• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

mama0114
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i met a new friend here.. and,,, [quote=meng03]:arrow: I hate it when i have problems with people here in ftalk. especially a friend.[/quote] me too had the same prob here haha,,, and i think he's no longer a friend to me... :lol: :lol: :lol: :ninja: :penguin: not a valid reason to leave ftalk nwei,,, im staying for a new friends... ;)

Last edited by mama0114 (2008-01-16 23:38:18)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i met a new friend too. ahihihihi... i went offline 5am today, i guess? i was talking to her. i miss her already. i've been thinking of her all today :redface:
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i think i have a crush on someone who is taken and im taken as well and guess wat? he's an ftalk member :D not gonna say he's rank tho big problem for me :|
deys82
» n00b
1969-12-31

well... for me... though i do have one or two in mind but i think better i keep it for now... maybe some other time since the time is not that quite appropriate... anyway... for that people (person)... i would like to say my deepest gratitude and hopefully you would have a better life... & still keeping my secret as a secret... :)

Last edited by deys82 (2007-10-07 07:48:56)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Please avoid spamming. If you dont have anything to say, don't post wastes please.
nester800
» FTalker
1969-12-31

you are all forgiven . . . recite the rules 100 times every day for 100 days.
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=alliana01]i think i have a crush on someone who is taken and im taken as well and guess wat? he's an ftalk member biggrin not gonna say he's rank tho big problem for me neutral[/quote] crush??? hmmm... i think i knew the guy already hihihi..

Last edited by mama0114 (2008-01-16 23:33:05)

alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=mama0114][quote=alliana01]i think i have a crush on someone who is taken and im taken as well and guess wat? he's an ftalk member biggrin not gonna say he's rank tho big problem for me neutral[/quote] crush??? hmmm... i think i knew the guy already hihihi.. nwei gurl same here... im starting to know that person already and im beggining to like the feeling of being close to that person,,, im a little scared coz... "im taken" yeah--- and how about the other party i guess hmmm... im not bothered thou? hmmm... clue: popular :D and controversial... woots i hope this will not add in your being the center of interest here... if you really are that popular... :P[/quote] waa sis... myb u read all our post in ftalk phil :D :ninja: anywhoo problems like these are really hard to fix. :crybaby: @topic i confess that i had 4 milkshakes agen and now my tummy hurts :crybaby: im a milkshake lover :D
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

<<< jealous @topic i confess that i only have >2 hours sleep today.. because of sumone hmpf! i just found out sumthin :doubt: just this moment that makes me really :arrow: :doubt: :doubt: :doubt: :D [quote=alliana01]waa sis... myb u read all our post in ftalk phil biggrin ninja anywhoo problems like these are really hard to fix. crybaby[/quote] :lol: :lol: evidences speaks louder than your confession post here :lol: :lol:

Last edited by mama0114 (2008-01-16 23:34:49)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hmm.. i wonder... shit shit
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mama0114][quote=alliana01]i think i have a crush on someone who is taken and im taken as well and guess wat? he's an ftalk member biggrin not gonna say he's rank tho big problem for me neutral[/quote] crush??? hmmm... i think i knew the guy already hihihi.. nwei gurl same here... im starting to know that person already and im beggining to like the feeling of being close to that person,,, im a little scared coz... "im taken" yeah--- and how about the other party i guess hmmm... im not bothered thou? hmmm... clue: popular :D and controversial... woots i hope this will not add in your being the center of interest here... if you really are that popular... :P[/quote] :arrow: im having an idea :eh:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@aya. I also have an idea. nyahaha! :lol: anyweis, I confess, I'm really curious about him, esp. his crush. woot. [not an ftalk member] lolers! =D
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

waaahhhh...

Last edited by mama0114 (2008-01-16 23:35:56)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ for ate mariel. :D weeee.
deys82
» n00b
1969-12-31

guys... guys... i think some of the post here are off topic... be careful... or this thread fate would be the same as "[b]ur crush here[/b]" hehehee... :D
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wahhhh gotta :ninja:

Last edited by mama0114 (2008-01-16 23:36:26)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol. spamming. hahaha.. read rules kian. --- i confess that im really inlove to another member here. i know this [b]isn't right[/b] but i cnt lie to myself that i love her. fate can be really unfair :doubt:
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

omg

Last edited by mama0114 (2008-01-16 23:37:10)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ serious? hmmm.. who's that person? -- i confess that i woke up 3am, went online and waited for her until she went online in about 8am :D 5 hours waiting
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

is this not spam..? --------------- i confess

Last edited by mama0114 (2008-01-16 23:23:00)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:36

[ 12 queries - 0.213 second ]
Privacy Policy