• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

joebz
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess that my hand that controls the mouse is aching.. Ow. T_T Also I confess I've done nothing but eat a lot lately: ice cream, coke, cream-o, potato chips, etc. And now I've got to find a way to work the extra calories off. Lol. I also confess that I'm coloring another pic in PS right now.......and it's..kinda perverted. Bwahahaha. My true colors are starting to show. Eh. LOL. =D =D :o
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that i missin someone.. im badly missin him.
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess i got confused with bez's and my avatar :lol: haha. that's unfair bez.. gimme yer picture.. let's switch :P [spoiler]i also confess i'm back to blogging again.. i'm so happy :D[/spoiler]
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess i lost in an airsoft game to a girl :crybaby:
marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess i really wanna go home to pangasinan.. and that i miss drinking beer.. =| [spoiler]grr.. i won't drink! i promise![/spoiler]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]FIRST[/b] I confess I didnt actually DELETED my Friendster account. I just CLOSED[b]*[/b] it. However, I opened my other account (the originally closed one) just to keep in touch with my friends. [b]*[/b]I removed all content in the profile itself and left only 1 picture in my public photos. The other albums are in private now. :] [b]SECOND[/b] I confess that even though I went through a lot today (due to all the deleting and etc.), I still care for that person. He's my life. My reason to live. Though, he's gone now. Anyway, am still happy cause he told me that he's pursuing this girl. I wish him goodluck. [b]THIRD[/b] I confess that I dont have ANY plans of studying abroad now. But I keep on telling my mom that am soooo excited about it. Dang. :doubt:

Last edited by icekandi (2008-04-17 08:19:10)

HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess that its kinda boring here at eftok :cry: i dunno y, maybe because some members arent active this time... where are they? are they a\only here coz of the fansign thread?.. :retard: I miss those times... those jolly times :retard:
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess that i joined another forum.
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess am the Owner of ***********.com >> A forum. Nyahaha. :lol:
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Err , I confess I will no longer be active here in Ftalk , I'm getting bored here , no one to talk to, nothing to do , I miss the good old times , what happened ? . I will really miss my Ftalk buddies . :cry:[/b]

Last edited by obsessed95 (2008-04-17 12:27:06)

RheinXcore
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]MomiChar[/b] [spoiler]Huh? Why are you leaving? If you'll leave Ftalk, then I might leave as well. Your the only reason why I joined Ftalk. =([/spoiler] [b]Topic[/b] I confess I'm having Insomnia right now, I can't sleep, my head hurts. Arggh! :mad:

Last edited by RheinXcore (2008-04-17 12:37:28)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that i got so many new things on me.lol. new hairstyle, new hair color, new clothes >_< actually, da hair color wasn't by purpose. i was about to straighten my hair. i put da cream for straghtening and at da same time, i must go for shopping.lol. well then. i must leave da straghtening cream for 15-20 mins but i left it for 4 hours XD this is da cause of da brown hair color on my head XD
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=icekandi]I confess am the Owner of ***********.com >> A forum. Nyahaha. :lol:[/quote] [b]1st confession[/b] i confess i know that site owned by my dear tita ice :D [b]2nd confession[/b] i miss talking to my bez.. :( i understand he's busy though =| [b]3rd confession[/b] based on my countdown.. i've got 11 hours and 18 min to go.. -- i'll be happy again :D :wow:
+_ramza_+
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[spoiler]after i woke up i checked my profile right away and was thoroughly disappointed with my profile with that default look. i thought fs filtered the codes again.. i simply paste the linker and now, it's looking pretty good once more... happy ending! :lol: [/spoiler]
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

CONFESSIONS. 1. I'm not sure about US anymore. 2. I don't think I can imagine myself living with Mom and bro for four years. 3. I wanna start my college days. =(
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I'm starting to like dream of dolls now. I like their eyes, although they're kinda freaky.
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

[spoiler]i confess that i became too dramatic these past few days..:doubt:[/spoiler]
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess i am now ukei now. weeeeeh. i feel so much better now. :D:D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I was dying when he didn't reply my PM. :wasted: But now he replied it. :wow: [sup][i]Ah. I lurvee u so hunney. ^______^[/i][/sup] I confess I don't feel afraid anymore. Because He always with me. :D I confess I have a phobia of [b]Chicken. [/b] Shameful? :lol: Whatever. I have bad experience with Chicken. :wallbash:
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess i made lots of fan sign today. haha. i also made one for the girl above me. im wonderin if she still remember me. :paranoid::rolleyes:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:19

[ 9 queries - 0.811 second ]
Privacy Policy