• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess i'm curious how bentie knew about that guy.. .. did i tell him? 'coz i don't remember.. :/
bearsharie
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess [b]i dont want to change FriendsterNewbie sign[/b] watever you called it ;)
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess, yup pokie! u said it. nyahahaha. :P
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that i felt stupid... how is it like i didnt studied before, i dont even remember how to solve a fraction problem... now somebody tell me, am i that stupid now?:lol: i confess that i just had an exam at a known pharmaceutical company, guess what? the exams looks very easy yet i had a hard time answering math portion specially on how to multiply and divide fraction numbers... tell me im becoming so stupid... i confess i feel sad and pity myself now that even a simple math prob i can't answer! terrible!!! i confess that im no longer expecting that company to call me for a final interview next week. but still i pray for myself to pass the exam. i confess that i wish i was younger so that i can cope on this type of probs. being a bumm for 2 years makes me damn stupid. :(
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ aww. just recall the things you learned ate.. i'm sure you'll get it next time. :eh: [b]TOPIC[/b] i confess i wish bentie would keep it a secret. 'coz i'm so gonna freak out if [i]that guy[/i] finds out... :paranoid:

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-03-27 03:47:02)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess i'm confessing a lot in this forum lately especially in the philippines section.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess now Im really curious with maye's crush. :paranoid: and I confess today I have passed my exam in peace. :lol:
angel.panda...08
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL]ok i'll start!! this is somewhat an embarrasing one but more on the funny side: when i'm going to a comfort room to deficate ([b]to let out[/b] shit [b]from me[/b]), i bring a handy mirror and try to look at my face what it's like when i'm doing the thing, then laugh at my face b/c it looks like this oh: :mad: ... ok bah?? then afterwards, i'll laugh at myself. :wallbash:[/quote] :P me too??
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: i confess im not in the mood. :|

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-27 08:56:48)

spenzan
» n00b
1969-12-31

i confess, i play rock songs till morn, waking my folks up and beat me hard ^^ of course i run, and i confess, yeah i got a gf, but sum1 in my past returns, in full impact T_T
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]YUNA:[/b] oh my.. please don't be curious :paranoid: and congrats with your exam! TOPIC: i confess i hate our dsl connection. i was waiting for him to go online.. and when he did.. the connection became glitchy.. i was offline for hours.. :doubt: and i also confess i wanna cry :crybaby: you're so lucky.. and i wish you know who you are. :doubt:

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-03-27 08:42:29)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that im already pissed off at the CSS section layout i will just curse those spamming fags for good :evil:
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

woohooo....im in the mood baby... :lol::lol::lol: msn-scott_val90@hotmail.com myspace-www.myspace.com/scottbiondi imeem-www.imeem.com/En8OeP-
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess i want him to change that thingy already! :crybaby: i'm getting really jeal--- now.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ :lol: i think i know who you mean already anak. Finally you gave me a BIG clue. Well, if he's an ftalk member i THINK i know him. =D :eh: [b]Topic[/b] i confess ive been waiting for him to be OL for 5 hours or 4 already. :| i also confess that i love him. Even though we often have misunderstandings i still love him. i wish we could clear it all though. =(

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-27 13:21:54)

bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that i SUPER miss my [color=white]school crush[/color].=( [spoiler]if only i can be with you. waaa. i super miss seeing you. i miss you BIGTIME.:cry: [/spoiler]
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess, i miss her. :(=(
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I confess I wasn't able to go online for more than a week because we went to Leyte. :D
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess i know who my bentie is missing.. and i confess i regret that i gave momi duch a clue. now i'm really shy :redface: :penguin:
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I confess that my inbox, both here in Friendstertalk and in my Friendster account were bombarded with too many messages asking how to use my premade layouts.. how to make a tracker.. requesting a layout.. requesting graphics.. etc etc.. I didn't bother to read all of them because I have limited time today. But I promise to get into them maybe, tomorrow. I hope my time permits me. :wallbash:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:50

[ 9 queries - 0.802 second ]
Privacy Policy