• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess I'm happy knew he was OL today. :)
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess i pity my lil bro here..now but he made it happen so it happend :( ,.but whatever happens im here at his side,. so about whats happening right now,..let it happen :eh: got me? if u happen to misunderstood whats happening on my post ,..i made this to be happen XD,. anyways.. lil bro,. big sis is here foh yah :eh: :wallbash: i also confess that my yutaks is not functioning well right now,. thats the reason on whats happening on my grammer :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :penguin:

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-03-20 14:37:54)

PrinceCharles
» n00b
1969-12-31

i confess that i posted bouble.:cry:
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess I'm thinking of not attending my graduation, but I know I'll miss a lot -- half of my life. :doubt:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^Why? You should go if I were you -- I confess that I didn't talk to her that much today/yesterday. But anyway I still like her though she's...um can't tell right now.
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ^ Aunt wants me to go to Korea as soon as possible so that I can go back here and settle my college stuffs. Gaaa. Two big decisions. I wanna go to Korea again. :crybaby: And Fafeng, I know who she is. =D TOPIC > > He makes me smile again. Weird. I thought I was.. Oh boy. This is really weird. I think I'll go back to being a globe user. =D
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ wow. you're so lucky kimi. i've always dreamed of going to korea =) .. but what a dilemma. it's not good to miss your graduation =| @T: i confess i wasn't able to sleep last night [spoiler]they say if you can't sleep.. someone's thinking about you.. [i]maybe someone was thinking of me all night?[/i].. nyahaharr [i](dream on maye)[/i][/spoiler]

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-03-21 03:05:26)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess that i post here because someone ask me to...~
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ayts. harbii oppa. tell usna who that lucky gurl is :lol: [b]TOPIC[/b] i confess that i got so addicted to the song [b]Lovin' You [/b]- [i]Tohoshinki[/i]/DongBangShinKi/[i]TongVfangXienQi[/i] recommended!!!! and. i feel sad that i downloaded the song Rising Sun in japanese version not korean Xd.. the japanese ver. sounds weird to my ar cuz i usually listen to korean ver. whatever :P
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ what does oppa mean? i always see it in korean names @T: i confess i blogged so hard :lol:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ oppa means daddy Xd [b]TOPIC[/b] i confess that the guy in the mv of [b]lovin' you [/b]by [b]tvxq/dbsk[/b] look like the brother of my bf Xd
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

abe i confess that no one in my family can ride a bycycle.... :redface:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess i'm feeling really confused these days because of him..haha. =(
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that i am really OP here now. huhuhu. :( :(
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ^ Oppa means big brother for girls or [i]kuya[/i]. Daddy in korean is [b]APPA.[/b] =) I confess that I just finished editing my site.
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ oww. ya XD i forgot XDDDD oppa , appa, omma :retard: [b]TOPIC[/b] i can't get rid of this song!
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ oh is that it? thanks :) [b]BENTIE[/b]: don't feel OP. i'm here. nyahaha :lol: @T: i confess i'm so tired.. :/
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=xOLracnhOjx]i confess that i am really OP here now. huhuhu. :( :([/quote] I confess I miss this person. :paranoid:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess the same thing yuna confessed =| [spoiler]we miss you carl/bentie! :lol: [/spoiler]
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that everyone here hates my eftok lil bro :wallbash: ,. but meeh meeh....i dont and maybe he will be the last person here that im going to hate if ever :/ [b]i confess that im really waiting for his PM but he's offline thats why i feel so bored :wallbash:[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:44

[ 9 queries - 0.651 second ]
Privacy Policy