• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that i hate the temperature here its like that you are inside of an freakin oven toaster lol XD and i also confess that i missing my hunney now >___<
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

^ ehem bro, think of me. i'm living in middle east.lol. how hot would it be... -- I confess that i made my eyebrow smaller by cutting it off.lol. so that i may look more like an asian. AHAHAHAHA =D

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-04-11 03:16:01)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]lrac[/b] hey lrac. get ur meds. u have to take care of urself. >__< [hr][hr] i confess i'm missing my [b]hunney[/b] so bad too.. >___< but im chatting with him now.. so happy.. :wow: i confess today i went to school and take a lot pics. O__O in front of my class. i dunno but [i]narcism[/i]? yeah maybe.. i thought so. :lol:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess that I helped my Dad put up the darn swimming pool just now and had to wait for at least an hour to fill it. Yay, summer. =D And I confess I like Kuya Shirow's siggie. I dunno.
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Sorry Ate Duch :P i confess she's not here! & its time to rockabye baby! =D im free! im going to have fun with sumone else! joke i confess dat ill be honest! [i]di pwede mag biga![/i] =D [spoiler] Di Pwede Mag Bigaa magagalit si NADINE KAMBING CAMOTE! :lol: joke! PEACE![/spoiler]
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess that at age of 19..i already had a child...and my current gf doesn't know anything about it...=(
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^^ I confess Im quite shocked with the person above's confession :retard: although its not shocking anymore...for today's generation. @T I confess that Im excited on what will happen on that introduction :retard: Im not sure if it'll really happen but im hoing.. :retard: [spoiler]bro iLL wait for that :) :paranoid:[/spoiler]
wahehe123
» n00b
1969-12-31

are you talking in my confession??? ^_^ i confess i want to play everyday... ahahahaha!!!
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess that I just finished coloring another manga scan, and I'm really really really really happy I finished it. I'mma post it in the arts sec again. Yay. >___<
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ hurry up sis, i wanna se it ^^ [b]TOPIC[/b] Confessing that I wil go to these party in the Thai Consul within 10 minutes... Ughh.. I think playing on Eptok is betterthan going there :disgust:
wahehe123
» n00b
1969-12-31

Confession: Im the one one the pic.. lol looks funny ... T_T.. i hate cosplay because my friends make laugh at me... :(( i dont wanna join any cosplay anymore !! but i like see'in other @ costume awsome [spoiler]im not good in english[/spoiler]
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess that how i really wish that bora is our second destination this summer. :eh:
mhizhe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess that there's only one cute guy in my new classroom... but he's shy.. i can't talk to him.. waaaaah... and i confess that i miss someone here in ftalk...=(
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess. .i'm planning to close my thread in gfx section and leave ftalk. .dunno why. . :question: :paranoid:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ whaaaaat?!?!? :O oh my.. what's the matter sis? [quote=karuro72002]Sorry Ate Duch :P i confess she's not here! & its time to rockabye baby! =D im free! im going to have fun with sumone else! joke i confess dat ill be honest! [i]di pwede mag biga![/i] =D [spoiler] Di Pwede Mag Bigaa magagalit si NADINE KAMBING CAMOTE! :lol: joke! PEACE![/spoiler][/quote] okay.. go on.. have fun with someone else.. :| [b]TOPIC[/b] i confess i dunoo what [i]biga[/i] means.. =|

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-04-11 12:10:19)

HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^^faith y? :cry: hays... :crybaby: @T im laffing... :lol: I confess That Im laffing at this lil girl here in underground section.. She is soo defensive for her kuya eehjhay..lolx... im not bullying kuya eehjhay.. so y react that much :paranoid: :lol: i ignored her 1st reaction but She tried to react again..i dunno y.. im not bullying our KUYA eehjhay.. he is our KUYA [spoiler]peace[/spoiler]

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-04-11 12:15:52)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

confession i confess that im not feeling well ... i want to puke. :puke:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-04-11 13:16:16)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I just spent an hour of quality-time bonding with my Mom while she uploaded some pics to our PC. Ow. [quote=misz.faith]i confess. .i'm planning to close my thread in gfx section and leave ftalk. .dunno why. . :question: :paranoid:[/quote] What? HUWHYYY?? I confess I'm gunna close my gfx thread by the end of May. Or when it reaches 1k posts.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

What hilyn? I was just joking with my post in other topic. She wasn't defensive. lol. She has no intention to argue with you or something. hehe.. Keep it cool! -- I confess i am compiling all the fansigns to/from me and mami duch in a flash file. :D

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-04-11 12:32:13)

HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^^ yeah I know..it just makes me laff.. =| im not planning to make any arguements too..thats nothing... :D im also kidding... :) [spoiler]ur so serious ur scary :O[/spoiler] @T i confess Im freakin sleepy but cant sleep... and this happens every night :wallbash: nyts.. :retard: i wish i could sleep well now :(

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-04-11 12:42:02)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:28

[ 10 queries - 1.332 second ]
Privacy Policy