rd confession[/b] skul is fast approaching. haaaiz. i hate skul but i skul. :P [b]4th confession[/b] i miss pokie and my dollshie. :( [b]5th confession[/b] i am so happy now. :D so im gonna say bye2 for now guiz. hahaha. seeyah! :P:D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess im having a headache now.. geez been on line for 3 hours...and my head hurts... ill be out in a few minutes i think..
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess someone pm'd me and ask what group would i join..ehehe..:rolleyes: i confess i haven't decided yet for a new domain name..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:42

[ 9 queries - 0.579 second ]
Privacy Policy