• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: [b]dadagdag ako... i confess i'm not attending any review classes anymore...(i hate the idea of third year students teaching second year students yet sophies are smarter than them).. i dunno if i'm gonna pass the EQE (engineering qualifying exams) for incoming third years.. >_< im kindah nervous..ouh chairperson told us it's gonna be like a board-exam type of examination...waaaahh..[/b] :wasted:[/quote] Mareh, you can do it... you can pass it...duh You even said that sopphies are smarter than the 3rd yrs...ehem! lol Me, I took the Nursing qualifying exam here in our skul last december i think...hope i'll pass that! omg, help me.. Resha: God bless. Bob: Hala, God bless [i]dong[/i]. kim; Nyeh, God bless [i]na talaga sa atin lahat.[/i] :paranoid: im so paranoid! :paranoid:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

:arrow: [b]^ ahaha,, mareh, the thing is, im so pressured! *actually the three of us in our department* our chairperson wants us to top the exam. says we need to show other engineering courses that we can make it to the top even if we're still on the process of having a board exam. another is, we're the first batch to experience EQE.. >_< [/b][i]samin daw ba i'test ung effectivity ng exam >_<[/i] [b]Those who wont be able to pass will shift to other courses except engineering *depending on the score you'll have*[/b] :retard:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ ooopz, sorrey mareh... my bad... ahh, ok....[i]Hala[/i], God bless [i]na rin... kasama ka![/i] :eh:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ i'll confess na [i]di nko mgging psway[/i][b]*[/b] :wallbash:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL]^ ooopz, sorrey mareh... my bad... ahh, ok....[i]Hala[/i], God bless [i]na rin... kasama ka![/i] :eh:[/quote] :arrow: [b]thanks mareh! i really really need that.. may God bless me[/b]
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess that i like someone new here and......im tampo at someone here ren.aun=)
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess i'm getting lazier na.. (am i ryt? lazier?)
_+katrina+_
» FTalkAddict
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ i cheated on my chem exam today... i'm so ashamed!! [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/etonnes/11.gif[/img]
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess that i hate summer and i hate LOVE!! :(
Resha
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'll confess here, okay.. Yesterday, March 15, Thursday. It was my first Gig/Band play at Pulse(An all around bar in Cagayan de Oro City, Philippines). I was so happy when it came out to be a success, many people came and sang our songs together. But then, when we finished talking about the gig, I rushed to one of the internet cafe`s in Dvsoria, opened my Audition account and saw Bob being online, I PMed him saying that the gig was success and I'm not on my friend`s internet cafe. And suddenly, he mentioned he was on a cafe, so I was thinking, he will not stay long chatting with me, and then, he mentioned the internet cafe`s name, "Vogs Online", and I began to wonder and ask him, [i]"Wha? In Cagayan? Are you sure?"[/i]. And when he said yes, I immediately logged out my YM and rushed home to change clothes. I ran errands to the cafe and met him. It was, my heart spoke louder than me, [i]I can believe he came!![/i]. And there, I explained him why the schedule of the gig was changed, Ate a Halo-halo from Chowking of one of our friends and played in a cafe overnight. And the morning came, he decided to go home, so we rode a jeepny heading to [i]Bulua Terminal[/i] (A bus terminal here at Cagayan de Oro) I can't say what I felt when he left, I want to kiss him, but I was thinking he was already far away. It was, I can't show him how I was so happy when he came, when he surprised me. It was the most memorable day of my life. I thank you Bob for coming here, I didn't really expected that you came. I still can't stop crying since you left, I really missed you, you know. I will always love you. Chai ♥ Sarang Hae Yo, 344
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Resha]I'll confess here, okay.. Yesterday, March 15, Thursday. It was my first Gig/Band play at Pulse(An all around bar in Cagayan de Oro City, Philippines). I was so happy when it came out to be a success, many people came and sang our songs together. But then, when we finished talking about the gig, I rushed to one of the internet cafe`s in Dvsoria, opened my Audition account and saw Bob being online, I PMed him saying that the gig was success and I'm not on my friend`s internet cafe. And suddenly, he mentioned he was on a cafe, so I was thinking, he will not stay long chatting with me, and then, he mentioned the internet cafe`s name, "Vogs Online", and I began to wonder and ask him, [i]"Wha? In Cagayan? Are you sure?"[/i]. And when he said yes, I immediately logged out my YM and rushed home to change clothes. I ran errands to the cafe and met him. It was, my heart spoke louder than me, [i]I can believe he came!![/i]. And there, I explained him why the schedule of the gig was changed, Ate a Halo-halo from Chowking of one of our friends and played in a cafe overnight. And the morning came, he decided to go home, so we rode a jeepny heading to [i]Bulua Terminal[/i] (A bus terminal here at Cagayan de Oro) I can't say what I felt when he left, I want to kiss him, but I was thinking he was already far away. It was, I can't show him how I was so happy when he came, when he surprised me. It was the most memorable day of my life. I thank you Bob for coming here, I didn't really expected that you came. I still can't stop crying since you left, I really missed you, you know. I will always love you. Chai ♥ Sarang Hae Yo, 344[/quote] uugghh!! that is sooo sweeet! =P hahaha... you go kua bob! =P ;)
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ [b]At Resha:[/b] Hehe, I knew that when Bob came here in CDO. He PM'd me when he got here, saying he was at an i-cafe, then told me not to tell you that he's here, coz it's a surprise! Then, I was imagining both of you, meeting each other. Then you, shocked to see him unexpectedly!!! Gosh, you're like in a romantic movie!! :wow: <-- im like this..haha much more love for both of you guyz.. :eh: :thumbsup: :lol:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Ahahahaha. Didn't know i surprised her that much.. I'm really happy with what happened though. I missed her so much. ^___^
Oyen@IMVU
» n00b
1969-12-31

I hate Friendster.com... Friendster Sucks, It's probably the Very Thing I hate The Most... Why am I using it? God knows why XD. I can't wait to get out of School! Yay! Vacation! Yes.
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess. i.. i mean we the 4th yr students in our assigned room cheated the exams a while ago to the max. haha! =D
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ Nix, welcome to the life of a college student. =D [b]Topic:[/b] I confess I hate some of my blockmates now, they're so plastic. :doubt: And happy at the same time coz 1 day to go and they'll never be my classmates again, Reshuffle mode again. =D
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that I want to sabotage My Destiny! I sooo hate their service, but am stuck with them for 3 more months!
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess i'm beginning to be addicted at bleach.. like ate mizel. hehe =D
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

My bro got the complete episodes of Bleach in DVD but I never did bother watching I dunno ehy it doesn't appeal me that much as compared to other animes ...
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess I'm a monster. :lol: Yeah well, I was just reminded... after a fight recently with someone. Coz I throw a tantrum when I'm really angry. I need anger management. :cry:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:30

[ 9 queries - 0.310 second ]
Privacy Policy