• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

yumi fans
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

wats the meaning of this? i dont understand... :|
enadnyl
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

secretz?...omg im shy! :redface: :redface: heheh my bf was still not my bf wen we kissed.. :o stolen i shud say! :D :lol:
-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=raquei][b]secrets? this is what happened![/b] during my friends party i met a cute guy.he's so cool. i think i had a crush at him! then then we drink alot. i asked my friend if she have a sleeping pills!it's good she have! she gave me 1. then i put some on the drink of this cute guy! then he felt sleepy. my friends help me to bring this guy on a room with me! lol then then... u know what will happen! :D[/quote] same thing here.. but vise versa.. they put somthing on my drink and then when i woke up i'm on a diff, room wit her..
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ ahehe....jacob you know the gurl??? I confess.. i havent paid the bill for the kit at Mental...i dunno if i will still pay for it..coz...she didnt put my name on the lists... ahehe... waaaah...
podo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmm..hope nobody wud get mad bout dish..hahah :paranoid: when i went home in the phil. last march dis girl liked me so much omg..keeps buggin' me to drink wit her but she is hot doe..hahah den afterwards i passed out coz am a freakin drunkie u knoe..lolz and den the next thing i knoe i woke up coz sumthin tickled me downstairs..hahha and den u get the picture!!! wahaha and the same thing happened again the next day with my frens ex!?! wtf!? taking advantage of me..wahaha! i feel like a slut lolz!!! :P
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ahahaha..... lolz... :D oh podo!!! ahehe ;) you know the first gurl u said was hot???
podo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@tina noh... jas met her..lolz! but she knoes me doe weird... i havent gone home for 3 years and she knoes me wtf?! lolz
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

stalker....ahehehe/...podo's got himself a stalker....freaky.... to have a stalker....
podo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ahahha yup..lots of em' of my gah.. not to be shady in eniway am jas sayin.. especially in our province argh!
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wer is yer province...ahehe.... oops sorry for the off topic...podo ill just post in the tambayan..aheehe ok..
podo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yup wer off topic hir... sowie mods.. i think my post r still a confetion am i ryt? lolz.. lets go to the tambayan tina
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

I got an F on my major subject. The passing is 1.5, and i got 1.47... 0.03 more points to go... The biggest regret of my life, because it will reflect on my TOR (transcript of records). I can't graduate on time with my batchmates anymore. At least my parents accepted the fact that I failed. But my friends and classmates couldn't believe me for my grade, it's because they've got high expectations on me. That kind of reaction they express towards me is dissapointing and somewhat humiliating. Well, all of us aren't perfect, are we? And I accept that fact. I don't want to get depressed, it'll just ruin my life. With this experience, I got a new principle, "The only easy way to have an easy life is to accept that life is really difficult."
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My confession: i didn't perform in our nstp subject. it's part of our midterm exam and it's 30% :doubt:
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

podo.. ur d man... its reli funny.. :lol: :lol: ahmn.. my confxns..?? 1. i corted my furz bf.. :lol: :lol: 2. i won d damath comptexn bcoz i cheated.. hehe (dats how smrt i am for not being caught) :D
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ nice but scary and risky. - - - - i confess ... [color=white]ayt now that i want to be banned, so i can't log in here. i lost my bestest friend, and[/color] that i lost my drive to post here in ftalk. =(

Last edited by `mizeL (2007-09-11 07:23:36)

*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

im liking my bestfriend's ex/boyfriend.
chika.symphatica
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=#ff99cc]..+-+-=[[◘╬░▒♥♥•[/color] [color=#99ccff]uniquely_symphatica_mae[/color] [color=#ff99cc]•♥♥▒░╬◘]]=-+-+..[/color] [color=#99ccff]♥♥•[/color][color=#ff99cc]uhmhm i confess dat i really hate her but i told her dat i lyk her :wallbash: ..wahahah[/color][color=#99ccff]•♥♥[/color] [img]http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/8225/symphaticapu0qq4.gif[/img]
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

aq!aq! meon i'll not tell the name but... i have a crush... we've bin cLose tpus as in suPer cLose nLmn Nia mai GusTo aq sknya (then he knew that i like him) gnwa pinaasa aq kxe nag m.u kme about 1 and a haf month ata un den one day i juz found out pinopormahan na nia bestfrend koh well i just searched for oders peo tanga aq frends pa den kme nung crush kung un kht pinaiyak na nia aq ng mdming beses sket nga ee.... un bxta....THE END :paranoid: [quote][b][color=red]Kindly Edit your post. Avoid StiCky CapS and post in English. This is an International Forum.[/color][/b][/quote]

Last edited by meng.o3 (2007-09-13 09:44:28)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Lolz.. using sticky caps ang posting tagalog :doubt:
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

im sort of nervous with the result of our badminton game this afternoon. i really hope we'll win.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:30

[ 9 queries - 0.715 second ]
Privacy Policy