• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

^ no time to read the posts above... this is urgent. [i]kc clasm8 q, ngppgwa ng asyment sken..yoko nga, nkkpgod tas may exam p 2m s ibang subj, study p ako! 3 consecutive F's n aq s Anatomy & Physiology subjct (ito nga yung subjct bukas)... tas thru txt p cnabi sken... ayoko tlga![/i] how will i say no to her?? [u][i]namugos raba..[/i][/u] <-- [i]hirap tagalog[/i]
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=`mizeL]^ no time to read the posts above... this is urgent. [i]kc clasm8 q, ngppgwa ng asyment sken..yoko nga, nkkpgod tas may exam p 2m s ibang subj, study p ako! 3 consecutive F's n aq s Anatomy & Physiology subjct (ito nga yung subjct bukas)... tas thru txt p cnabi sken... ayoko tlga![/i] how will i say no to her?? [u][i]namugos raba..[/i][/u] <-- [i]hirap tagalog[/i][/quote] She said: She have a classmate who wants mizel to do her assignments. She doesn't want to coz she have an exam tomorrow and she needs to study. She got 3 consecutive failing grades in Anatomy and Physiology (This is her subject tomorrow) and she only said it thru text..How will she say NO to her request...or rather demand. --- In my opinion ate mizel, you will have to tell her the truth :) She must understand your situation first..If not, she is not even worthy to have your help. okay?
jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ate mizel juz tell her the truth,,cguro alam nia rin na ur getting a lot of f's lately if shes ur friend dapat nging sensitive rin xa sa mga needs mo ayt?,,hope it helps ^^
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

ahaha!! tnx! better now coz she realized she's [i]kapalmukz[/i] already... but kept on insisting... i just replied to her [i]na[/i]: "the assignment was so hard to find in the net, i can't do two assignments at the same time...so sorry..." she didn't replied... arggghhh... seems like i can't trust this girl anymore.... tsk tsk tsk... :wallbash: :wallbash: we're close [i]p nmn[/i].. i'm way too kind [i]kc s knila eh... abuso b nmn...[/i] @bob & sis jes: thanks for your great advice! luv yah!!! *hugs
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^you have to learn how to say no at some things. or else, you'll end up nowhere and abused. yan minsan problema sa ibang tao, nagiging dependent, kung aayawan, mo, magagalit. minsan talaga nakakainis. that's good mizel. she really have to know that. and its good that you said it in a nice way, kasi kung ako lang.. heehee... wag na. LOL
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

kim: thanks po... *hugs that's my prob right now, really. don't know how to say no most of the time. [i]soooooobrang baet koh!!!! takot aq pg may mgalit s ken!!!!!!!!![/i] :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: again, to all of you guys, thanks.
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess I don't study my lessons,I just studied my chinese subject :P . we'll have our exams this coming week. :o =D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]i still havent done my assignment..>_<[/b]
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess that i reeeally hate him na....yet....i still <3 him..eerrr..CONFUSED!!
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

i confess that if i'm in love with someone, even his text msg would make me smile and feel super happy! :) on the other way around, when i receive no msg from him, i get super sad... :cry: that's how i'm super [i]mababaw[/i]... in my mind i think that he is so lucky when he's my current love... awwwsshhhh... :wallbash: im so corny!!!! :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: stop me! stop me!! :wallbash: :wallbash: :redface:
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess that Im really tired to go downstairs and eat my dinner. :eh:
elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I confess that i love sleeping so much, i could sleep the whole day!! :disgust:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess i love to sleep during anatomy class and english.. :redface:
jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I confess that my classmates love to dance boom tarat tarat in class,,,^^
elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I confess that im feeling inlove whenever i see Bebs Hollman in magazines! She's lovely and stunning! :wow:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]i took a picture of my friend while she's taking a pee... :O *sssssneaky..*[/b]
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i want to confess that I'm soo exhausted in my thesis...<--- who invented this THESIS thingy..*aw* :mad:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ woohhoooo!!! cool confessions guys!! keep them comin! mine: i ate lots of food this day... maybe the effect of taking my vitamins... lol this morning: 2 plates full... at noon: spaghetti my fave! :drool: afternoon snacks: biscuits & chili [i]mansi [/i] pansit canton! hmmm! yumm! then this evening: again, 2 plates full of meal w/ veggies!! yum yum!!! and now im sleepy... juz like a pig... can't help it, my metabolic process in my stomach is so fast... that's why i'm not getting big and chubby... :doubt: really, i just did these unusual things b/c feeding myself from the hard days of studying for the prelim exams this week... to all those in my contacts, sorry if i haven't been [i]nagparamdam sa inyo[/i] b/c im busy for the exams... no time to txt... but you can call me!! hehe ü
aNgELI,,01
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess that after our discussion in Physics this morning, our teacher was informed that she was needed in the science room, so she decided to gave as a problem to solve in connection to our discussion. The problem together with the answer she gave was from the book she was using.. When our teacher is away,([i]since we do not want to solve..hekhek,,tinatamad kasi kame..ahihi[/i]), one of my classmate looked for the answers at the said book. And there she found all the answers and decided to dictate the answers to us..hekhek..([i]pasaway[/i])..ahihihi..lol
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that I'm feeling devilish at the moment. I can kill someone, seriously! =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:53

[ 10 queries - 0.238 second ]
Privacy Policy