• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that i am a lil bit disappointed, because of you... =|:(:wallbash: [spoiler]you know who u are[/spoiler]

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-04-01 07:50:44)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess i'm really annoyed with someone. so what if i'm not that pretty? [spoiler]if you really think i'm not.. you don't have to rub it in.. and you don't have to compare me with somebody else.. i was trying to be nice to you when i didn't want to.. but i can accept that really.. it's just that.. you didn't have to use such harsh words!. shame on you.. [b]you're a guy[/b] and you treat girls that way.. :angry:[/spoiler]

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-04-01 08:14:50)

sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess that im a bit sad ayt now coz i think som1's mad.[i]..???[/i] at me :paranoid: sorry,,,again =(
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ aww. of course not ate shy.. i think everybody likes you but i confess.. i feel the same way as ate shy.. :cry:
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess that I seldom visit the [b]Philippine section[/b] now,. its not because i dont want that section but simply because I dont feel like posting there now =| ,..,.maybe bcoz of the people there [i]na rin[/i] . sometimes its kinda boring posting on that section,.. i dont see anything there that catches my interest. =| but I also confess that Im getting stucked on other sectionss here, and those section makes me so addict :)
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^lol.we`re the same.. before i want philipine section..but now... :disgust: @T: i confess i dont know what`s happening to miee!? :paranoid: i think he hates miee na !? =|
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^lol sis :lol: cant stop mahself on replying :D :thumbsup: whuts goin on at the phil sec.... [b]i dont belong to dah family :paranoid:[/b] @T...seym as the ABOVE ^^^ juzt wanna add something,. I miss my baby :crybaby:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ i 3rd the motion sisters.. i don't feel it anymore.. [b]TOPIC[/b] i confess somebody made me happy :lol: here i go again.. [spoiler]my gurfriends!.. i love my friends! :D haha.[/spoiler]
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ^ lol.i dont want to post in the "FAMILY TREE" in phil. section..coz..im OP there!! :lol: -- i confess...[spoiler]i think he really hates miee..i think he found a new friend that`s BETTER than miee... :rolleyes: [/spoiler]

Last edited by bratinela01 (2008-04-01 10:18:37)

HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

....^lols,.. :D lets build another family ..kiddin :thumbsup: @T,. they are curious about [i]My Highness err I mean Mr. Highness[/i] :O OMG,. I must stop this before I get caught,.this will be so embarrasing =( I confess that he might laf at me,. the time He knew who he was :wallbash: [spoiler]I confess I miss [i]Blackrose[/i] :crybaby:[/spoiler]
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^i confess i think i know who is "mr highness" of sis hilyn!? haha and i confess that im schocked when she said she missed "black rose".. ..u mean "blackrosedying"!? :lol:

Last edited by bratinela01 (2008-04-01 10:39:10)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ oh my.. i confess i'm shocked with blackrose too :o and i confess i'm one of those people who are really curious about Mr. Highness' real identity. haha :lol:

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-04-01 10:42:49)

HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^^yeah ,. I said it... [b]I really miss blackrose dying[/b] :crybaby: I confess that Im waiting for my little brother's message from the time I arrived from Tokyo,.but I recieved NOTHING :cry: [spoiler]Im coming to Manila this April and Im looking forward to see Mr.Highness.. besides, My place isnt far from his place :wallbash: 1 bus ride :eh:[/spoiler]

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-04-01 10:47:27)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ ^ ^ ^ sista, nobody hates u. XD just leave him. there are millions of boys whom are better than him.hehe [b]TOPIC[/b] [b]I confess that i just knew that today is [u]the anniversary of the relationship between Thailand and Philippines[/u]. So [u]filipino members[/u] out there ^^ hehe. [u][i]mabuhay[/i][/u]~![/b].lol

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-04-01 11:27:32)

bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^thnx.. :D i confess that my nose bleed just right now.. :/
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess i dont like to go to Phil section too! :lol: just pass by! checking! & i confess people/member/mods really change! not like before! :lol:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess im getting interested in posting here in ftalk particularly here in f.underground i read the [i]chizmax[/i] hahaha i used to loiter in friendster CSS only :lol: -------- i was playing RO earlier, our GM made our equips disappear (everything) :o then there was this NPC in prontera AND was givin away [b]expensive[/b] SETS (FREE!!) hahaha =D i actually said it was ridiculous and thought that GM was dissin' us But i confess i had fun using the sets in pvp :D GM was really funny back there then he greeted us with "Happy April Fool's Day" :lol:
-icA-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess, i missed FTALK so much! it's been a year since i don't log-in here, i guess... and i wanted 2 be an active member again... i wanna have lots of friends and help others in tweaking their proffy! :D[/b]
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

lol,. i confess the no. of pipol who do not want to post on the phil sec is increasing :lol: i wonder why.... :ninja: btw, how bout those pipol u usually stay there? does it mean that they are going to be frozen just like that? huwaah kiddin peace evry1 :D i also confess that Im thinking the same thing Karuro is thinkin :) so many changes,... but i prefer whats happening in the present,. i confess that phil sec isnt the only enjoyable section in eftok,.. theres a lot more,. just explore :D last confession,. Im still waiting for my willingness to come, ive got lots of works to do but i dont feel like working now,. :retard: [quote][b]added: Welcome back sis ica =) :thumbsup:[/b][/quote]

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-04-01 15:15:15)

-icA-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]thanks sis![/b] ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:02

[ 9 queries - 0.287 second ]
Privacy Policy