• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess today I went to a Family Gathering. And I was got boring there. So I'm just OL with my mobile. And chat with my Hunney. XD After chatting with him, [i]*he had to offline thaat time*[/i] I saw a kid. He acted so bad and annoyed people. And Oh-No. I was angry to him. Ahh. This is my bad side. Can't help with annoying people. :lol: :wallbash: [hr][hr] I confess that I was became like this :O :redface: :wow: :wow: :redface: When I read this ... [quote=Shirow Masamune]about crush?? whos my crush? confused i have only one ultimate crush here and guest what who it is [spoiler] of course its my hunney yuna-chan biggrin i really really really really really really really really really luuuuurveeee youu tooooo hunney <3[/spoiler][/quote] I thought he will say another name. :P I [color=red][b]<3333[/b][/color] U too.

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-04-13 09:38:49)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]WHEY[/b] Dude. Don't think about dying. That's almost like having self-pity.. :paranoid: -- I confess that I tried to GM "hi" in YM. And I got really surprised when a lot of boxes popped up suddenly. Hahaha, it was the first time I did a GM. (LOL) Hahaha.

Last edited by joebz (2008-04-13 09:43:12)

wahehe123
» n00b
1969-12-31

@joebs.. u doesn't know anything... T_T i'm tired of my life....
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I lied to my dad. Woo. Am scared now. :penguin: It was his fault anyway. Haha. You know, my dad lived in China ever since my older sister was born. I only see him once or twice a year. =( Then, yesterday night he asked me about my college applications I told him that I passed my application form in this freaking school already and I dont have to go to another country to study. I hate him. A LOT. Yeah. Am sooooo DEAD. :wallbash:
wahehe123
» n00b
1969-12-31

but why ice??? ur lucky.... ^_^ ... me? i want to enter collage but they dont want me to go to school..... hayz.... 3 years ([i]TAMBAY[/i]) errrr... why why why.. im such a looser ! err i really really wanna DIE!:crybaby:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Well, I would really love to go to college and finish the whole thing with flying colors but the fact that my dad is forcing me to study abroad... I hate it. :disgust: And besides, my dad doesnt speak english and he sucks in filipino. How will I be able to communicate with him if am going to study there? Haha. My mom, she doesnt want to comment on anything. She's in Japan now, taking care of my grandpa. -- Hey, youre not a loser. Dont die.
wahehe123
» n00b
1969-12-31

err.. no im a losser.. a big stupid looser.... ahm.. just do what you wanna do, coz that thing will made u happy at all, follow ur heart... but use ur mind.... ^_^ ... don't be a fool like me... coz im stupid...
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess that im sorta crazy now... know y? coz ive been sitting here in front of my PC for 3hrs now with my headset ON, but... MY SPEAKER IS OFF..yeah im using my headset yet my speaker is OFF :exclaim: i didnt noticed it :wallbash: ..i usually put my headset on everytime im OL with music ofcourse :wallbash: but now, hays...lols funny ....hays :retard: so absent minded :wallbash: i thot Im already hearing sounds even I dont :retard: crazy ayt?,.. even I myself dont understand :retard: :thumbsdown: [spoiler]i still want to confess another thing..ill just wait for my willingness :retard: :retard:[/spoiler]

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-04-13 10:10:09)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: i already written down fansigns for my friends here @ ftalk.. almost 30+ confession part: too lazy to upload. i only took a pic for 4 fansigns only. >_< im so damn lazyyyyy
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@zenar -- oh yeah.. that's really an embarassing one. but hell yeah.. the dancing part!!! woo!!! :redface::redface: until now.. i've been thinking of what really happened.. like "did that one really happened??!!" hahah.. @wahehe -- no ur not stupid in that way.. haha.. ur not supposed to blame urself.. u lyk going to college.. haha.. u shud blame ur parents.. haha.. joke.. sori .. bad influence right there.. hehe.:D:D @topic -- i confess... that.. i cant control my feelings right now.. i thought having a crush on him was really over.. but when we started having a tropa.. my tropa with their tropa.. hahah.. our tropang gm.. hmm.. it seems to be that memoris are coming back.. cant fight it.. hahaha.. i think i still have a crush on him.. hahaha.. memoris.. pi!!!
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Ice[/b] Wow. I was fooled, lol. I thought you were a different person. :lol: Err. Is that Harvii's avatar? -- I confess that I finished making my lay. My first lay. Lol. Hahaha. And now..my eyes are DEAD. Hahaha. I've been sitting here since morning. All day. Rawr. And tomorrow's gunna be the same. Hahaha. Lol.
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that i was shocked when i saw the groupers profile of emokidd aka harvii!!:eh: cuz i really super duper thought that hes already eighteen / nineteen.,!!:D

Last edited by stitch05 (2008-04-13 11:17:00)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Really?! Wow. We're of the same age....? :o :o -- I confess I want to go to bed now but my hands won't stop typing.
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Omg. Didnt you know? Haha. -- CONFESS: I like him a lot.
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ No..? I didn't. Hahaha. I thought he was in college or something already. -- To be honest I feel like I'm still in grade school. I'm so childish. That's a fact, rawr. :/ Anyway this will be my last confession for today.

Last edited by joebz (2008-04-13 11:46:16)

misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I have many confessions ryt now :lol: [b]First[/b] I wanna say I'm sorry baby. .I don't have time for u. .I so miss and lurve u [b]dale[/b] [b]Second[/b] I am happy coz i've talked to sumone that always make me smile. .so very [i]abnoi[/i] Glad u didn't change. . :lol: [b]Third[/b] I am starting to hate gfx section. .full of spams. That's all for now!

Last edited by misz.faith (2008-04-13 12:21:40)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that i'm getting ummm.. like... err.... lemme express it through a pic. [img]http://www.yenta4.com/msn/emoticon/yoyo/yenta4-emoticon-0137.GIF[/img] monkey - me brick - the exchanged avatars.. get it? these avas of others used by others made me... [img]http://www.yenta4.com/msn/emoticon/yoyo/yenta4-emoticon-0064.gif[/img] well, if u people (who throws the bricks aka exched avas) are saying if i got a problem, then i'm gonna act like this. [img]http://www.yenta4.com/msn/emoticon/yoyo/yenta4-emoticon-0049.gif[/img] of course, u must know da reason. [img]http://www.yenta4.com/msn/emoticon/yoyo/yenta4-emoticon-0089.gif[/img] [i]lol. dun take it serious okay? i'm just making fun .ahahahaha[/i] [img]http://www.yenta4.com/msn/emoticon/yoyo/yenta4-emoticon-0077.gif[/img]
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that i'm a bit irritated of someone. someone out there. oh well. PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE. hehe.:D:thumbsup: [spoiler] no need to mention names.:) [/spoiler]
angel_hearthee
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i confess... for not yet sleeping.. hehehe..
unique_user
» FTalker
1969-12-31

and i confessed too that im offended the way sumbody addressed my being disoriented.

Last edited by unique_user (2008-04-13 16:50:28)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:55

[ 9 queries - 0.613 second ]
Privacy Policy