• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

rinkutachi
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Can stop addicted to o2jam..haha..LOL :wallbash:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

:arrow: [b]I only updated 2 of my layouts. I dont have time to change the other layouts' codes.[/b] :ninja:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

My friend who has a crush on me doesn't know that I'm into him. :ninja: :wallbash:
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i want the newbies to be expert, so i think i can help them :D
matsuchisakisakurah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Ate Ryen told me about this ftalk so I joined just to update my proffy, and then when I already signed up, I'm embarrass because maybe I'm the only one without an Idea how to make a layout, siggies blah...! but I guess they accept me here as a friend. huhuhuhu, 'finally updated my proffy...!!! Thanks a lot Ate Ryen..! :crybaby: "why are crying????" ahihihi...! ^v^
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Last confess: i'm resigning as mod
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]I hate aries.[/b] :P [i]edit[/i]: [b]I'm wishing that he'll change his mind[/b] :cool:

Last edited by meng.o3 (2007-06-23 10:26:04)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ahehe.. i can't change it. i'ts my last request to Sir Admin and i'm happy on my decision
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]Ahehe.. i can't change it. i'ts my last request to Sir Admin and i'm happy on my decision[/quote] Nix, i wonder what your status will be if you're not a mod. hehe :rolleyes: But please, don't follow me! :wasted:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL][quote=aRies04991]Ahehe.. i can't change it. i'ts my last request to Sir Admin and i'm happy on my decision[/quote] Nix, i wonder what your status will be if you're not a mod. hehe :rolleyes: But please, don't follow me! :wasted:[/quote] I'm not following you ate weng.. i just have my reasons @topic: someone pm-ed me and i don't know what she's talking about :retard:

Last edited by aRies04991 (2007-06-24 01:11:00)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: I pm'd Sir admin :paranoid:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I also replied Sir Admin's message a while ago..
_+katrina+_
» FTalkAddict
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[b]@topic:[/b]i was hoping admin will also PM me because i'm curious what he will tell me! ["rule-breaker!" har har har!!] just kidding! [b]@Aries:[/b] please don't quit to be our mod! :cry:

Last edited by _+katrina+_ (2007-06-24 10:32:49)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=_+katrina+_][b]@Aries:[/b] please don't quit to be our mod! :cry:[/quote] :arrow: let's stop him. [b][url=http://theftalk.com/t5707-Aries%27-Resignation-Campaign.html]VOTE HERE[/url][/b]
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ I voted, and I commented. :D [i]Aries... pssst![/i]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: bad meng cursed someone :paranoid: :redface:
hardy_boy
» n00b
1969-12-31

I think all of your secrets is none with my secrets..Your secrets is very normal to everyone..It maybe you're did not says your big secrets coz you're afraid that anyone can know it.. Btw, I hve a lot of secrets that only me and someone close to me has know..and one of this is I got a relationship with my cousin..I think I was 20 yrs old of those time..it began when me and my friends with their gf were drunk..one of my friends gf is a friend of my cousin and she invites her to join us..my friends is partner by partner and only me and my cousin has none..so I entertained her so that she will not feel out of place.. Then when we are going home, I accompany her but when we are in their house, she did not go inside, we sat down outside their house and talk to each other..I feel comfortable and happy to talk with her..Suddenly I was kissed her and she did not get angry.. On the next day she was go to our house and talk with me..I thought that I was only intoxicated of those night but when I saw her again I feel that I was fall inlove with her..In a short she become my gf but it doesn't take a long time..It takes only 3 months and after that we broke-up our relationship because we knew that it can't be..it is bad to look by the other people..it is against the law of the church and in our GOD..so we have no choice but to cut our relationship.. On the beginning it was hard for me to forget her coz eventhough our relationship has takes 3 mnths only, many things had happened to us..but later on when I meet my next gf after her I found that I forget her little by little.. And thats one of my secrets hehe! Do you want to know the other..? Well..thats enough, Its not a secret anymore if I told it to you..hehe ;)
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=hardy_boy]Btw, I hve a lot of secrets that only me and someone close to me has know..and one of this is I got a relationship with my cousin..[/quote] :arrow: :ninja: [s]shhh[/s] :ninja: that's really a sad story. fallin in love wit someone who loves you but the relationship is forbidden

Last edited by meng.o3 (2007-06-26 08:40:08)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confession: i'm not a mod now. sorry guys
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

i confess that i hate some of my classmates because they are so feelers. :disgust: you know what i mean.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:58

[ 9 queries - 0.171 second ]
Privacy Policy