• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

hahaha [b]wahehe[/b] really imho i love it hahaha anyway i didnt know u want a fansign u didnt pm me hehe TOPIC i confess i love mirmo de pon ryt now haha and i love carshows i love PORINGS
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

@ topic: i confess that im absolutely an [i]animemo[/i] hihihihihi i just discovered it this year hahahahaha gud to see me that.. hayzz gud to be like that its cool..
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I just created my own layout, lol, with banner and JS this time. Hahaha, I honestly had no intention of learning how or making my own lay before..until now.. Lolz. I also confess that I just sat in front of the PC all day. And that my fansign pending list has been...renewed. Rawr. And..and..I confess I just ate a cold sandwich. T__T I dunno why I didn't bother to heat it up. Hahaha.. EDIT Oh yeah. I confess that I just read Kuya Ephe's post in the "what's your genre thingie" thread and I agree with it (to the max, lol) and I just wanna shout "well said well said well said"... Not to mention his grammar is also great. Hehehe.

Last edited by joebz (2008-04-13 05:54:32)

wahehe123
» n00b
1969-12-31

@ bhea i can't pm you... confession im playing DOTA .. lol GODLIKE AGAIN
bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=wahehe123]@ bhea i can't pm you... confession im playing DOTA .. lol GODLIKE AGAIN[/quote] huh? y? hehe i confess i have a new crush..hahaha
wahehe123
» n00b
1969-12-31

dunno why... errr... playing dota.... give me fansign... i crush you ^_^
wahehe123
» n00b
1969-12-31

[img]http://photos-637.friendster.com/e1/photos/73/64/11764637/1_720094577l.jpg[/img] confession : that screenshot was capture a while ago.. i used to trashtalk my enemy in dota... lol watta HOLY SHIT OWNING ^_^ Love it... totally adicted to dota!
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that ill go crazy na with this computer :wasted: i encountered/encountering virus now.. haha.a funny virus..its like [i]kusa xiang nag s-scroll down.[/i] :lol: so its hard to use.. :retard: :penguin:
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmm.. hehe.. didnt get what this confession thingy means.. ill just share this embarasing moment i had.. hahah.. during foundation day.. every section is to made a booth.. haha.. our booth was the computer booth!! woo.. installed with DOTA.. and etc. haha.. weee... hmm.. and then, my crush's booth was like a bar.. hmm.. no, you do not get drunk there,, haha.. not that kind of bar.. their room filled with different designs, they made the flourescent colored.. hehe.. and then, jokers.. hmm.. sound3p with their own special banda.. G.A.M.O.L(Guys Are Made Of Love) and vsc.. haha.. they play different songs.. and people even danced infront.. and im one of them.. unexpected.. somebody called my name and my crushes name then said we should dance infront.. most of my classmates are there,, most of my crush's classmates are there,, and schoolmates.. :redface::redface: like i dont want to make any newsflash in our school.. haha. but all of them were pushing me,, i didnt want to be called KJ so i danced with him.. :redface::redface::redface::redface: like.. like.. it was the best day of my life. we even talked during our dance.. dance as in "formal dance.." hands placed in his shoulders, his hands on my hips.. :redface::redface::redface:... fairytale.. here is where the embarassing moment happened: :arrow::arrow: during our dance.. my "pa epal" classmate disturbed us.. he went infront and totally disturbed us.:evil::evil::evil:. he said freakinly senseless things and when i went to him to grab his hair.. i slipped... :doubt::doubt::doubt: :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: :o:o .. every body saw that!!! even him!! i was too embarassed so i just sat down and became quiet.. and i did was look at him.. and he was looking back.. *sigh* wish my classmate didnt disturbed us so our dance would last forever.. ahahahahahahahaha... :lol::lol::lol::lol: lolz.. that's all.. pretty embarassing..
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Whey..plzz dont double posting! @TOPIC:i Confess that i thinking my crush ryt now...weeeee.... and many have requests fansigns..hahah...=D [/b] [spoiler][b]Kuya Eehjhay..hehe beware of Ate Duch...peace..:D[/b][/spoiler]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]MJD[/b] Ow, that was embarrassing. [b]TOPIC[/b] I confess that my eyes are burning. Something is definitely wrong with my profile and I'm busy figuring it out, hahaha... Something with the colors. Lol. I also confess that I'm not doing the requests (from my thread) with LOOOVE anymore. Hahaha. I'm getting distracted and I'm planning to close it soon. Rawr. And again my eyes are burning.
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[spoiler][b]I confess that i runied my life for something i wana run away from cause it keeps hurting me every single day.., now, im seeing the result of what ive done..nd if i just stayed and be strong..my life will be ok right now..i guess im forgotten eventhough i try to reach out..and for the record..i still feel alone..i just kept myself trapped into this cyberworld, but in reality, im alone..:wallbash:[/b][/spoiler]

Last edited by --pUshnIt08-- (2008-04-13 08:05:09)

wahehe123
» n00b
1969-12-31

TOPIC : Thingking of SIREN and SHY... and also BHEA... 8->
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@ joebz yah that was really embarassing.. @topic i confess that memoris are coming back and i start to fall for him again.. haha.. memoris!! pi!! π
zenar_3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@mjd..that must be embarasing.. but at the dancing with him tpic that wud be rily memorable..u must be so happy that u nd ur crush danced together...:D.... @topic... i confess thats im burning(staring at) my crux' picz in fs..haha:lol::D
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=joebz][b]MJD[/b] Ow, that was embarrassing. [b]TOPIC[/b] I confess that my eyes are burning. Something is definitely wrong with my profile and I'm busy figuring it out, hahaha... Something with the colors. Lol. I also confess that I'm not doing the requests (from my thread) with LOOOVE anymore. Hahaha. I'm getting distracted and I'm planning to close it soon. Rawr. And again my eyes are burning.[/quote] [b]@Ate Joebz,me too,all layouts are not worked..i think it was filtered again..gRrRR.. @topic i think i fell inlove with my crush..noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! no i can't be HUHU..:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:[/b]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=--pUshnIt08--][spoiler][b]I confess that i runied my life for something i wana run away from cause it keeps hurting me every single day.., now, im seeing the result of what ive done..nd if i just stayed and be strong..my life will be ok right now..i guess im forgotten eventhough i try to reach out..and for the record..i still feel alone..i just kept myself trapped into this cyberworld, but in reality, im alone..:wallbash:[/b][/spoiler][/quote] at least your not alone with us mareh .. ;] you know we love you :kiss: cheer up.. i know behind all those laughters is a sadness.. lolz.. im alwez here.. we're alwez here for you.. [b]Topic[/b] i confess that i dont like to eat dinner.. :puke: i hate sprouted beans! but i have no choice.. my dadi's gonna be mad if i skip meals.

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-04-13 08:38:39)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I lied again. i said i'm gonne be gone forever, but i guess not. i need to have a peek here sometimes for the latest linkers. --- confess i really sense a big change to two moderators here. one when i were still a mod and he was just new to the backstage. and the other one, who just recently became mod.
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@ducheszv: tnx mareh! :D, tnx also to the 2 of the mmbers here who make me feel ok..:lol:, ayy correction..4! :lol: @topic: [spoiler][b]i confess that duch is wight, behind all those jokes and laughs, it hurts it hurts u know..:lol::lol:, anyway, im trying to move on and get a better life..but i confess, that was a big mistake that ruined me..i just saw it thats why i rmmbered..and i confess also that i cant tell anyone bout that cause that changed not just my life but also my family and friends' lives..[/b][/spoiler] and i confess that im being so dramatic right now..shocks!:redface:

Last edited by --pUshnIt08-- (2008-04-13 08:45:19)

wahehe123
» n00b
1969-12-31

Confession True : Err, i really hate myself, coz i think i'm just stupid, no one can love me, even my family.. it's really hard to be alone, bein rejeected and hated... lately , i'd get mad in our house, coz i'd used to drink the softdrinks just a bit, and my mom tell me not to drink that coz that's not for me! woah, and she said its for my OLDER SISTER... grrr.... why ? err a 1.5litter softdrink just for one person?? the think that made me feel rejected was : my mom GETS ANGRY ON ME with that? err... !! I really wanna die but how??? > Im a happy person but deep inside , im a broken glass... im just wearing a mas so that others won't be sad because of me, i used to help others, but i can't help myself... i really feel bad bout it.... i am d same as the one who post a while ago... PUSH'in my self into cyberspace.... no where to go.... no real friends, no real family.. . i hate to be like this.... :rolleyes: :wasted: i wanna die.... T_T
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:53

[ 9 queries - 0.727 second ]
Privacy Policy