• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

judajammers
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that i wanna see that pic.! :lol:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that i so envy sis yuna >_< ahahaha. i min u see. sir lrac or sir shirow. who can get sis yuna?lol. :lol: just kidding XD and i also confess that today! finally! ms. DominiK, ms. Vira + ms. jam are gonna come to ma house today.lol. while deverkerbill oppa will go to west java.lol. he had said [quote]It would be nice if i call u in the phone while standing on the mountain and looking at the stars~[/quote] lol. and i must exactly sing at that time. if he turn it to loudspeaker,an avalanche might fall. ahahaha.lol. my voice would be so bad >o<
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler] [b]Shirow hunney[/b] I wanna chat with u now! =d Im curious with ur post above. :P [b]Ym Lrac[/b] Ill wait for the fansign tomorrow. :D [b]Uma[/b] [i]who can get sis yuna?lol. [/i] Haha~ what do ya mean Uma?:eh: :P [/spoiler] I confess Im missing Shirow hunney so bad today. :P I confess I just take a lot of pics for the fansign threads. xD I confess I wanna know more bout juda. :eh:

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-04-03 04:33:26)

cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess there is an another laine... :disgust: here's the link... ===> [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/41680239[/url] :disgust: but i like the original laine.... :D :thumbsup:
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:o there are so many posers. .tsk tsk [b]@T:[/b]I confess I am really confused about this active member of ftalk. . She's not a filipina i think,but she can speak tagalog. . hmm. .just confused. . :question:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess i'm too lazy to pass my requirements at dlsu... i'll just do it tomorrow. or maybe next week. haha. lazy freakhead. :lol: and i confess i wanna make fan signs for everybody who wants one :D
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=angelalaine]^^Waaaa :o Thanks for letting me know Cklahrckiey =) I already reported it =) I confess the original Lalaine is here :D[/quote] it's the least i can do for a young pretty lady like you... :wow: :rose: hehehe i like the original laine...she rocks!!! :D :thumbsup:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i feel pity for the poser of ate laine what a low specimen of life :lol: @T i confess that im laughing so hard right now with my hunneyy yuna about those akatsuki and crazy retard japanese game shows videos i showed at her LMAO :lol: :lol:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess the same thing like my hunney Shirow confessed. We are so freaking laughing because that parody videos. :lol: Thanks for showing me that vids hunney <33333333333333 xD I confess I feel so happy because I just chat with my mom in YM. :wow: Love u mom. :rose: [b]Ate Laine[/b] I believe ure here. Dont worry ate. It's just another fan because U're so pretty xD
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess i really like Admin's avatar :D its really cute.. :thumbsup: ... I also confess that I want to know more about this very active member here,.i like to be his friend coz i think he is really nice but i dont know how to :cry: I also want to be one of the friend of the people above me,.but agen i dont know how to.. :cry: lastly i confess that,. im wondrin on who's Ms. Faith is talkin about..maybe i knew that person :eh:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess dat,,i dunt know what am i goin to confess,,, :wallbash: but only i know is,,i want to let it out dis sad feelings from me,,dat,, i really really dont know wat is happening in both of us,,wer okay b4,,but now,,i dont think so,,am i not a good friend??,,wats the problem,,?? i thought wer okay now,,everythings seems to be fine,,,,but wat happened again,,?? :wallbash: i hate it,,,why are u somethin like dat,, yes i know now,,why am i acting like this,,WEIRD..i think im jealous,, :wallbash: u starting to forget me now,,coz u already have a nice friend not like me,, MANY friends, yes, so,,who am i? , you have so many friends now, im only a one friend among all of ur friends,, im sorry bout this,,but this is how i feel,, =( =( this is my first confess on this topic,,and i dont know if this is the right place to say this things,,im a lil bit confused now,,i dont know what am i gonna do,,is it ON or OFF,,,hayzzz . .if u will read this,,i hope our friendship like before,,i want it back,, =( thanks,, im so sad and crying all alone ryt now, thanks for this,, =(

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-04-03 13:10:41)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ aww. bro :( thats so sad.. [b]TOPIC[/b] i confess that i have taken tons of fansigns today wid my fellas ;] but i can't send it due to problems wid the bluetooth :( so i asked my friend to upload in her computer and post it in friendster and i'l paste it in eptok >_< lolness. it was so fun when they came! and the best part is when a guy in Ftalk said in ma phone "I love you. Really" omo. unforgettable moment.lol.

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-04-03 13:11:42)

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess i want to see lowis & kimee's photos! :lol: [i]Nag EB na ba kau ni Chet?![/i] i confess i have PANTS KLOBE :lol: @ i confess my Ex Transfered @ la salle last sem! & i want to be with her! :crybaby: i know she misses me! its just dat i dun wanna have long distance relationship! its kinda Hard for US! :(

Last edited by karuro72002 (2008-04-03 13:14:20)

HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^portunieco...bro thats sad,..oh well maybe the person ur referring to is just enjoying now ;] but believe me, ur type isnt that easy to forget and left behind :D cheer up :) @T i confess i realized something and i posted it on the phil sec... =|

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-04-03 13:18:21)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess im trying to get our friendship back but it seems like your backing off .. many friends? dont give me that! gadd dont you know how few are important and those i consider the best? have i forgot to tell you that? :wallbash: :wallbash: i guess not.. im not saying a thing anymore coz you'll only think its your fault.. im trying my best but youre acting weird :wallbash: what's wrong.. i thought were ok and fix things up na but why were you acting like that.. you go online then offline again.. show me a sad face then replace it in a smiling smiley which i know is fake.. can you just tell me what's wrong! im confused already.! :wallbash: do you want our friendship to end? just tell me ill back off, but give me a good reason first. :| im suppose to log out but i cant log out .. i cant sleep!! argghhhh :wallbash: :wallbash: just pls tell me what you want to happen!

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-04-03 13:44:41)

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess dat my friend is willing to give up dis friendship of ours,,which is i dont like it be end,,, =( how sad,, i dont want our friendship will last,, i dont wanna give you a good reason for dat,,coz i dont like you to go away from me,, i just felt this things in my mind dat,,am i loosing my friend now =( ??.. she's not talkin to me,, i want to talk to her but i dont know if it is okay to her,, im not PLASTIK ( so sad u thinking of dat in me) im just being me,, i want you to be okay,, i dont like the way u didnt reply me back,, im just thinking and jealous dat,, da one u r chatting for is,,ur happy with him/her wen ur chatting , but wen it comes to me,, all ive got is a few replied from you =( ,, so i better go offline now,, wat am i doin if i didnt receive a reply from you,,maybe im goin to think dat,,she's angry with me yet,, i just let her angry with me until its gone,,and den im goin to talk to you,, but first,, i just want you to let those bad feelings from me out,, like i told you before,, i dont want you to get mad at me .. im just doin my best to be a good friend like you,,but it seems,, so sad,,its not workin now,,yes before its workin,, i dunno wat is happening ryt now,, =( im sorry,, i cant sleep either,, =(

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-04-03 13:50:02)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I wanna laugh because a member named [b]zarah08[/b]. :puke: Nyaha~ What is the reason? Here. [spoiler] [img]http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/2555/81794901or8.jpg[/img] [/spoiler] A non sense spammer. :lol: Here's my gift for U. [img]http://www.imagehustler.com/0208/1202081109.jpg[/img] Enjoy it. :lol:
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess that im really... hmmmn., concerned bout some pipol... i really treasure them both & wats happening to them ryt now, jz gets to me. i thot they wer fine wen i left earlier today but now seems that they're havng some misunderstandngs agen. i do hope that they'll be fine coz it'll jz be so sad if uhm their friendshp wil reach its end... u know wat..,pls jz talk bout it...privately... hear each other's side... dont assume, dont hesitate, dont jump into conclusions, be honest & jz try hard to see things frm each others shoes... i hope u'l work things out =( *sigh*
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]I confess I wanna laugh because a member named [b]zarah08[/b]. :puke: Nyaha~ What is the reason? Here. [spoiler] [url]http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/2555/81794901or8.jpg[/url] [/spoiler][/quote] [color=green]i confess that the same thing happend to me![img]http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb298/forsakendoll/emoticons/scaredya.gif[/img] [spoiler][img]http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/4259/lolzc5.jpg[/img][/spoiler] i just didnt post about it when i noticed it I was like......okayyyyyyyyyy~ a (-) repu and the reason is [b]"hehe"[/b] [b]wtf?[/b] seriously. :| i figured i should just wait for shirow so i cud complain privately [/color][img]http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb298/forsakendoll/emoticons/if.gif[/img]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ OMG i used your ava before.. :lol: i confess i also got my first negative from that reprobate b*tch.. oops sorry.. but i cant accept that my first negative repu will have a reason of "hehe" dang! :evil: hehehe you dont have to worry though she's banned =D IP baby =D

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-04-03 15:06:21)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:00

[ 9 queries - 0.528 second ]
Privacy Policy