• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess I was visited My Crush FS. and saw a lot of :wow: pics. :redface: :P [b]kim[/b] where will u go? :paranoid:

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-03-24 02:43:52)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]KIMI:[/b] you're going to "somewhere" already? TOPIC i confess i spent hours reading kimi's [i]under the rain[/i] all over again. i'm a big fan of it :D
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

its my couz's bday and my bf doesnt even want me to go to the movies with her juz bcoz he thinks that we my boys friends are going to .. hayz
azwar_jue
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like some one but she dont like me huhuhhuhuhuhhuhuhuh:eh:
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]unay[/b] hu is it?:D @T: i confess i kinda luv this band now. [spoiler] [b]boys like girls[/b] and i like their song so much :arrow: [b]the great escape[/b][/spoiler]
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]BENTIE:[/b] BLG? i like their song heroheroine and me,you and my medication =):thumbsup: @T: i confess i'm in a really GOOD good mood! hmm.. i'm so happy! :D
pyawzi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

so alone :( :( :( [b]she really wants to me cry!!![/b] :crybaby: [spoiler]want you to see me, but you r busy looking at him.. :([/spoiler]
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that i have a huge crush on robi in pinoy big brother!!!! :wow: hahaha.he is like Mikee the 2nd but he is more handsome than mikee... :D
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess that I'm chatting with my x-GF (My GF since Grade1 - 4) :redface: I think I'm enjoying it. :wallbash:

Last edited by xavierkym (2008-03-24 09:06:35)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]lrac[/b] hehe. secret :P but u knew who he is. [b]topic[/b] i confess now i feel so sad because tomorrow ill be back to skool. =( [spoiler]i confess i miss him too. :)[/spoiler]
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess i'm so amazed with that deaf priscilla in PBB. How can she read lips so well? oohh.. i'm amazed. and i confess i like robie a lot :wow:
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that i knew it...yeah i knew it that some here really hated me to death lol,. maybe simply because they find me KJ and my critiques are just practical and damn true.. :paranoid: i can sense it,. if they just know...lol but as long as im alive,. i think nobody can stop me for being '[b]pranka[/b]' ...I also confess that some here really annoyed on me,. but really sonna no kankenai,. watashi wa, watashi.. [i]i dont care coz this is me =)[/i], I confess that i just hate it when somebody is hatin me w/o even knowing me,. I confess that i get easily irritated on that thingy =| .. well, [b]I know i cant please everybody,. i confess that i was born kinda stupid,. lol,. i always give my feedbacks and opinions w/o thinking about it. but all i can say is that.. every comment that i make, i can assure everyone that its tru and direct to the point lol.. thats bad[/b] i also confess that i get OP here....BEFORE,.. yeah before but not now lol,. im just being me and i dont wanna interact on the sections w/ i think doesnt fit on my personality... I also confess that i cant really pretend to be plastic thats why im not interacting w/ others lols,. im too old for that stuffs. i also confess that i cant understand myself for being so paranoid lol..paranoya always attack on me,. :wallbash: i hate it but sometimes lovin it lol,. i confess that im really paranoid now,. coz im thinkin miost pipol here are really annoyed on my behavior lol,. im just being true :D [b]I confess that what you see on me here..is what i am. :D I confess that im good for the good :D bad for the bad :D worst for those worse :D hell for the EVILS :D[/b] [spoiler][b]OMG.. i confess,... i really confessed a lot :wallbash:[/b] [img]http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/5986/99159347il2.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-03-24 12:32:04)

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@JC: Yup! not Much! it Happens dat my Mom is a Bisaya! & im Chavacano Bisaya Tagalog Speaking! Lots of Dialects! :lol: @Weng: ahehehe...its our Real Father! not the FTALK Father! :lol: Well, i Confess i Called ate Graze we Talk each Other! Abou FTALK, Blog, & OL things! :lol: Member Issues & Everything i just wanna say hi to ate Graze aka Ezarg! ^^
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]HILYN:[/b] it's really ok to be [i]pranka[/i].. but just see to it that you're not stepping on anybody.. and who hates you? well i think i agree, they shouldn't hate you without knowing you first. just calm down with your posts.. maybe they're just getting you wrong because of your 'kaprankahan' and negative posts. --but with me, it's fine. I like to be your friend :D [b]TOPIC[/b]: i confess i'm really sick of staying at home... it's been days since i last went out.. 2 long, boring days of struggle and craving for that word [b]SALE[/b] at the mall. I love summer.. i just hate the heat and i don't get allowance. I'm always broke. I can't go out to party or shop or have some fun. :crybaby: I'm bummed out. TOTALLY. :retard:
bearsharie
» n00b
1969-12-31

:lol:[quote=HiLyNkAwAii]i confess that i knew it...yeah i knew it that some here really hated me to death lol,. maybe simply because they find me KJ and my critiques are just practical and damn true.. :paranoid: i can sense it,. if they just know...lol but as long as im alive,. i think nobody can stop me for being '[b]pranka[/b]' ...I also confess that some here really annoyed on me,. but really sonna no kankenai,. watashi wa, watashi.. [i]i dont care coz this is me =)[/i], I confess that i just hate it when somebody is hatin me w/o even knowing me,. I confess that i get easily irritated on that thingy =| .. well, [b]I know i cant please everybody,. i confess that i was born kinda stupid,. lol,. i always give my feedbacks and opinions w/o thinking about it. but all i can say is that.. every comment that i make, i can assure everyone that its tru and direct to the point lol.. thats bad[/b] i also confess that i get OP here....BEFORE,.. yeah before but not now lol,. im just being me and i dont wanna interact on the sections w/ i think doesnt fit on my personality... I also confess that i cant really pretend to be plastic thats why im not interacting w/ others lols,. im too old for that stuffs. i also confess that i cant understand myself for being so paranoid lol..paranoya always attack on me,. :wallbash: i hate it but sometimes lovin it lol,. i confess that im really paranoid now,. coz im thinkin miost pipol here are really annoyed on my behavior lol,. im just being true :D [b]I confess that what you see on me here..is what i am. :D I confess that im good for the good :D bad for the bad :D worst for those worse :D hell for the EVILS :D[/b] [spoiler][b]OMG.. i confess,... i really confessed a lot :wallbash:[/b] [url]http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/5986/99159347il2.jpg[/url][/spoiler][/quote] hahaha :lol: i confess i like pipz being franks :P not for being egoistic but [b]its being realistic![/b]

Last edited by bearsharie (2008-03-24 22:50:09)

xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]unay[/b] ahh. ukei2. :D [b]karurengs[/b] whoa! really? hahaha. nice nice. =] [b]@T:[/b] im downloading BLG songs ryt now. :D:D
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that i am missing someone here but i just can't tell you who... :/
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess that i hate this effin world and this shit life of mine i had enough!! with my problems every time that i solve a problem another one pops up i hate it!! the temptation of having a suicide is in increasing..... [spoiler]God Take me now :)[/spoiler]
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ aww. don't feel like that shirow.. i know many people are always there for you :) TOPIC: [i]i never expect to lose-- even when i'm the underdog i still prepare a victory speech.[/i] haaay. it's good to be optimistic maye.. it really is.. =|
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess that im damn confused since last night. i think im being unfair to him but i guess this is just right `coz i dont want to hurt him anymore. i missed him so badly that i couldnt wait to talk to him but when i imagine what would be his reaction.. damn!!:doubt: how i wish i wont get the chance to talk to him `coz its just killing me `lil by little. ouch! it hurts.. could sum1 help me to find a cure for this?:retard:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:40

[ 9 queries - 0.964 second ]
Privacy Policy