• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

^ Same here! haha.. I didn't go to school! It's my last day of school class before the 2 weeks holiday! That's my confession, I jigged or went away from school caused by laziness! haha.. -- I also confess that I hunger for more spaghetti! haha.. My favorite! rawr!
MR.mark14
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that i really have a crush here i confess that im a part time model hehe
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I just read that spammer's farewell nonsense topic in the Intro's sec, and Kuya EJ's post, too. =D That guy's revenge thing made me laugh out loud. So immature. Lol. I also confess I'm feeling very very bored these days! All I do is just sit in front of my PC, all day. I dunno what I'm going to do this summer and what summer workshop I should join in. >.<
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]MR.mark14[/b]- wow. part-time model. :/ [b]TOPIC[/b] i confess i wanna be a model :lol: [spoiler]okay now laugh at me.. i can handle the criticism :disgust:[/spoiler]
MR.mark14
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]deathsiren[/b]:hehe yup im a partime model..i dont know why topic. i confess i want her badly
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I found a despaired person in ftalk. :D Based to his/her rank. He/She must not do that. Begging people. :lol:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that i so envy sis yuna and bro shirow both of dem are shoooooooo sweet >_< [img]http://www.yenta4.com/msn/emoticon/yoyo/yenta4-emoticon-0077.gif[/img] and ehem. ehem sis yuna, what happened to lrac [img]http://www.yenta4.com/msn/emoticon/yoyo/yenta4-emoticon-0063.gif[/img] that can't be true i failed my mission spying on lrac and unay [img]http://www.yenta4.com/msn/emoticon/yoyo/yenta4-emoticon-0115.gif[/img]
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess that I just posted my picture with lois :) i look stupid there, but anyway, the most important thing is we've seen each other. hahahaha. XD ... and I confess I hate my life now.
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]I confess me and my hunney's avatars made a lot of people confused. =d Included Ephe and Ezil. =d[/quote] I confess I was one of those people who got confused with Shirow and Yuna's avatars. A lot of times. Hahaha. XD
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=joebz][quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]I confess me and my hunney's avatars made a lot of people confused. =d Included Ephe and Ezil. =d[/quote] I confess I was one of those people who got confused with Shirow and Yuna's avatars. A lot of times. Hahaha. XD[/quote] i confess that i'm also confused of these two avatars ad these two people. [img]http://www.yenta4.com/msn/emoticon/yoyo/yenta4-emoticon-0071.gif[/img]
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess that im really having a good time with my hunney yuna-chan i really really lurve her <33 >___<
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Uma and Joebz.[/b] LOL. U guys are the blabla-position of the our victims list. :lol: [hr][hr] I confess I really really lurve my [b]hunney[/b] Shirow kun :) Awts. I lurve him too. <333 I confess we have [i]*secret*[/i] chatting now. =d=d

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-04-10 04:11:34)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Uma[/b] *Woot* Cheers. Lmao. XD I confess..I think I'm disturbing something here. Eh. Haha. ^ They're chooo SWEET. >__< And about the monkey icon things that Uma posted..they're SOOO CUTE. Hahaha. I can't stop smiling. LOLx50. And I also confess that I just finished updating the forum for our class. I had to make the banner and all. So confusing. -faints-
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[spoiler]..i confess i just remember ducheszv told me this morning :retard:[/spoiler]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]YUNA[/b] ughh.. really? ahahah. well then. blablabla~ -- I confess that i really had a bad cough awhile ago. Bloods went out from my mouth while coughing. Really bad. ohh! and i also confes that i'm starting my own website!
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]UMA[/b] Oh my! What happened to you dear? :O Are u alright now? And what website? Is Ayei helping you? Haha. [b] TOPIC[/b] I confess that my head still hurt. Thanks to this freaking stitches! :crybaby:

Last edited by icekandi (2008-04-10 05:09:53)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess that we've got a lot of victims today with my hunney about fooling people about our avy :lol:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]UMA[/b] Ow, what happened? -- I confess I just editted our forum again, because my classmates complained about the skin theme. It was so confusing and tiring. TT__TT Anyhooooo, I feel so happy afterward and now I'm gunna get some potato chips and Coke because I'm SO darn hungry. EDIT: And I read one of Ate Kimmie's stories at the Literature section just now. I love the sad endings!! Makes me wanna cry. T_T

Last edited by joebz (2008-04-10 05:56:24)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Shirow Masamune]i confess that we've got a lot of victims today with my hunney about fooling people about our avy :lol:[/quote] lol. yeah hunney. even ephe and ezil too. :O and now harvii-chan has joined the list. :lol: [hr][hr] I confess I lurvee someone named Shirow here. <333 and I confess we never want to make some people get confused due to our avatars. :P
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=HiLyNkAwAii][spoiler]..i confess i just remember ducheszv told me this morning :retard:[/spoiler][/quote] :arrow: yea? wazzup? chillax ... im also bc with something you know.. i dont stick my eyes in this thread.. sorry for the late response. [hr] i confess im getting irritated with someone :eh: [hr] [b]TO ALL. PLS READ[/b] [spoiler] Pls dont make this a YM conference or a cbox. 2-3 replies are ok... Confessing something over and over again is unnecessary.. This goes for the members and my co-mods. No offense aight. I just dont want this thread to be closed. [/spoiler]

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-04-10 06:12:30)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:13

[ 10 queries - 1.202 second ]
Privacy Policy