• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

duchess
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

im gonna confess the history of [b][Class-S][/b] actually the group name really originated from _ _ _ B _ _ _ _ _ R _ :eh: ... me and shirow alwez wanted to form a group before.. we discussed about it but was forgotten due to school stuff or other personal matters.. So it was kinda stopped. LOL we were kinda excited bout it before. So now that everyone's free coz its summer. So now Cloud& Shirow formed the [Class-S] and then it became big and big and big.. lolz. -- thats the short and long version of it. i also confess, im a co-founder of [b][Class-S][/b] coz of the history of it.. Shirow, Cloud and Moi. =D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

grrr.. I hate it. I confess that everytime I see her confessions or anything in this section, I always have some thinking that she already replaced me. Hmm.. I can't blame her since I am the one to blame for it. :| Anyway I hope she's happy now than before.
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^that's life dude... can't let go...? just move on.... :D :thumbsup: i confess i wanna join eehjhay's [b]Class E[/b]....hehehe :D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ lol. I owned the Class X, dude. hehe.. But there's no Class E yet. lol. -- I confess that I won't sleep later. I have to finish all my projects til tomorrow. :|
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess i miss someone but i'm not ready yet. im sorry for my short replies. haysss why do you have to do it? your not replaced, at least not yet.. :| im still not ok. somehow im waiting for anything. and no im not happy. im just pretending to be happy but no im not even close to happy.. :| anyway. i hope your fine. take a rest and uhm eat something while your doin you projects. :)

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-04-26 09:07:33)

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that,, i see a labteam(before) here , how sweet,, :redface: :redface: cmon guyz,,i guess,,its better if you will talk to each other, im sure, you do miss each other,and as far as i know, the guy still love the gurl correct me if im wrong,,woooo showbizz, :lol: :lol: :lol: dont deny it,,haha,,i always see you here watching when da gurl has a post (last post) here at confe,, i know wat it feels like =( , hmm,, afraid to see your ex - girlfriend to love again (not now),.. =( but dunt wuri, ur ex, wont do dat, if she did dat, we will KILL her, =D =D , [i] [b]kaya mu yan[/b][/i]

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-04-26 01:17:24)

sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess that im out of my mind ryt now :lol: imagne., i joined somthng that i know ill be the UNDERDOG :lol: :wasted: nwei., jz for fun...to release work stress... & i confess...fr me ahmmn., :lol: som posts here are kinda intriguing... :lol: a li'l controvercy in the making?!... :lol: excuse my non sense words :lol:
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess that i now know what that class thinggy means.. at least a bit. tnx to the person above me..:P i confess, im uber late for the update.. are they now?urg..nvm. i guess they still both love each other.. but why did that happen?amf.
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that i really love my sig.amff :P
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce] i confess that last night i started making my contest entry for the upcoming CSS Layout contest but today i haven't touch my work or anything yet because i'm enjoying talking to Shirow and Yuna while making the userbar siggies for [b][Class-S][/b] I confess it's really fun! Maybe I'll just continue with the layout tomorrow. Anyway, contest havent started yet soOo i will loiter for a while here in ftalk [sub]heehee[/sub] and did you know that in Yuna's language big sister is kakak (i.e. kak yuna) and kuya is kokok (i.e. koko shirow) lmao max :lol:[/color]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-04-26 02:59:13)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@forsakendoll nice userbar of Class S @TOPIC i confess that i many discover in one site many graphics and ill create for my friendster..haha and ill confess that the Class S is bigger now... and the Class X is new by Kuya Eehjhay [/b]

Last edited by cutest08 (2008-04-26 04:39:33)

cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess im hoping that ill be joining class x of eehjhay....soon...
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]:arrow: @cklahrckiey,me too,someday.. :arrow: @TOPIC,i confess that many i gave gifts in Gfx section and they give me too..so happY :arrow:[/b]

Last edited by cutest08 (2008-04-26 05:53:28)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I use [b]his[/b] photo as my cellphone's wallpaper. :redface: [u]READ[/u] : [b]His[/b] as [b]my hunney[/b].
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i confess>>[/b] [spoiler][b]that im angry and guilty whem i think my [color=blue]my ex[/color] because he's hurt me and when i think him,i think i shouldn't [color=red]<3[/color] anyone but [color=orange]"myself"[/color][/b][/spoiler]

Last edited by cutest08 (2008-04-26 07:56:33)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess that I missed FTalk, even after only a few hours. T_T And I confess I'm still curious about those Classes...haha..
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Sis Joebz,thats terrible..hehe..u are concentrating in making layouts right?but u really miss Ftalk..hehe @TOPIC,i confess that im so happy bcoz i have many friends here>>xo happy the right that i dont see is to have a new BF..haha..[/b]
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that i miss kapz. :lol:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@AJ, No, because we went to our uncle's house the whole day... I confess that I really hate the new ladder system at naruto-arena.com now. It's like a real OL game, with XP points. GRR.

Last edited by joebz (2008-04-26 08:20:15)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@sis Joebz ahh..i know na... @TOPIC i'd like to join Classes..and i wish have requestors in my thread..[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:30

[ 9 queries - 0.567 second ]
Privacy Policy