• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess i crushed someone in ftalk since i join this forum :redface:
funmail
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i cofess ur image are soo anoying :lol: athough it made me smile :D
funmail
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess i love this song :arrow: love song it made me... :wow: :wallbash:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that whenever i try to call him. every part of my body is shaking and when i spoke to him in da fone, my voice is like a baby's voice, and i didn't expect that it would make him crazy by that how he imagine my voice saying the normal word [b]NYA~[/b] next time if he calls me or i call him, i'll keep repeating the [b]NYA~[/b] and let's see if he'll land in the mental hospital or not =D
funmail
» Banned
1969-12-31

hahahahahahaha :lol: ur soo funny uma ;) hope u too get well with each other :) i confess i hate reloading fstalk board...
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol @duch i know who are u think bout what mizel's confession, and its not him. @mizel lol. emo? hehe.. whats ur next move? let urself stuck there?
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=funmail]hahahahahahaha :lol: ur soo funny uma ;) hope u too get well with each other :)[/quote] eh believe it or not. go [url=http://www.friendster.com/comments.php?uid=26782545]here[/url] and look at his comments.. @Topic : i confess that i will record his voice if i spik to him on the fone =D
funmail
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess im tired of living and im bored =( ...
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that i'm holding my celfone the whole tym while sleeping :lol:
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I confess that I find Uma really cute. :D
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hehe thnk u! @Topic : i confess that i'm getting crazy of geometry :disgust:
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

A funny confession Yesterday at school i wrote my name on my arm then the next day i woke up late and didnt have time to take a shower and i washed my face tho but when i got to school my friends kept laughing at me coz i had a mark on my face and that was from the writing i had on my arm :lol: i probably slept leaning my face on my arm gosh
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I confess I'm having a terrible day. My left hand hurts, I hate pain relievers, I don't know what to eat for dinner, my laundry's a pile of sh*t again, and the idea of going back to the hospital after 5 days is killing me. Argh. :wallbash:

Last edited by kirksydney (2008-03-07 06:47:21)

funmail
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess... i dont know y i still love her, want her, need her, be with her... even i insist not to talk with her anymore, nor see her, nor remind something from her... even i tell my self that i have no feelings anymore, nor not attracted with her no more, nor i know that theres a lot whom can compare more than her.... but still its probably the feelings i felt that defines who she was for me... i know i cant live like this for the rest... and i cant endure to see her with someone else... why does i have to be like this... i did not ment this to happen nor i did not expect dis would come on my life... thats why life sux :disgust:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that I didn't sleep last night. Hahaha.. I was so awake, I couldn't sleep. Good thing that I talked to some people from the other side of the world. Night here, morning there. hehe..
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

CONFESSIONS. There are just many stuffs to confess. I guess that short break from FTALK helped me. =) Oh yeah, first thing, I don't have FS account anymore (cancelled it). Second, what is my real status? This is a question. Third, there are just so many things going through my mind right now. Fourth, I've moved on from "something". Fifth, I'm still crushing on this guy for almost 3 years already and I still don't know his freaking name. Dang. And lastly, I hope some "people" won't be able to read this. So come on guys, POST POST and POST. :]

Last edited by *kim-a-holic (2008-03-09 07:17:04)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess that im happy coz i finally get to know this person better.. we are chatting for some time now but last night i can finally say "yes we're close coz we share secrets". anywhoo.. you can trust me ;) i wont tell anyone what you told me last nyt and i wont show it to anyone.. wakokoko i deleted it but its in my recycle bin! waaaaa :lol: :lol: ..
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that I've been a naughty boy today. I threw my sister's underwear in front of our house. I threw it bcoz she stole my Toblerone chocolate :retard: hahaha...whatta good revenge =D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

What the hell. Hahaha.. How old is your sister harvey? Was that Hariette? I confess that I am lazy today. I didn't go to my first class in school. Hahaha.. But I have to go to school later, I have an exam on that subject. Grrr..
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^She's 17, and it's hella funny when she went outside to picked it up, sadly there's no people around. -- I confess that I didn't take a bath today coz its cold and anyway we have school 2moz so its okay rofl!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:34

[ 9 queries - 0.419 second ]
Privacy Policy