• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

joebz
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]HILYN[/b] Haha. I read your previous post. LOL. I haven't tried dipping fries into a sundae, but I dip Stick-O's into my Coke. :| [b]UMA[/b] I'll search for that. Rawr. [b]ATE PUSH[/b] Weee, haha. I usually spend almost 12 hours in front of the PC. Haha. @.@ And now I'm texting my friends with lots of smilies like I'm still posting in a forum. :wasted: -- I confess I want to play Dance Maniax with my friends!? T_T They're playing almost everyday and I can't get out of this stupid house. :disgust: And I also confess I feel scared when Ate Duch posts the "This is not a YM conference" thing. :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Maye[/b] Dale,would not post here sis. .i bet! :lol: [b]1st Confession[/b] got shocked w/ my new crush. .is dat me? :lol:[[i]it's not u faith[/i]] [b]2nd Confession[/b] I am also scared of Sis Duch posts: [quote]this is not a YM conference thread nor a cbox. Pls do not post nonsense confessions such as, "i confess i will take a bath" or "i have to pee" or "im hungry".[/quote] but i still like her!so cute and kind. .i wanna be ur friend duch! :redface: [b]3rd Confession[/b] I got :o cause I had a chit chat w/ an [b]actor[/b] in gma, before. .his name is jigger..so cute! :redface:
RheinXcore
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]First Confession[/b] I never slept last night and my eyebags are really huge right now! Haha! :retard: [b]Second Confession[/b] And I confess Me & my brothers played a prank on mom a while ago ([i]we're glad she did'nt killed us [/i]:eh:), err , we pretended as if one of my bro's died, Lol! he laid on the floor & we poured fake 'halloween' blood on him, After seeing my bro ([i]My bro is a classic! He deserves an Oscar :lol: kiddin'[/i]), I saw mom's eyes watery. Her face looks like this -> :O And then me and my brothers including the one who pretended that he was killed, surprised mom and we started laughing. Her face was like this -> :o then this -> :angry: then this -> =| into this -> :D . Lol! I love my mom. Haha! I guess April Fools isn't over yet. Haha! [b]3rd Confession[/b] I confess my English is shit.

Last edited by RheinXcore (2008-04-14 21:39:50)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess i love uma's ava.. it's kim heechul :wow: i like that guy.. A LOT :D and i also confess i like Mr.Mark for my couz.. (that is if couz likes him back) :P and last thing i want to confess is [spoiler]i like a lot of newbies around here.. i wanna do a cheer for them [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/198.gif[/img] haha :D[/spoiler]
unique_user
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i confessed this is my 55th post here in ftalk..=)
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]rawr. I confessed that i just have my braces yesterday.. and i'm feeling oh so pain right now.. i can't eat well.. grrr..[/b]

Last edited by nElOu (2008-04-14 23:44:59)

bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler] im sick ryt now..tnx to mark for dropping by at my crib and i confess that i myt fall for him again..i hope i dont [/spoiler]

Last edited by bhea_jean (2008-04-15 00:37:19)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Nelou[/b] Aww. Good thing am done with that. Goodluck dear. Eat well. :) [b]Bhea[/b] You are? Well, rest and take your meds. :) [b]Topic[/b] I confess am super duper lazy to even look at my phone. Its like I dont care about him at all. =(
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^^ I confess I miss Maye (deathsiren) :paranoid: ..i dont know why but i can feel it :) and I also love the newbies :lol: :lol: I love [b]unique_user[/b] :D ayt sis? :lol: :thumbsup: [spoiler]I also confess that Im happy... Sis Maye ..im soo happy :D :D :D :D :D [/spoiler] :redface:
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]@ice: huhu.. i wish i can eat well.. @topic: i confess that i feel "eer" [wat's that?] coz' mah mom wat me to have mah haircut.. huhuhu.. [/b]
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess I felt good after I took the exam awhile ago. =) I hope I'd pass it.

Last edited by *kim-a-holic (2008-04-15 01:36:30)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that even though we talk a lot i still miss the good old days.. Pfft.
RheinXcore
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I confess I felt guilty about the things I said to her. I hope she'll forgive me. Wuahh! :crybaby:
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess somebody called me as [i]egghead[/i] :paranoid: wutts dat?... lol call me whatever she wanted..Im just stating my opinion... [spoiler]:wallbash: [b] Im assuming as she said but she's demanding lol, Im Rude as she said again but She's more rude than I =|[/b][/spoiler]

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-04-15 02:42:12)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Haha, I checked the thread. Don't worry about that sis. "What they say is what they are" (old saying) =D Lol. -- I confess that I'm back here in my room again. My dad and I were in the car and about to go to the dentist (I'm gunna have my teeth its yearly cleaning thing), but then my mom called from the office (which is near the clinic) and told us the electricity went off. Haha. So we went back to the house. Hahaha. I find it funny somehow. :/ :lol:
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^^THANKS A LOT SIS I confess She is ryt^^ sis joebz. :lol: i have my head but its not an EGG :lol: :lol: :rolleyes: im still an egghead she said and I confess that she's really :thumbsdown: :wallbash: lol..she doesnt even read the rules... she double post and doesnt know what flamming is =| I confess thats crazy =D :thumbsup: [spoiler][i]cummon start a flame with me for you to get TOASTED or even ROASTED =D[/i][/spoiler]

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-04-15 03:12:54)

obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]TolRhein[/b] [spoiler]It's alright , no prolemo . hihi . Btw, where'd you get that pic on ur ava? =| Oh well . I'll make a new ava , too . haha ! .[/spoiler] [b]Topic[/b] I confess I was really pissed off a while ago :angry: , my cat peed on my favorite bedding sheets . Grr ! . Stupid cat . :wallbash: I shall punish her , I will let her sleep with my dog tonight ! . Muwahahaha ! =D . Lol , kidding ! Poor kitty .

Last edited by obsessed95 (2008-04-15 03:39:24)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]HILYN[/b] Haha. Poor girl. -- I confess I'm here in the cafe again and damn the connection is so slow again. T__T
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I confess, i want to go out with my friends... but poor me, i'm not allowed to go out... :crybaby:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

aww.. i confess i miss sis hilyn too. and i'm happy that she's happy :D and i also confess... [spoiler]he finally dropped by my page.. i'm sad at times because it's been days since i last chatted with him :([/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:33

[ 9 queries - 1.044 second ]
Privacy Policy