• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that im also excited about the upcomeing layout contest!!! yipee!!
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]i confess,im also excited to CSS contest haha.. BTW, Joebz u are the one contest in there? [/b]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[spoiler][b]SHIROW[/b] maybe its a clone XD. i hope u won't take those nonsense words of mine too serious.XD the apple of ur eye became the rotten apple XD [b]NELA[/b] dun kick him sis i'm da one who is nervous[/spoiler] -- [b]TOPIC[/b] I confess dat i understand wat shirow wrote :D maybe its another person that has his/her name as shirow >_< and i suddenly tot its shirow. omo. i'm happy on shirow that i said that just to make his hunney clear of what happened >_< he is a boyfriend on which every girls dream of ryt? 5555+ sis yua is so lucky =) :lol:

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-04-28 10:33:20)

lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i have a feeling that sum1 called me a b-tch here. maybe because i suggested to close some thread with blinkie request... sorry for that. i was just trying to help GFX section which is very flooded these days...
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^ ahw. now i see. hihihi. dats just fine guiz. its orayt. dun wori. ders no sugar. :o:D:P [b]topic[/b] she makes me really happy. she makes my day soo :wow::D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

%^$^%@E$@^@%&^ I confess that I am freaking pissed off! My computer had a virus, trojans and spywares the other night. Then this morning, my Hardware teacher in my IT course was teaching us about AntiVirus. He recommended top 3 AntiVirus namely Panda AntiVirus, Kapersky, and Bit Defender. He was so sure about preferring those 3 AntiVirus programs. It was a good timing that he discuss to us about it. So I download and installed the Panda AntiVirus. It did cleaned my computer and protected from malicious files. [b]However[/b], it also eliminates some cookies for YM and Firefox to be used. I now can not receive/send IMs to anyone in my YM, and I can not browse anywhere using my Firefox (I love Fx so much, this is really sad for me). Anyway I already uninstalled the Panda AntiVirus and installed back my AVG (didn't install back my Mcafee because I'm so not in the mood). So if anyone want to feel my aura or to see my anger, try to annoy me now. :evil:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ calm down bro, there are two viruses in my computer but i don't care -- [b]TOPIC[/b] I remeber this phrase "[i]Taas kamay[/i] with confidence. Welcome to first day high!" omo. it rings a bel to me XD. it was my # 1 favourite song before ROTFLMAOL
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce] i dont wanna finish this layie today anymore.. maybe i'll continue it tomorrow im just too hurt to do anything right now [/color]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]%^$^%@E$@^@%&^ I confess that I am freaking pissed off! My computer had a virus, trojans and spywares the other night. Then this morning, my Hardware teacher in my IT course was teaching us about AntiVirus. He recommended top 3 AntiVirus namely Panda AntiVirus, Kapersky, and Bit Defender. He was so sure about preferring those 3 AntiVirus programs. It was a good timing that he discuss to us about it.[/quote] Same thing happened to me last month. Lotsa trojans, adware and spyware thingie stuff... Right now the virus vault is half-filled. LOL And my PC is weird sometimes..the mouse freezes when I push something on the keyboard. But now I think it's fine.... I hope. :disgust: I confess that I was feeling grumpy since last night. I wasn't able to finish watching an episode.. I tried to tell mum to let me finish it but she wanted to upload pics right then. HMF. From 8 pm until 11 pm. Oh great. -.-' @AJ, nope I didn't join in the contest .. if that's what you mean... [:
LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

uhhmm.,., i'm a liar.. hehe
claudette09
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=LheN_15]uhhmm.,., i'm a liar.. hehe[/quote] helleerrr...allen.. me?? i always tease my classmate
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess i hate my brother~ :angry: [i]saitei~[/i] =D
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess i didn't have such a good time last night. ..and it's all because of my cousin. :disgust: [spoiler]why does she have to be so sweet with [b]a.k.a [i]boyfriend[/i][/b]? she's getting me annoyed.. :angry:[/spoiler] i confess i'm in a really bad mood. but you can still talk to me anyway. i won't bite :D
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that my ym sucks..i can't even close my conversation!gawd,help me!lol
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I confess I am having fun chatting w/ my net bestfriend! :lol: Thanks for making me laugh everytime![/b]
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]I confess It's my birthday today , and this is the worst birthday ever . Dang . T____T[/b][/align]
marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ happy birthday chariz! :rose: i confess i posted new fansigns. i confess i smoked and drank beer the other night. i told someone i wouldn't. :wallbash: i confess i missed my cousin's laugh. haha.. :lol:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ [i]drinking and smoking[/i]. tsktsk. bad for your health. =| ---- i confess i wanna greet my sis Chariz a hapi hapi birthday! :D and i confess.. i'm sad 'coz there are only a few people online in my YM. i need a lot of people to talk to. :lol:
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Happy Birthday Pretty Char :kiss: :gift:[/b] [b]More Blessings to come pretty gal!Keep safe![/b] [b]I confess,Patrick made me smile :) :kiss:[/b]
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b] [u]Kuya Marjan, Ate Faith, Ate Maye[/u] Gee, thanks everyone . :redface: [u]Topic[/u] I confess I feel so invisible ayt now . I dunno why . T____T[/b]

Last edited by obsessed95 (2008-04-28 22:48:02)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:22

[ 9 queries - 0.611 second ]
Privacy Policy