• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

My last confession: i'm leaving ftalk for good :crybaby:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=..]again i will not ask why. but what happend? :D ur banned? thats crrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrazy ___________________ ok this is some what not happening. but ill confess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont ban me again!!!![/quote] :arrow: sure [b]0phranxis0[/b] as long as you behave, you won't get banned. [b]0phranxis0.[/b] =)
anneng
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i was having my call of nature kanina.. shit then, when i was about to flushed it is not flushing coz' my shit is malaki... it took me 2 hours to flush my shit :eh: :eh:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=anneng]i was having my call of nature kanina.. shit then, when i was about to flushed it is not flushing coz' my shit is malaki... it took me 2 hours to flush my shit :eh: :eh:[/quote] [quote][color=red]Kindly post in English. This is an international forum[/color][/quote]
anneng
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i was having my call of nature awhile ago, then, when i was about to flushed it is not flushing coz' my shit is large ... it took me 2 hours to flush my shit :eh: :eh: sorry mod meng coz' i saw mizel posting in tagalog..... =|
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

aw.. another violation..? double posting.. ;)
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Doubled post deleted. if you see them posting in tagalog then, don't do the same, you don't want to be punished right?
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Err, There Are So Many Hardheaded. Lols. d:
-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I kissed my friend mike but its just a game "truth or consenquence" but i'm staight guy i'm not a gay..ok,,
anneng
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i want to be punished! :evil: :evil: :D
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmmm... i was attracted to my classmate who was a lesbian... i finally made up mind that i am really a girl... its good that it was only for a few moments... :retard:
'RyEn'
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that i have 2 friendstertalk account.. :wallbash: but i give the one that i didn't use to my sister.. =) [/b]
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]yah also me.. i have 2 ftalk accounts but im not using the other one anymore coz it's against our ftalk rules!!! :angry: [/b] [b]and i really hope admin will delete it!!!! :crybaby: [/b]

Last edited by nicey (2007-08-24 04:44:02)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Hala better ask sir Admin to remove those 2nd account!
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: what account was that? is that [b]BloOdChiLd[/b]?
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]no it's not ate meng that was my classmate!!!! my second account was twnxz..i only got 14 posts for that.. actually my twnxz account was my first account..and wanted to change it to nicey so i made another but im sooo not using my twnxz anymore after making my nicey account.. :wallbash: :crybaby: [/b]

Last edited by nicey (2007-08-24 07:07:11)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Me.. i confess i'm liking someone. but don't worry that person is not an ftalk member
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]ahahah hentai addict? no way. kent b.. :) anyways yung matino na, when i had my 1st cellphone, i got many text mates dahil sa paghahanap ng mga number sa diyaryo na bulgar at expose, at isa sa mga number na iyun may nakilala ako na isang chika babe na pareho lang sa city kung san ako nakatira..she was funny, and we had a lot of fun texting each other (mahal pa ang tumawag noon).. and then naging gf ko siya. We then planned an eb (eyeball) at ako'y napaka excited na ma meet na siya. Matagal ako nag ready para pogi points kaya medyo late ako nun..then pag dating ko sa aming tagpuan.. sa malayo palang..may nakita akong.. :ninja: gay..i texted 'her' and she said andun na siya. Right on the same spot where the gay shit is standing.. ... .. . . . .. .. . in short. nagka GF ako ng bading. secret natin yun ha. :paranoid: :retard: :crybaby:[/quote] ehemm..back to the second page! [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/147.gif[/img] :arrow: this post looks like the lyrics of [b]Dodong Charing[/b] :lol:

Last edited by john_619619 (2007-08-29 09:14:34)

raquei
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]secrets? this is what happened![/b] during my friends party i met a cute guy.he's so cool. i think i had a crush at him! then then we drink alot. i asked my friend if she have a sleeping pills!it's good she have! she gave me 1. then i put some on the drink of this cute guy! then he felt sleepy. my friends help me to bring this guy on a room with me! lol then then... u know what will happen! :D
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=john_619619][quote=lucknskill]ahahah hentai addict? no way. kent b.. :) anyways yung matino na, when i had my 1st cellphone, i got many text mates dahil sa paghahanap ng mga number sa diyaryo na bulgar at expose, at isa sa mga number na iyun may nakilala ako na isang chika babe na pareho lang sa city kung san ako nakatira..she was funny, and we had a lot of fun texting each other (mahal pa ang tumawag noon).. and then naging gf ko siya. We then planned an eb (eyeball) at ako'y napaka excited na ma meet na siya. Matagal ako nag ready para pogi points kaya medyo late ako nun..then pag dating ko sa aming tagpuan.. sa malayo palang..may nakita akong.. :ninja: gay..i texted 'her' and she said andun na siya. Right on the same spot where the gay shit is standing.. ... .. . . . .. .. . in short. nagka GF ako ng bading. secret natin yun ha. :paranoid: :retard: :crybaby:[/quote] ehemm..back to the second page! [url]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/147.gif[/url] :arrow: this post looks like the lyrics of [b]Dodong Charing[/b] :lol:[/quote] hahaha.That was a long time ago! those songs were not even written at that time yet. so i can relate well to the lyrics when it was released. well damn, dont quote it anymroe puhleeeassee! haha
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:18

[ 10 queries - 0.301 second ]
Privacy Policy