• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

^ lol. I confess i have done that too for so many times :D
greatsage
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: [b]i got a huge exam tomorrow still im here on the net.. and my mom doesn't know. she thinks im reviewing.[/b] :paranoid: :ninja:[/quote] Haha! For someone with that kinda sig... Shame!
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess I'm having a hard time doing my work becoz of VEOH, darn! :retard:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ Same confession with ate Padme, but not on work, on houseold chores. :lol:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Weng.. I wonder if we can get over it soon haha! I guess not, not when they keep uploading good movies and anime videos. :lol:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm not enjoying this year's summer vacation. nothing much to do.. unless my vacation in cagayan will happen again. hoping! :wallbash:
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

I confess that i really want to go to Bora but my dad told me that we'd go Dakak instead of Bora. =|
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

I know I'm sick, I have colds. I confess that I still drink coke/pepsi, and I don't take medicine for my colds. Too lazy to do these shi*ts.. :disgust: :wallbash:
_+katrina+_
» FTalkAddict
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

im taking up nursing in college but... i'm afraid to blood... =|
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=_+katrina+_]im taking up nursing in college but...[/quote] Haha! i'm confessing i'm also taking up nursing.. coz it's my family's will also. i confess i just sneak up to use the computer this early.. :eh: (i can't sleep!)
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that im noobz in css codes.. whoa.. :lol:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=_+katrina+_]im taking up nursing in college but... i'm afraid to blood... =|[/quote] Same here kat! Me afraid of blood, syringes, needles, and all about surgical stuffs. But hey, come to think of it, as long as you gotta heart to care, you'll definitely overcome that fear, won't you? I'm an incoming 3rd year, taking up injectables this summer, subject dealing with all those syringes and stuff, kinda scary but, i'm excited! :wallbash:
prazOme`
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I dunno wat to say...lol
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess i'm getting bored of ftalk already.. i missed the "[b]OLD[/b]" ftalk
archiedhadha
» n00b
1969-12-31

confess confess confess.. hmmm.. its like this when i was in 1st year hs.. intramurals is up and im a player.. me and my team were changing cloths on the roftop of our scholl cause the cr was full.. and some gurls came up and saw us naked awts.. but with undies.. ofcourse.. awtssss :o
aimee
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

confession...?? hmm... i confess that i am sooo desperate to learn how to make ziggies and overlay...huhuhu :crybaby: but nobody can teach me
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess i confessed to someone alrdy and we want to 'keep our friendship.' =| hehehe..
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm starting to feel sick! i confess i'm still in front of the pc instead of resting :eh:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

I confess I'm [b]wasted[/b]. :wasted:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Miss you ate mizel I was [b]offended [/b]by someone here in ftalk.. that's why i took a break from ftalk (i also got [i]dengue[/i])
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:50

[ 11 queries - 0.459 second ]
Privacy Policy