• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that..................... Geez....i think that someone in my school hates me...dunno why.. eventhought i never Did something wrong with him.... makes me confuse..
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]1st confession[/b] Whoever that someone in this [url=http://theftalk.com/p953453-Today-19%3A09%3A02.html#p953453][b][color=pink]post[/color][/b][/url] is, i hate that person :angry: Nobody hates my lovely oppa :redface: [b]2nd confession[/b] I confess that i ROTFLMAO to know that dadi eejhay closed the fansigns topic Gawd~ those who asked "Give me fansign" deserves it *evil-laugh* [b]3rd confession[/b] I was O_O to see a second [url=http://theftalk.com/p=uma][b][color=plum]uma[/color][/b][/url] <-(this is a link) in this forum. But he/she is spamming all over. This [url=http://theftalk.com/p=uma][b][color=plum]uma[/color][/b][/url] has the same name like me =_= Any mod who sees this post, please ban that [url=http://theftalk.com/p=uma][b][color=plum]uma[/color][/b][/url] He/She is destroying my identity. lmao. Maybe that is [b]Uma Thurman[/b] or [b]Uma[/b] from [b]PBB[/b] XD [i]Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요 (Tomorrow 17:oct:94)[/i]

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-05-06 11:45:59)

harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I suspected a member here for being a poser. But now everything is clear to me. So I'm really sorry to that person you know who you are.
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Cnf#1[/b] i confess im on [b]Section B[/b] of all 1st section?! waaa i belong to[b] B[/b]?! waaahh... BSN III-B ([i]BSN A to P[/i]) wuhat! [b]Cnf#2[/b] i confess im too sad, cuz my parents are not present on my Birthday! when i say Parent it means Both of them! get it?! :crybaby: 1st time in my entire life! wuhaw! :o [b]Cnf#3[/b] i confess im a bit nervous on wat will happen! maybe its becuz im too excited to reveal my future! LOL [b]Cnf#4[/b] i confess im applying for cartoonist in our College Paper! :D (College Of NARS!) [b]Cnf#4[/b] i confess im a cotillion dancer & one of the 18 roses, cuz my classmate is about to turn 18! :eh: she 1yr younger than me! hahaha... [b]Cnf#5[/b] i confess im pissed off by some people! in REAL life! (i dont get easily pissed online! why?! just my eyes on my monitor & my hand on a Mouse & a key board! LOL)
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]I confess that i ROTFLMAO to know that dadi eejhay closed the fansigns topic Gawd~ those who asked "Give me fansign" deserves it *evil-laugh*[/quote] High five. Me too. Seriously when will all those people learn the meaning of the word 'fansign'? LOL. Serves them right. :disgust: I confess that my [i]schoolmates[/i] in FS also trade their own fansigns, but they're merely pictures of themselves that have been editted along with the name of the person. [s]Ewww.[/s] Oh yeah, and they don't know the meaning as well. [s]'Let's trade fansigns.'[/s] =D I confess that I'm so so so sleepy. I still have to go to school and enroll myself. Dang.
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess i'm gonna have classes again.. less than 2 weeks from now. i belong to BSE-ENG. section 4.. it makes me sad 'coz my friend belongs to section 19.. she's so far from me.. we're not blockmates :cry: :crybaby: [spoiler]animo DLSU, haha. who else is studying there? Let's meet. [i]joke[/i]. haha :P[/spoiler] i confess i volunteered as event staff for the 4th NCR muay thai tournament.. because my [i]boyrfren[/i] is going to compete :lol: :lol: :lol: but i was willing to get the job anyway, i love being an usherette. :lol: i confess i've been such a meanie this past few weeks. i bullied a lot of people =D [i]and babies[/i] :lol:
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess im glad that we have net connexion here in the office yet i cant connect to fs i think they blocked the site but i have ym and everything LUCKY ME!!!:lol:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b]... (more like blogging) that I am so envelop with [u] fear [/u]that I can't seem to dismiss. Yesterday i was already feeling uneasy... I don't know why but I'm [b]so scared[/b] that it's driving me crazy ([i]hey, it rhymed lol[/i]) Maybe this is one of the side effects of [b]losing someone[/b] *sigh but whatever! [u]I just wanna overcome all this drama and sh!t.[/u] I'm a happy-go-lucky person, and this episode in my life is cramping my style *uberly *GAHHHH! dies I just want to be okay already! [b]Sadness stop bugging me[/b] ... [i]shOooo![/i](no, not yet insane here...) *deeepp sighhhh I also confess that I [b]don't[/b] hate [url=http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb298/forsakendoll/ragnarok%20emoticons/own.gif]Tara[/url] (hahaha [i]her again? aw c'mon I know you peeps want to read this [/i]^___^) But I do sorta followed her (posts) because uhmmm, well -- [u]she caught my attention[/u] by saying all those things to some people. hihi. Actually I really didn't think that I was one of the person in her blind items because first of all [b]I haven't even talked to her[/b] yet and i seldom post aggravating things here in friendstertalk for people to hate me. [b]I know when to keep my mouth shut and I know when or when not to react.[/b] :thumbsup: Usually I just loiter in [b]CSS Layout Section[/b]. (There's no flamming ([u]read: excitement[/u]) there sorry, only a bunch of [u]major dufus[/u]) I just wanna bug [url=http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb298/forsakendoll/ragnarok%20emoticons/own.gif]Tara[/url] and contradict her posts. (i'm such a big meanie! nah, i kid XD) [u]Im not perfect but I know something's wrong with a post when I read one.[/u] I also curious if there are people who hate me here or find me snobbish. (?) I'm thinking bout this because I [b]don't[/b] talk to anybody that much, well -- except for [b]Ade, Koko Shi and Duch (<33333 )[/b] of course. Just the other night I was also chatting with other [u]mainstay mem/mods[/u] here in ftalk. And i confess that I had loads of fun that me and [b]Nella[/b] slept really late lol (or should I say early? because twasz already morning hihi) Then they asked me if I hate someone in ftalk [img]http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb298/forsakendoll/ragnarok%20emoticons/muha.gif[/img] I paused and thought for a while... [b]Truth is[/b] ---- I cant think of anybody! :thumbsup: [u]I really don't hate anyone.[/u] (foe sure!) But if ever you [b]see me [/b]contradicting someone using [u]harsh words[/u] well -- that's my "[b]naughty[/b]" and "[b]sarcastic[/b]" nature talking. I dunno but sometimes I just want to satisfy my thirst for [b]word war[/b] ( what the heck is word war? HAHAHA.) In layman's term, I like debates. I like Arguments. I like to think. I like to post things that require [b]deep thinking.[/b] ANYWAY.. my confession is getting long ( and [b]weirder[/b] by the minute) but at least you have seen what's on [url=http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb298/forsakendoll/ragnarok%20emoticons/e8.gif]forsakendoll's[/url] mind (hihi)
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess I miss those YM conferences. =( I miss my friends here (e.g. Maye, Yuna, Ice, Ize and lotsa more).
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@Ate aya Whoa haha yeah that's more like blogging. LOL. :lol: -- I confess that I had fun talking to [u]ALICE[/u] just now. (yeah the chatbot girl thing) =D =D =D (thanks to harvii for sharing this lol) I even told my friends about it and they spent hours talking to her. =D =D =D Gawd. I also confess I'm feeling weird. LOL
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]KIMI[/b]- i miss you too sis. :( --- i confess my good mood was ruined. i so hate my dad. and my cousin for telling my dad that lie that got me and my other couz in trouble. :disgust: she's making up her own stupid stories when she knows it's no true. she's a bigger bitch than i am. [spoiler][i]"ang lalandi nio.. sobra na kayo ah,, nakakasira kayo ng lahi"[/i]- i didn't even do anything. darn it. i don't deserve that statement. and neither does my couz.. we didn't flirt with anybody. that liar doesn't know the whole story behind. :angry:[/spoiler]

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-05-07 02:15:32)

Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=joebz]Deviantangel1995 wrote: @Joebz: Why the prom only happens once in a lifetime (I think, I really can't tell cause I'm just in 7th grade, but from what I know that's how it is) until homecoming I gues... To be honest I don't want to go to a prom, even though it usually happens only 'once in a lifetime'. Besides, the dress/gown alone will tear a damn hole in my pocket.. Hahaha.. Not to mention the hair make up bla bla..... Teehee. [:[/quote] [align=center][b]Very True. @Topic: I confess that I am annoyed by a someone in FTalk... I bet someone will be like. I'm sure it's not me because I'm not like this, like that blah blah blah. But seriously I'm not hitting on anyone. I just wanted to confess that I'm annoyed. Don't think about the one I'm talking about mind the freakin confession.[/b][/align]

Last edited by Deviantangel1995 (2008-05-07 05:06:50)

marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess i want to transfer to another school. or worse, shift to another course.. [spoiler] i'm sooo confused right now. [i]mahal ko na ata ang [b]bsece[/b] eh..[/i] [i]sayang ang naumpisahan.[/i] [i]tsktsk..[/i] :wallbash: [/spoiler] ..a lot of my classmates are gonna transfer. =|
xenon
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote][b]mrjan patrick wrote:[/b]i confess i want to transfer to another school. or worse, shift to another course..[/quote] uhm, ur same as my bstfrnd wel, i'm an upcoming freshman, lolz, myb il shift f it dsnt reach my expectations :lol:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess.... im so jealous on what im reading i want to kick someone's ass when i get back home :mad: :wallbash: :wallbash: shit

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-05-07 08:16:06)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]1st Confession[/b] [quote=' 'eMokIdD]I suspected a member here for being a poser. But now everything is clear to me. So I'm really sorry to that person you know who you are.[/quote] I am really shocked to see people saying that he/she thinks i'm a poser because i'm [b]speaking tagalog, refuses to show my webcam [/b]and [b]giving excuses by not giving fansigns[/b]. [b]NOW[/b], i'l make things clear to those who thinks that i'm a poser... (not eejhay and harvii :D , but the others) :- [b]1) Speaking tagalog:-[/b] You might wonder why do i post in [url=http://theftalk.com/viewforum.php?id=29]FriendsterTalk Philippines[/url] section sometimes. Well, its true that i know how to speak tagalog. Even if i'm a pure [url=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a9/Flag_of_Thailand.svg/158px-Flag_of_Thailand.svg.png]Thai[/url]. I've been studying in an [url=http://www.friendster.com/group/tabmain.php?gid=50326]International Philippine School[/url] since i born. Now don't think that i'm a filipino who was trying to hide her identity by pretending she's a Thai and she's using a picture of another girl. That [b]another girl is really [u]me[/u].[/b] [b]If you still don't believe then you are welcome to add my [url=berry_zen@hotmail.com]msn[/url] or [url=savilhamaddie@yahoo.com]ym[/url] id. I shall open my webcam and show you if i'm real.[/b] [b]2) Giving excuses by not giving fansigns:-[/b] I promised some people to give a fansign but i haven't post a single fansign yet. Its not because i think "I can't ask the girl in my picture to make a fansign."<-- (Oh gawd.LMAO) It is because my webcam doesn't work. So i needed to buy a new one. I can't stand it to see the people whom i promise to give fansigns waiting so long. So i told my father to buy a new one. :P [b]Note: I'm not having problems with anyone. This is a friendly post of mine. I just want the people to be clear.[/b] okay? no stop ignoring me... please. I super duper hate ignorers. :disgust: [b]NOW![/b] Any moderator, dun dare close this topic because you think i'm fighting =D nyahahahaha [b]2nd Confession[/b] I confess that i'm going to pm to those whom i finished da fansigns :D I can't post it [url=http://theftalk.com/t25600-p122-FriendsterTalk-Official-FanSigns-%28Read-first-post-6-April-08%29.html]here[/url], da thread is closed for good =D But serves "those I-want-a-fansign-people" right =D
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i confess dat my fwnds and i are addicted 2 da taiwan band fahrenheit and s.h.e., b`coz their songs is really amazing,we just almst watch it evryday hihi:D and were really love wu chun,ella and jiro wang..weeeeee..:redface:[/b]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that i love wu chun like the girl above me >_< he is so CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :redface: i lurve WU CHUN! [color=hotpink]♥[/color] wu chun's pic :wow: V [spoiler][img]http://photos-986.friendster.com/e1/photos/68/95/53125986/1_638649052l.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

my first confess =D feelin so tired and hate sumone now :wallbash: wanna eat him :P other, i confess :arrow: verry shocked when heard umma is younger than me :lol:
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@Uma,nice pic of Wu Chun @TOPIC,i confess that lately every lunch i ate 2 plates of rice and half a bowl of viand [i]ang takaw naman hihi[/i] but im still slim..hehe..:D[/b]

Last edited by cutest08 (2008-05-07 10:15:10)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:07

[ 9 queries - 0.583 second ]
Privacy Policy