• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

woah...ahaha...I think he'll be mad.. :evil:
booqalixeta♥
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]hmmmm.. pki'edit nmn mga post niu... pra safe nq.. :crybaby: [/b]
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

lol..mods..can you pls delete that?!? :paranoid: I think someone is looking at you!! bwahaha.. :paranoid: Jowk.. =D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]confession? uhmm,...last friday i fell down two flights in our mainstairs at school! to think na the stairway is facing the entrance, natural ung mga people coming in eh they saw me fell down. in a kneeling position pa! with my arms open,..lol, like im waiting for a miracle or something. luckily, i was with my friend that time and we just laughed out loud. as in sobrang loud after that incident. Plus, i gained more friends.. hehehe the guys behind us are imitating me, the way i fell down! but it's okay, they just joined us in laughing.. haha.. that was sure a funny moment yet nobody at home knows it.. :ninja: [/b]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ lol nice one ate meng!! might as well do that again to gain more and more friends!!! j/k!! peace..ü
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: [b]confession? uhmm,...last friday i fell down two flights in our mainstairs at school! to think na the stairway is facing the entrance, natural ung mga people coming in eh they saw me fell down. in a kneeling position pa! with my arms open,..lol, like im waiting for a miracle or something. luckily, i was with my friend that time and we just laughed out loud. as in sobrang loud after that incident. Plus, i gained more friends.. hehehe the guys behind us are imitating me, the way i fell down! but it's okay, they just joined us in laughing.. haha.. that was sure a funny moment yet nobody at home knows it.. :ninja: [/b][/quote] Walang himala!! :midfinger:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: [b]confession? uhmm,...last friday i fell down two flights in our mainstairs at school! to think na the stairway is facing the entrance, natural ung mga people coming in eh they saw me fell down. in a kneeling position pa! with my arms open,..lol, like im waiting for a miracle or something. luckily, i was with my friend that time and we just laughed out loud. as in sobrang loud after that incident. Plus, i gained more friends.. hehehe the guys behind us are imitating me, the way i fell down! but it's okay, they just joined us in laughing.. haha.. that was sure a funny moment yet nobody at home knows it.. :ninja: [/b][/quote] oh no...too bad.. are you fine?!? :cry:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

i am a bot. i have no feelings. i'm plastic. i hate those who love me. i'm insensitive. i'm dumb. i'm desperate. so irony... then how would i know if i'm like these? ^ :wallbash: :midfinger: :wallbash:
^^Tama-chan^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Sometimes i hate the fact that i have twin sister! Evryone thinks she's better than me. They always compare us! I hate it!! Our lesson's score were just the same. But my friends always treat me as the dumb one!! Ugh.. I hate it! umm.. I'm not boosting, but sometimes my mathematics and sience better then her! (facts) My teacher knows that, but the only problem was my friends!! :crybaby:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote="'-'LoisFuLL'-'"]oh no...too bad.. are you fine?!? :cry:[/quote] :arrow:[b] yup.. im fine.. actually when i told that to my other friends they said [i]"wala bang bago?[/i] hehehe,, way back highschool i used to fall down several flights of stairs.. but not in the main stairs. usually in the side stairs where our barkada hangs out. [i]ayun, walang bago[/i] ehehe.. such a clumsy gal.. till college .. ! @ topic: [i]kanina,[/i] i was walking with my classmates. we went out our building to go to the other one where we will have our PE class.. i was talking and talking that time when i realized that my classmates are way behind me. i dunno what the people at my back were thinking of, twas like im an insane person talking to someone they don't know.. haha.. it was late when i realized that i talked much but then no one listens.. like there are around 8 or ten students away from my classmates whom im talking to! :o [/b] :lol:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ wahehe.. :lol: that was so funny ate meng! [b]@topic:[/b] my class tomorrow is only english... at 3pm!! =D i still receive the same allowance!! :paranoid:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b] I was so happy i came very early at school! (to think that i'm always late) our class is 8 am and i usually arrive at 8.15 or 8.3o.. but this morning, i was at school at 7.32 am.. BUT, there were no classes that time :o . 9am is the resume of classes..>_< my early arrival was useless.. [/b]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: [b] I was so happy i came very early at school! (to think that i'm always late) our class is 8 am and i usually arrive at 8.15 or 8.3o.. but this morning, i was at school at 7.32 am.. BUT, there were no classes that time :o . 9am is the resume of classes..>_< my early arrival was useless.. [/b][/quote] ^ waaaaaaa!!! lol :lol:
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Wahahahaha... :lol: Kakatuwa naman ang mga confessions nyo. Pag magka EB tayo ala na kayong mukhang ihaharap sa mga tao nakabasa d2.. :D
SymphOny XII
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@kuya xian uo nga...kya hnd ako ng popost d2..basa basa lng :D :thumbsup: wahaha..la din nman aq confessionz eh...hmm ano ba? :D
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=Xian]Wahahahaha... :lol: Kakatuwa naman ang mga confessions nyo. Pag magka EB tayo ala na kayong mukhang ihaharap sa mga tao nakabasa d2.. :D[/quote] [quote=SymphOny XII]@kuya xian uo nga...kya hnd ako ng popost d2..basa basa lng :D :thumbsup: wahaha..la din nman aq confessionz eh...hmm ano ba? :D[/quote] it's ok... unless if you'll gonna remember all our confessions... this isn't so important to remember ayt? you're [i]chismoso[/i] if you'll try to do it... @ topic: i've tried drinking RH...([i]after breaking up w/ him[/i]) at first, it's so yummy... but afterwards.. it became yuckie!! :puke: and also the smoking (just one stick), really a B.I. [i](bad influence)[/i]... but then when i knew that it's the main reason for having dark colored lips, i quit..promise!! i want red lips w/o putting on a red lipstick!!! now, i've got no vices nah! such a [i]mababaw[/i] reason for quitting nuh? that's it.. promise
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess i sat here in my pc immediately before eating o_O
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=icekandi]i confess that i'm scared of something i really shouldn't be scared of.labo! :paranoid:[/quote] :arrow: [b]and what's it that ur afraid of?[/b]
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess that i'm [b]INLOVE[/b] with [u]3 guys[/u] and so confuse to choose only one.woah.i hate the way i feel right now.eerrr... cant choose [i]kasi![/i] :mad:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ aray naman.. I think you should choose the one who deserves you and the one who deserves by you.. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:23

[ 9 queries - 0.365 second ]
Privacy Policy