• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=`mizeL]^ LOL thanks for that admiration but I've read your post before you edited it. :/[/quote] Haha! I decided to edit it because after constant thinking, I told myself that I won't be jealoused anymore. :lol: @ topic: I confessed that one of the active members here in Ftalk is my ex girlfriend. :lol:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

@shirow: i should give you japan for saying that! :lol: yea me too.. spread some <<3333 @T: im getting angry with someone!! arrghhhh imma kill you when your OL tonight!! :wallbash:
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess now that i`m getting lazy with my school! :o and also i confess still that i`m jealous; first, with my schoolmate, he got scholar because of the test, while me, not. :crybaby: second, i got jealous to my friends who became a mod., =|
annelimited
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'm A Single Mom .

Last edited by annelimited (2008-03-02 05:51:23)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Confess : I hate someone in here. :| And I feel so regretful for my friend. Im sorry bro. :( Im really sorry. And My stomach is dashing up and down. When I see someone's act. OMG. Try to become better? :lol:
elaiza
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I confess that after reading [b]Shirow's[/b] confession I felt **[i]phew[/i]** OMG, your really gonna be nice now?! I sometimes felt awkward when I read some of your **[i]rude posts[/i]** It's like your always in a bad mood so I never came close to any post u had, coz Im afraid to be attacked!:paranoid:!hehe! But now ur gonna be nice, I think I'll love to be ur friend.. meow!!

Last edited by elaiza (2008-03-02 18:53:22)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confes that i have deverkrbill's cellfone no. even though we dun live in d same country =D
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@elaiza yahp thats true hahaha those days hopefully are over its because of my tons of tons of problems :wallbash: well anyway im looking forward to be your friend as well :D @topic i confess also that im getting lazy about this sh***y final examinations xD another set of problem to me :wallbash:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that im really annoyed to one of the members here who posts a lot in Underground section. Keeps posting about one person that she/he like. a lil boastful about her/himself by posting some of his/her abilities etc. duh? so what if you can do that, do this, etc. :doubt:
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess that i'll never post here in underground:). .this is the last. .:(:)
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oh...ok...I don't know the rules here....Cause I didn't read it!!!!!
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i didn't go to school today, laziness got over me.
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that i've heard his voice... its soooooooooooooooooooooo masculine :wow:
funmail
» Banned
1969-12-31

@ uma awwwwwwwwwwwwww thats soo rediculous hehehe :lol:v I confess i hate rules :lol:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

I confess.... why I like this guy so much: *doesn't ignores me when I buzz him. *doesn't leave me being puzzled. *if one time he's away for not letting me know beforehand, he apologizes right away with really concrete reasons. *he makes my day. *he can understand me freely (so frank when he doesn't get a single word from me). *we laugh all the time. *he lets me laugh all the time, by not being a trying-hard. *though he hasn't listen to my probs yet..... because he is my problem..... why can't i love him???? limitations. =( that's why i'll just LIKE him forever. :(
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@lex: abe? hehe are jealous agen?
funmail
» Banned
1969-12-31

@ uma...might be :lol: i confess again i want someone to talk to :) at this very moment
funmail
» Banned
1969-12-31

waaa @deathwish... ur a girl? i didnt know =| i confess i lke to spamm =(
funmail
» Banned
1969-12-31

:) i cobfess my head is aching can anyone help me?
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL]I confess.... why I like this guy so much: *doesn't ignores me when I buzz him. *doesn't leave me being puzzled. *if one time he's away for not letting me know beforehand, he apologizes right away with really concrete reasons. *he makes my day. *he can understand me freely (so frank when he doesn't get a single word from me). *we laugh all the time. *he lets me laugh all the time, by not being a trying-hard. *though he hasn't listen to my probs yet..... because he is my problem..... why can't i love him???? limitations. =( that's why i'll just LIKE him forever. :([/quote] OMG! i know exactly who this is dai! wahahahahaha :lol: :eh: :thumbsup: lol [s]limitations[/s] so glad you have that dai :eh: @T: i confess imma let you go.. ;) now na.. stop na. period. :wallbash:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:57

[ 11 queries - 0.830 second ]
Privacy Policy