• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess i am in Uma-chan's account! this is DominiK! we exchanged passwords :lol:
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess that im getting fond of these 2 little girls above me,.. :) they are really sweet
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^aww. sis :redface: . not me but maddie hehe XD [b]TOPIC[/b] i confess that i played neopets again.lol and also that maddie aka :+:DominiK 521:+: will come to my house tomorrow.lol
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ ^ Hi ate! nys siggie! enxue! [b]Topic[/b] ^I confess that ill be going to Uma's houze tomorrow! Haha! see yah tomorrow uma! :lol:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@uma why are you using lordheinz' ip address? -- I confess, im so awake! Its already 5am here! haha
zyryx
» n00b
1969-12-31

umh i kno im not supposed to do this but my girlfriend's best friend is always askin me t go out on a date w/ her most o the times i reject her offer but sometimes i do accept as well. the worst part here is that im committed to her best friend and she has a boyfriend on the same time... (shame on me) i kno i kno... :cry:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ ^ am i? i don't. how'd u see that?. :) [b]TOPIC[/b] i confess that i'm so excited for 2morow :D

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-04-02 15:29:43)

:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ I confess im also excited! :D :lol:
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess that i love to be friends with deathwish4MCR-freak-dude
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess that i am missing my hunney(yuna) now :wallbash: hahah
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ wwooshhooo [b]shirow [color=red]♥[/color] yuna[/b]! wooooo :wow: :wow: you two are a pair.. :eh: :thumbsup: [b]Topic[/b] i confess i dont want to cook a single meal today.. im getting lazy when it comes to cooking! :wallbash: :wallbash: :penguin:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-04-02 23:11:05)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ lol can you tell me who it is @T i confess that i am really annoyed to someone who has an attention deficit here if you are not freaking welcome then don't force your pitiful self in the circle lol you will just look like an insolent freeloader lol i don't know if he is a gay faggot or what lol the thing is he likes to do fansign but he didn't want to show his ugly face on the public lol it vexes me :puke: wanna try me you reprobate faggot??? i will be glad to break you down and feed misery on you :D or i can just humiliate you to hell in public if you want :) [i]go ahead be so affected by my post it will just only show you that you really are a freeloading fag [/i] :lol: [hr] and oh btw i wanna post this message to someone and i want to pass this message to that person [quote]uhmm please don't force other member to make you a fan-sign, for a change... it's not good you know. .and please go to a dr and tell the dr you want to be [s]circumcise[/s] besides its summer right? :lol: LOL you wanna make me :puke: well HI to this person *LMAO*[/quote]

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-04-03 00:31:51)

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ effin owned my bro... as in effin [b]owned[/b]... applause*** I confess that i am worried with my friend here, she is annoyed with someone near their place... Just relax... you know who you are... ;] I also confess that finally i am complete again... u know the reason right? =)
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Shirow Masamune][quote]uhmm please don't force other member to make you a fan-sign, for a change... it's not good you know. .and please go to a dr and tell the dr you want to be [s]circumcise[/s] besides its summer right? :lol: LOL you wanna make me :puke: well HI to this person *LMAO*[/quote] [/quote] [align=center]i confess i agree with this it's called a fan sign for a reason if you're askin someone to make you a fan sign it's like askin him/her to be your fan.. :lol:[/align]
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess i'm feeling pain all over my body.. :disgust: [spoiler]and i confess i made loads of fan signs :eh:[/spoiler]
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess i wanna make fan signs now. but i guess i wont. =D=D
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ aww. why not? where's mine? :( [b]TOPIC[/b] i confess i miss bentie :D
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that "hana yori dango" make miee cried.. :cry::paranoid:
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]i confess im making fan signs now. hahaha. so hard coz my writing sucks. i think its a lot more easy if i only print it. =D=D=D just kiddin.[/b] [b] pokie[/b] just wait pokie. im making now. for you and for unay. make me one too ei? :lol::lol::lol:
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess that I bumped into Lois this morning at Lasalle. Hahaha. Ill post the pic tomorrow. :P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:13

[ 9 queries - 0.130 second ]
Privacy Policy