• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that im too stubborn ... ^^ i dunno when will i change
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Same with ate meng. :arrow: I'm also waiting for admin to be back. I'm fagged of being a moderator. I guess members can maintain the forum without the help of some moderators.
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess that i'm not updated,. i need to browse on a lot of pages here on ftalk. and that i miss the old ftalk... =)
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: I really can't reply in the thread in the pinas section coz it seems they're just beating around the bush, putting situations, people even God! talk bout respect. I really can't understand the posts. It's like reading a novel of a a 2nd grader :retard: with the kind of words and all. anyway, i just posted at the backstage. And from now, i'll concentrate on my blog which i haven't been giving too much attention lately. [quote]:arrow: Lately moderators are being evaluated intentionally by members. They are getting mad on the closed topics especially in the Philippines section. The moderators have clearly stated through a sticked and locked topic in that section their reasons why they closed such topics. Yet, members seem to not understand the moderators. They even made a thread asking the members to rate/ evaluate moderators. "say whatever you say" basis. I suggested to move it to the feedbacks section if they intend to evaluate the mods but they said that it is better to post it there, so there's a part of me that says they just put it there for personal reasons, to criticize personally the mods, to pin-point. I know we mods are going uber strict most of the time. like before, but still the site's doing good. It's just these past few days that they started threads like that and all? Ftalk's been loading slow these past few days so it's giving me a hard time in moderating and reviewing some threads. i dunno about you guys but when it really comes to ftalk it loads slow, unlike other sites. We're not being paid here, but they're like expecting us to act as their servants, to clean all their mess. My point about being a moderator is not as a servant to clean every trash but to let others learn how to also clean up their own mess. Then why the hell am i wasting my time in this forum? Coz this is where i found good friends. What I don't like is that some members don't appreciate a bit of what we're doing. it's like they're saying that they don't need us in that section. So with that, I guess it's not worth it to stay anymore with the rank MODERATOR under my name. I don't even freakin care how many posts i got or what would be my rank without the mod mask on. As for the members, who keeps on saying that "You're a mod, you asked for that position," before some of them had registered here, FriendsterTalk's existing peacefully. If they like to be more superior to the mods, then why not apply for a supermoderator / global moderator job, co-admin or an admin? =| - Thanks guys for reading. I've poured my thoughts about this issue so i guess i'll be off now, since it seems they don't need mods. like me. =) Have fun everyone :thumbsup:[/quote]
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^i feel sori for all of the mods... they're doing their part but then some people dont appreciate them! i apologize for everything though i follow the rules. i hope some pipz would understand the mods! i understand the mods but some dont! let there be peace on earth! [/b][/align]
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Emm.. I don't know what to say..but it's really bad.. :/
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

CONFESSIONS. CONFESSIONS. CONFESSIONS. :eh: I haven't been able to visit FTALK for sometime and when I decided to click the site last night, one thread caught my attention. The "PERFORMANCE OF MODERATORS" and I patiently read all the rants, suggestions, comments and insults. :disgust: I don't know what I'd feel if I'm a moderator but it sure hurts. And I guess there are only around 4-5 people who were posting and ranting about the moderators' performance. To tell you the truth, I'm on the moderators' side due to the fact that I haven't seen anything they did that made their "rank" degrading. As for me, they are just following the rules and living up their ranks as moderators of this forum. For that 13-page thread, that was nonsense. :doubt: I've read the same thing and what I didn't like about it was the part where they insulted the parents/families of those in the higher ranks. Dude, never insult another person cause it only reflects your insecurities. They don't deserve such as those insults. That was way way bad for their part, I think. [b]And before you pin-point to them every "mistake" they made, have you ever thought of what kind of a member are you? Did it ever cross your mind that a forum is consist of a member and a moderator? That the forum does not only revolve around the moderators, that you members should also be aware or rather, concious of what you are doing. [/b] They have feelings and you know that they are open for suggestions, comments but never insults. And about the reasons, as the "members" mentioned. They don't just give reasons because they couldn't accept their faults, but they are giving you enough reasons [b](that I hope you understand), [/b]what you did was against the rules and they can never tolerate as such. It would [b]be very unfair to others if they will. [/b] I don't really feel good about this stuff. But what's happening here at FTALK is darn irritating. Why can't members understand the word "moderators"? Dude, search Google for the meanings and please do put it in your mind. And if you're thinking that the moderators did the "quotations" purposely for you to be a big joke, think again. It is just in your mind that they are embarassing you at the front of other members. See, you yourselves couldn't accept the fact that you also made mistakes. And with that denial state you are in, you try to put the blame on the moderators saying they're too strict and all. Dude, that is NONESENSE. if you have brains and you know that you aren't an imbecile person, you'll understand what I'm saying. If the members of this forum is as retarded as that one on that 13-page thread, then I wish you the best. There is no need for moderators then, you got one and she's a "supermoderator" that she even has the rights to rate and criticize the works of moderators down here when she herself had nothing to give at the site. I'm sorry, but the issue is also getting on my nerves. FTALK was never like this before. FTALK was once a peaceful community and FTALK [b]IS[/b] well-moderated at all. SO I HOPE, BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING, READ THE RULES AND MIND YOUR ACTIONS. DON'T PUT THE BLAME ON OTHER PERSONS. THEY DON'T DESERVE SUCH RANTS BECAUSE THEY ARE DOING THEIR JOBS PRETTY WELL.
khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^i confess.. my nose is bleeding right now because of kims post :wasted: its all true..

Last edited by khomplykeited (2007-11-04 10:30:14)

mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

kinda not updated now. :doubt: i confess that i'll be getting pregnant soon. kinda scare me but im excited giving my kenzi a little sis and starting him to learn to be a big bro.... its really nice to be back posting here again. :) not only if he found out that im here again... hahaha... hard headed me :D
miratdiaz
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]huh...confession[/b] dont be mad about it... im just hate those member who's really not participatin... they just want to have that linker or some codes... huh, :doubt: some of them really dont post something and it's sucks.....<oww sorry for that..> peace! :eh:
cfreng2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess that my eyes sore and my nose bleeds on reading the posts about the mods and members. :wasted: some of the posts are seem to be written by elementary pupils. i had a hard time reading them... :eh: but anyway i hope the issue will cool down soon.. Good luck to ftalkers!!! :thumbsup:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

i confess that i don't like ftalk now for being so crowded. :wallbash:
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]Ftalk's been loading slow these past few days so it's giving me a hard time in moderating and reviewing some threads. i dunno about you guys but when it really comes to ftalk it loads slow, unlike other sites.[/quote] i confess that im at their side ryt now. What meng said is true, and i even mentioned that in my post in the first horrific thread bout the performances of our moderators. i also confess that i [b]was[/b] quite happy when someone finally had the guts to speak about what his/her opinion about the performances of our mods. And as i have mentioned in my post in that thread, it's starting to change my point of view towards the members who are complaining when they started talking bout families and all that(below the belt na dba?). I thought that they were cruel and they judged our mod a bit harsh. Now that eptok have lost almost half of its moderators, this forum isn't gona be the same anymore. [b]I have my own thoughts and opinions about our moderators but i never tried to tell or share anyone about it. Coz i've been living by what my mum said to me, - If you have nothing nice to say, just dont say anything at all. [/b] and another confession. i know im hurt. [b] i just dont feel the pain nemore.[/b] =|

Last edited by alliana01 (2007-11-09 02:37:23)

humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that i got this feeling of curiousity of knowing eejhay and nix.haha...hope i can talk to them soon
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol. that's nice. hehe.. i confess i want to know you better too. i also confess that i am curious about you
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]lol. that's nice. hehe.. i confess i want to know you better too. i also confess that i am curious about you[/quote] OMG :O uve read my post *panicking* hehe... well its nice to know that u feel the same way... ive been busy these past few days and i will be more busy in coming days i guess.. hope we could chat sometime.. *blushin* alrighty... att: i confess that these kind of things between the mods vs. members was not really a good thing.. gahh i hate fights and arguments...
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that im not too interest moderating here because of the recent issue. but then one girl took my attention. she's interesting. hehehe.. im curious about her. i also confess that i have lots of give aways this coming december. :eh:
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Lols... I confess that I don't have anything to confess rite now... sorry if my post is irrelevant, but thats reality... :D [/b]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

It was [b]MY[/b] fault in the first place why members act like that..
equilibrium
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ Your fault? :o hmhm.. weird. :rolleyes: I confess that I have double account. :ninja:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:12

[ 9 queries - 0.319 second ]
Privacy Policy