• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

+d4RkLoRd+VoLd3mOrT+
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that im really amazed with this site!.. its more than a forum or more than a layout site i confess that im happy to be after stitch... she makes me smile on her other post i confess that i like someone here at Ftalk,.. :wallbash: who is she??? tell me!!!!
elaiza
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that Im too lazy this day.. My friends are still @ school & i don't have classes today.. Hope, some online friend will be chatting w/ me today!!!
funmail
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess that a while ago im not arguing with someone... and im not acting like a feeler or wat u ever called it... im just being my self, and hoping u do the same... just complaining! and i confess i had my bp check today and its 140 high blood me hehehhe :lol: [b] im just being my self[/b][align=center][/align] [b] im just being my self[/b][align=center][/align] [b] im just being my self[/b][align=center][/align].period. :P
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I confess that the things I do & the words I say is far way different from what I truly feel.

Last edited by kirksydney (2008-03-11 01:29:27)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=funmail]i cofess i hate fstalk rules, its sucks anyway:thumbsdown: , dunno y does the sizzy need to be in exact size? i mean hello are u mods alright if it has required size then y does watever sizes put here automaticaly applied if there a limit of sizes u should fix fs talk that only required size can only be applied (it sucks) !!!![/quote] Chillax man . :cool: lol.. thats why you must read it coz you cant even spell out "siggy" right. :smoke: @T: i confess that im observing a member closely now. just waiting for the right time. :eh:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-11 01:51:30)

kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I confess that Duch' post really made me laugh. =D
funmail
» Banned
1969-12-31

hahha :lol: ur right i did not notice it :lol: no confession... just chilling :eh:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv][quote=funmail]i cofess i hate fstalk rules, its sucks anyway:thumbsdown: , dunno y does the sizzy need to be in exact size? i mean hello are u mods alright if it has required size then y does watever sizes put here automaticaly applied if there a limit of sizes u should fix fs talk that only required size can only be applied (it sucks) !!!![/quote] Chillax man . :cool: lol.. thats why you must read it coz you cant even spell out "siggy" right. :smoke: @T: i confess that im observing a member closely now. just waiting for the right time. :eh:[/quote] [li] Sis duch [/li] Me too. :D I confess now im watching upon some members. :paranoid:
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I confess that I got stucked for three minutes just looking at Kim-a-holic's avatar. =D
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Aya confess that she is having trouble with her assignment even tho its just a basic question. Myb her mind is flying around coz she's worrying about someone.
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@deathwish and duch lol im watching the actions of that member too and now i confess that i want to ban a member here... i can't take it anymore i feel :puke: by it well to that faggot if you can't abide with the rules here then you can easily leave this forum we don't need a blatant , undisciplined and troublesome people here you will just create annoyance and chaos here.... if you are refusing on it then get the hell out of here no one needs you here well then please think before you post you may never no what will be the consequences of it well its up to you go ahead and be an arrogant and unwise person these actions you made will reflect on you and you will just regret it at the end..

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-03-11 06:18:26)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that i feel better now... were done with our defense.. ill just have to finish my requirements.. weee so excited ahehe :lol:=D
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm hating some "member" here. that member just won't stop. hope the member will be banned soon.
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that my happy ftalk days are now counted.....:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: details will be posted soon......................
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^Nice.. awww... please don't. :doubt::doubt: TOPIC: I'm nosebleeding while reading the posts in backstage. I don't understand them. I'm OP. :crybaby: I also confess that I will get IT in lasalle, and not Nursing in Manila. aww.. :crybaby::crybaby:
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

so that means u are not moving???? how sad... u can't go back to manila???=( btw, goodluck!!! IT!!!! ------------------------------------ @ topic: read above...
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote]I'm kinda irritated and annoyed on one of my classmate (whom was my classmate too since high school), he's not playing wise. if he wants to be together with his girlfriend whom is at fourth year high school when she gets into college (the girl will also study at our school), why is he always (if not always, most of the time) absent and is always with her girl instead? OMG, that's one sooo stupid act. because if he wants to be with her, he should study hard so that he won't get "shoo-ed" at school. it's really, really [b]STUPID[/b]. [i]*take note: they are not legal.[/i][/quote]
lil_rapper16
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'am very handsome =D

Last edited by lil_rapper16 (2008-03-11 11:24:26)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I hate [i]"everybody"[/i], seriously. i don't trust them.
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ advance happy birthday. :D - - - i confess i'm so lazy. it's not a shocking news anymore because i've revealed this many times. i find it kinda boring to blog hop and even to visit my own website. :wallbash: i dunno what's wrong. :wallbash:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:38

[ 9 queries - 0.534 second ]
Privacy Policy