• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess am enjoying this cursed moderator status. hmm, punishment! am bad.. =(
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess when evertyhing seems blurry, she's the only who remained clear.
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess i stared at gracemac's siggy for 5 whole minutes.. [i]no kiddin'[/i]. :lol:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess Ive been drinking this something for two days. It makes me feel sick. :puke: lets die.

Last edited by icekandi (2008-04-24 07:53:54)

kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I confess I just finished visiting her blog and now I wonder why I'm not included on her friends. Maybe, we're not friends? =D

Last edited by kirksydney (2008-04-24 07:59:47)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I didnt know that the sig will not appear when cursed! :retard: [i]Ay naku Ice..[/i]:penguin:
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b] that i was laughing at something cause someone in another twead thinking i was spamming..:lol::lol:,look into my eyes and tell me that im spamming evthough im not..=D=D, i also confess...that i posted soemthing here..and there was a line there that i said the i hope its true..:eh:, wahahhaah.. [b]i also confess that im sleepy..but i cant find the reason why i just cant sleep..:wallbash:[/b]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that I miss him [b]A LOT.[/b] Its like... I miss him. I miss him. I miss him. I miss him. I miss him. [color=white]I fucking miss him![/color] :crybaby: [i]Wanna help me cry?[/i] :crybaby:

Last edited by icekandi (2008-04-24 09:30:01)

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess Our Sector(East Sector)is having a CAMP for[b] YFC [/b]this weekend! i want to serve! ahahah... wanna join YFC?! ask ur YFCians friends! LOL Be God's Instrument Now! :D :thumbsup:
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that there's someone bugging me(and she's beside me..haha)
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess am not able to finish my voluntary work today. I hope Janita (my moderator) will not get mad at me... =( Ooh! Wanna be an Online Volunteer for United Nations? PM me! :D * Its time to help other people...
sky
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ err...hey wat happened??cursd mod?? ahuhuhu..i doule post a while ago..:crybaby: for crying out loud i dont really mean it...:cry: mods..whuhuhu sorry.. coz my connction sucks...:wasted:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess i wanna be an online volunteer for United Nations. I'll PM sis ice a lil lateeer :D
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'm confess i'm having a delayed... suupper delayed reaction over my break up w/ my bf. and it has been 3 months. i'm just starting to miss him alot. alot and alot... too bad, i haven't memorized his new number...:wasted: i really miss him super. maybe it's just too late to feel this?!:retard:
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess its been already a couple of nyts that ive been havng WEIRD dreams [img]http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/40.gif[/img] & some seems like reality [sub](hmmn, imma chek that thread :lol:)[/sub] 1 was bout a friend...posting somthng, somwer about som pipol aftr somthng happnd bet som1 & him/her. [sub][i]mgulo noh :lol: intndhin nlng[/i][/sub] really seemd real :lol: & jz 2day, its about Chuck Bass :wow: :lol: whhoooo...the wild one... :lol: & i confess im addicted to GG now, thanks to push for the influence :lol:
dollface02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I confess .. that i'm starting to like this guy, who's emo . the problem is i don't like him being emo . huhu . well, i know i couldn't do anything about it except accept him as him . stupid feelingsss . arrrrgh . sorry, for the emos out there ! :D
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]icekandi[/b] i want you to know that i am a volunteer too. you influenced me. [b]topic[/b] you can also find these in my blog. if you want to comment, please visit my blog and comment there.. [spoiler][b] I confess that my cousin annoys me so much... My mother brought him from Cotabato City saying that he is my cousin that I haven’t seen in like, forever... and I mean that literally. She said that he bought him here because he was like a pain in the butt back there.So I was like, "if he is a pain in the butt there why did you bring him here??" and she was like "please understand. They are very poor there and we have to help them." I got nothing to say to that, you call us poor but we are way fortunate them. According to mama they don’t have water system there, no refrigerator and no proper income. They where 8 in the family with a 2000 pesos monthly income. While we have all necessities that we needed here and a bit more. We are just four in the family, but we have another human that we are feeding here who happens to work for us. Have I mentioned that they are two?? Well, the younger one was accepted since she was just in grade school and we were really looking forward into having a "living doll". But the older one is like... "What?? You bought another problem? Is Jun-jun not good enough and you still want one?" I hope I can shout that to her but I cant. My mom would be hurt. Being the eldest among three of us, I am the one who do the budgeting since my mum is only around during the weekend. So, I stretch the money and the sack of rice that we have. I don’t want our stocked food to just vanish in midweek. But the foods that I prepare are good enough for all of us. So it was really a shock when he came in late and all of us where finish eating that he said to me "what’s for lunch?" I said "there ion the table, veggies and dried fish that mama brought from your place" And he was like "we have fish in the fridge right??" I nodded. Then he said "I will cook a piece for me." I was really shocked. All of us ate the same thing, even his sister. My mum raised us to share everything we have so it really came to me as a shock. I want to shout to him but I can’t. I want to show him where he stands; I want to let him know that we are in a tight budget. That rice is way too expensive now. I want to tell him all that but I can’t coz I don’t know the proper words to use. I can’t because I don’t want him getting hurt. And not only me, he even annoys my sister. She has this cabinet where she keeps all her clean clothes and one morning when she opens them she found his used shorts in there. One look at the cabinet and you will know that it’s for clean clothes only. We also hate it when he smoke in the house and when he talked as if he knows everything, with the fact that he was not able to fining his studies. I really wish i can do something but the way things are in here, i think it will take another month before he went back to their place. i just hope that his sister will stay with us.[/b][/spoiler]

Last edited by lonlytoes (2008-04-24 18:42:45)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[edited] [b]Kambz[/b] u forgot something =D =D [b]Topic[/b] [spoiler] im geting pissed at this computer! :wallbash: :wallbash: i had to use webmessenger coz ym isn't installed here yet! :wallbash: i also confess that im sad.. confused.. :wallbash: haysssss i really want something to happen .. anything.. :wallbash: [/spoiler]

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-04-24 12:53:04)

skyfire14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi every body :D confession? i got mad at somebody here .. :evil: really.. till now.. :evil: to the point that i decided to not visit ftalk.. but i am ok now.. but still mad at ... =D

Last edited by skyfire14 (2008-04-24 15:14:44)

HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ Im curious sis....hus that? =D lol @T I confess that im here already :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:17

[ 10 queries - 0.633 second ]
Privacy Policy