• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

aw. what a coincidence? i was online too yesterday. from night till morning. because i was chatting with a special someone. :redface: made my night and mornight so great. --- i confess that im still chatting with her right now. i cnt waste any more time not talking to her so i value every moments. :D
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

^whaaa ----- @topic i confess that :evil:

Last edited by mama0114 (2008-01-16 23:24:12)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ u really want me to confess? hehehe.. but she might get mad at me if i do that. so i must keep silent now. -- i confess that i want to meet this special someone, hug her tight and kiss so passionately. :D im so excited. i hope i can see her soon
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

------ @confession

Last edited by mama0114 (2008-01-16 23:24:44)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ really? but it will be a great controversy on her. and people surrounds her can hurt her by their comments and critics. i really love her and i dont want her to be hurt. -- i confess that i will miss her today. she'll go out with her mom somewhere for few hours. in that time, i'll be thinking of her. i confess that the only person in my mind right now is her :redface:
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

---- confession

Last edited by mama0114 (2008-01-16 23:26:44)

deys82
» n00b
1969-12-31

i would want to confess that this thread really get me the nerves... :D i wonder that this thread's fate would be the same with 'that' thread's fate :cool:
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@lois hehe im not surprised coz i kno u're always at ftalk phil :lol: this is bad ryt? :cry: anywhooo i confess that i didnt sleep last nyt thinking of......toot :lol:

Last edited by alliana01 (2007-10-09 04:50:49)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=deys82]i would want to confess that this thread really get me the nerves... :D i wonder that this thread's fate would be the same with 'that' thread's fate :cool:[/quote] huh? tell me why? did we break any rules? or u are just annoyed? dude please take a look again at our posts, then tell me who broke the rules. -- i confess that im sad to hear about the news she told me. huhuhu... but i wont stop. i cnt let this stop us. -- [i]You can not force a person to confess on something. This is the person's prerogative.[/i]
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

to mod... kindly delete my uncenessary post if you find it offensive or if im already breaking rules...

Last edited by mama0114 (2008-01-16 23:27:06)

blackforest
» n00b
1969-12-31

i confess that i will be having a big prob now that i opened up sumthing... a very serious problem... :cry:
mrhiphop79
» FTalker
1969-12-31

lol A secret wouldn't be a secret if I told y'all. haha Anyway, I have no secrets or confessions right now. :|
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess i just woke up aftr a day of chatting here @ ftalk!geez...ive read all the post in this thread i think im just curious now..haha keep posting guys :D :D
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ curious of what?? --------- i confess im stupid hahaha everybody knows that

Last edited by mama0114 (2008-01-16 23:20:11)

deys82
» n00b
1969-12-31

~off topic~ [quote=eehjhay]huh? tell me why? did we break any rules? or u are just annoyed? dude please take a look again at our posts, then tell me who broke the rules.[/quote] it is just a joke... ca'mon... don't take that seriously... i think other mods are just simply ignoring me... and my post earlier is [b]meant to be ignored[/b]... =)
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess im inlove with hmmm?? clueless lolz
cUtieAyu
» n00b
1969-12-31

i confess that i'm quite bothered with the things happening to someone i know... i don't know, as much as possible i don't want to intervene.. it's their problem anyway not mine... =|
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that i [b]think[/b] im starting to fall out of love with my boyf.. i dont know why and i dont want it to completely happen. i think it's because of lack of attention/time from him. and because of sooo much fights when we're talking. after i met him in personal, the way i misses him has gone so much bad than b4.. and the fact that we cant talk at night without fighting over small stupid things, is making my feelings towards him grow less and less everyday.. :(

Last edited by alliana01 (2007-10-17 07:33:37)

blackforest
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ hay alliana why is that its always happened that we both had the same feeling... nwei at confession, i confess, im feeling something that is not right, i dont know what it is but i think it will cause sumthing that is not good... whaaaa... maybe i was just thinking too much.
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=blackforest]^ hay alliana why is that its always happened that we both had the same feeling... nwei at confession, i confess, im feeling something that is not right, i dont know what it is but i think it will cause sumthing that is not good... whaaaa... maybe i was just thinking too much.[/quote] hehe i dunno :P @topic i confess that i cried again last nyt, and it's bcoz we were on the fone for 2 and a half hours and we didnt even talk. we were just there and it was so quite.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:09

[ 9 queries - 0.858 second ]
Privacy Policy