• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]ICE & JOEBZ[/b] Thanks for da worry. I'm ok now. Sis ayei didn't help sis ice.hehe >.< [b]TOPIC[/b] I confess that my nose is bleeding now.
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

^ whaaaat?? :O i thought you're okay?.. now your nose is bleeding.. aww. get well.. :( [b]TOPIC[/b] i confess we had a confe with fafaJovito :lol: i was petrified =)

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-04-10 10:05:25)

cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess i am surprised when hilyn called me [b]baby[/b] :redface: thanks baby for your sweetness... :D and i confess im having a hard time making a fansign for them and my baby... :cry:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]MAYE[/b] Dun worry sis, i'l be fine -- [b]TOPIC[/b] I confess that i'm addicted in using da emoticon of yoyo [img]http://www.yenta4.com/msn/emoticon/yoyo/yenta4-emoticon-0136.GIF[/img][img]http://www.yenta4.com/msn/emoticon/yoyo/yenta4-emoticon-0137.GIF[/img][img]http://www.yenta4.com/msn/emoticon/yoyo/yenta4-emoticon-0122.gif[/img][img]http://www.yenta4.com/msn/emoticon/yoyo/yenta4-emoticon-0129.GIF[/img]
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess i call her baby! :D & she likes it! weeeeeeeeeeeee:lol: :D :D :D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: i confess that i'm totally lost... in space.:|
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ waw! meng yar gone then you came back! weeeeeeeeee :D MISS You sada-meng! :D ahmm TOPIC: i confess i feel awkward but i like her! & theres nothing you can do about it! :lol:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: am i really back. i dont know. maybe i'll be gone again. gone with the wind... ~wooooosh. i might be absent for some times, but i assure everyone here, i will never leave ftalk. :thumbsup:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^yehey! promise dat Meng! :lol: cuz if ur gone! we sure gonna miss you! :D
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess i dun feel awkward anymore.. and i already edited a confidential post because my baby told me to do so :lol: :P
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Karuro: where's your confession karz? :/ :rolleyes: [b]Topic[/b] i confess im hating my dad im in such a bad mood now!! :crybaby: :wallbash:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-04-10 10:09:31)

cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess.. im know lazy doing fansigns today.. tsk.. i have many fansigns to do but im afraid i can finish it..im really lazy today..i think i need to sleep already..
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess. that i have a vacation without inviting all of you! :P
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]UMA[/b] :o u'll gimme a heartattack..... :crybaby: reading your posts makes me scratching the walls...geez...rest well please!! :crybaby: [b]YUNA[/b] ohooho....a new gossip....hope the fti members hasnt knows abut this yet =D [b]judajammers[/b] gaah....i envy you..even thought i have some holidays....i cant go anywhere except cinema or mall.... :crybaby: I confess that.........My life's getting better~just found out that i've got higher by 1cm~now 164..still too short...
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ il be fine, dun worry. [b]TOPIC[/b] I confess that my webbie is quite finish. ahahaha.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]dever[/b] oh gawd. lol. only u are my friend that active in international section bro. =d just keep it secret. =d=d [hr][hr] I confess I'm soooooo happy today. ^___^ As he said, he loved me. [spoiler]I love u too.. hunney.. :)[/spoiler] I confess I'll sleep now.. Since I have bad habit.. >___< I'll go to school tomorrow.. XD I confess I'm in the last grade of Senior High.. and waiting for the national exam.. :D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]UMA[/b] ^promise,kay? [b]YUNA[/b] okay~u can trust me,dun worry~ :D I confess that these days i spent my holidays with only watching DVDs..... someone pls take me somewhere!!!

Last edited by DeverKerbill (2008-04-10 11:35:57)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce][b]gosh[/b][/color] [spoiler] [color=#089bce] i confess that some guy asked me to add him up in friendster because he said he likes my layies and uses them he even gave me (+) repu which made me happy so kei, i added him up a while ago and then he thank me for it just now, i looked at his profile, i was wondering what layie he used........ AND to my dismay, he used my "Girl in Hell" BUT he edited the whole thing! except for the main table, the text efffect , alerts and such i dunno what to feel.. i was happy bcoz he was enthusiastic about telling me that he uses my layie but i also feel a bit disappointed bcoz he "rip" my pre-made layie. I think he has no idea that his action is actually called "ripping" lol. lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol maybe i should just let this one get away i just left him a messy statin that he should at least link back to ftalk (specificall my thread in css section) because he used my codes *sigh oh well.. chillax mode [/color][/spoiler]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-04-10 15:17:34)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ sis i understand that one. hahaha, i was once a ripper and a pre-made layout creator both LELz :lol: at first, i really have no idea that i was ripping already. informing that guy helps a lot. =) - - - topic: [spoiler] hmmm.. i am a so-high-maintenance being. i hate it. but i can't help but be like that. i've been to situations already that made me like one. at first, you may think that i am too-kind-so-i-befriend-you-right-away because of the way i communicate with people but ironically, i'm [i]supladita[/i]. those true friends of mine knew about this already. so when that guy was acting like courting me, he's automatically bus*ted because, because.. just because.. huhuhuhuhu... i felt sorry for hurting that guy's feeling. :wallbash: [/spoiler]
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]1st Confession[/b] I confess that I don't feel okay going back to my home. I missed London and all the amazing people I met there. I wish I can live there but I can't cos none of my family members live there. Unless I stayed with my sister's bf house. He's offering me to live and study there. But it's kinda *nakakahiya* I dont like taking advantage of people. [b]2nd Confession[/b] I'm angry with my dad. He's like forcing me to get away from him. He always have his loud big voice whenever he talks to me. Sometimes I just wanna kill him while he's sleeping lol (like i'll do it?) but I dont wanna go to jail. I'll just thank him though cos he's one of the reason why I enter and live in this world.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:57

[ 10 queries - 0.752 second ]
Privacy Policy