• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

awtz..darn him! =( I agree with sis mizel he's not loyal to you! Just enjoy ur life sis!
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that i really wanna dance infront of my foe's.lol. :D
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess that i'm really really confused ayt now b/c i think i'm falling for someone..and it's kinda wrong. :wallbash: :wallbash:
elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@ icekandi : what's wrong naman po about being inlove? @ topic : i confess that im with someone whom i only love coz he's cute! :wallbash:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess i am Jo In Sung.
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL]@ate meng: it's normal for them, i think.. and based on my guy friends :ninja:[/quote] [quote=SymphOny XII]@ate meng hmm..i think thats normal... [i]mtakot ka pg sa babae mo nakita un :eh: [/i][/quote] :arrow: [b]uhm, it's a catholic dormitory actually. i'm used in seeing those stuffs in some of my friends but i can't believe this certain "God-fearing person would have that hidden in his closet.. :paranoid: @topic: i have these really cute stilettos which i bought last week. (saturday) it was wednesday(washday) when i decided to wear it in school to show it to my friends.. they loved it and even called it 'bakya heels' >_< it was our 3-hour break when we went to sm manila and sing at quantum to kill time. upon going back to school, 4 of my friends walked fast because they said they were late (they have another class, and i dont) so i was just walking normally when they dragged me and told me to walk fast too. :disgust: so on our way back, i was walking fast when suddenly, *tok* the heels of my footwear got stuck on the hole on the ground :o it took me a while to get it off which made all of my friends stop and help me. guess what? Their professor did not attend their class! we all hurried for nothing. i got stuck for nothing =| [/b]

Last edited by meng.o3 (2006-12-09 10:17:08)

SymphOny XII
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:o wat! catholic dormitory! :o zOmg! [url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/5195/66mu0.gif[/img][/url] <--ate meng..you ang friends :D lol^^
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=SymphOny XII]@bob lol,me too^^ writin' answers in my final exam in my desk :D :thumbsup: ^^ quite effective :eh:[/quote] Heyyyyy :| i didn't say vandal for cheating, vandal for thrill only. Although there's a thrill in trying not to be caught cheating, that won't do since you won't learn something haha.. (i already did that often in HS, but im a good freshmen now)
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[b]@bob:[/b] cool realizations bro!! [b]@ate meng's "...i can't believe this certain God-fearing person would have that hidden in his closet..":[/b] oh yeah, they're so silent-innocent-looking-guys-but-terrible-[i]pala[/i] ... :P [b]@sis kikay:[/b] cool... go girl!! haha :lol:
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

haha.that's my game sis! @topic : i confess that i hate my new besh now!!eerrr...haha.i dont know y.maybe she's a flirt!!! :midfinger: .. uuppzzz.. SOORRY!! :mad: :P
elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=kikay_girl]haha.that's my game sis! @topic : i confess that i hate my new besh now!!eerrr...haha.i dont know y.maybe she's a flirt!!! :midfinger: .. uuppzzz.. SOORRY!! :mad: :P[/quote] Why flirt??? hmmmm.. just curious.. ;) @ topic : I confess that, i think i like my bestess friend in the world, he said he Loves me but i have a boyfriend right now.. whatta life!! :wallbash:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that i don't reply to some messages sent to my cellphone. I confess i am lazy and i do not have time to load up. lol. I confess i have lots of money na and im saving it for nothing. I don't know why talaga.
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

Flirt as in [b]"bigaan"[/b] [b]Flirt : behave in playful and alluring way: to behave in a playfully alluring way [/b]
elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=kikay_girl]Flirt as in [b]"bigaan"[/b] [b]Flirt : behave in playful and alluring way: to behave in a playfully alluring way [/b][/quote] Oooohh! but how come she becomes a flirt in your eyes??? =| [quote=lucknskill]I confess i have lots of money na and im saving it for nothing. I don't know why talaga.[/quote] Maybe you should give it to the needy!! hihi.. :lol: Like me! (kidding!) :D
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=elleiruam][quote=lucknskill]I confess i have lots of money na and im saving it for nothing. I don't know why talaga.[/quote] Maybe you should give it to the needy!! hihi.. :lol: Like me! (kidding!) :D[/quote] Aw, yeh, some of it..Donate ko nalang. Its my new motto this christmas!! Its better to give than to receive! :midfinger: (But if everybody gives, who would want to receive) :wallbash:

Last edited by lucknskill (2006-12-10 04:48:08)

elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill][quote=elleiruam][quote=lucknskill]I confess i have lots of money na and im saving it for nothing. I don't know why talaga.[/quote] Maybe you should give it to the needy!! hihi.. :lol: Like me! (kidding!) :D[/quote] Aw, yeh, some of it..Donate ko nalang. Its my new motto this christmas!! Its better to give than to receive! :midfinger: (But if everybody gives, who would want to receive) :wallbash:[/quote] Thats great Kuya Bob!! hihi :thumbsup: Hey! i wanna receive!! :lol:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

What do you wanna receive
elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Oh nothin!! just foolin' around!!
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Oh....okay lang. =| --- I confess im hungry. Ciao people! :cake:
elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I confess im always curious about something that interests me!! Eg. : Like Kuya Bob & Ate Kim's issue??? hmmmmmmmmmm...... :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:55

[ 10 queries - 0.389 second ]
Privacy Policy