• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

@T: i didnt noticed that the other thread was locked already. feel sorry for being such a noobs.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that ej is really scary when he did the mod job. :paranoid: :P
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol. Don't be scared! hahaha.. I just forgot to take my katol to calm me down. haha joke -- I confess that Im really worried about mami. :( She talks to me but with few words only.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]ej[/b] heheu~ okie dokie. :P [b]topic[/b] i confess i am confused of my life. :wallbash:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess i want to laugh at ej so hard =D *evil laugh*
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hahahaha.. lol maye! :lol: I confess that i was sooo strict earlier. haha.. I hope they won't get scared at me. Im the same freaking funny ej. :lol:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess now I admire ej more than before. :P
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess that dadi ej is the best! :P
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess gramps ej is scary when he scolds members..weee. :o

Last edited by joebz (2008-03-19 06:46:49)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hahaha this is not my topic. stop mentioning my name. haha -- i confess that im still worried that mami isnt talking to me. i mean maybe shes still jealous or something :/
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

LOL Ej. =D am soooo freaking disappointed. i lost a phone today. my 2 other phones are lowbatt - but they're okay now. my other phones.. hmm, am selling them. RAWR.
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ^ Dang. You're just selling your phone[b]S[/b]? Woa. :D TOPIC > > I cried. Hahaha. I told them not to play that song, they did. Aish.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]To whom it may concern:[/b] im not angry already but still a bit jealous though. :rolleyes: @T: i confess im waiting for something. :lol: I want it to hear it today. :eh:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@T: i confessed i learned somethingS really confidential about someone in this thread =D (you know who you are) =D =D *evil laughter*
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]KEEM[/b] Yah. They're from japan, you want? :eh: [b]DUCH[/b] Ooh. Is that because of... TOOOT? Hahahaha.
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]ICEE. [/b]Missed you. :] Yeah, how much? :eh: Buy one take one? Ill definitely buy it if that would be the case. Hahahahaha. [b]MAYE.[/b] Shaaaaareeee. Hahahaha. TOPIC > > I confess that I am avoiding someone so I won't be hurt anymore. Dang. I hate it when he texts me. I feel so guilty.
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]Well.. if from Iloilo to Aklan, it will take you around 4-5 hours (via private car), if (public vehicle) prolly, around 5-6 hours or more. :] Oh yeah, how will you get to Aklan from Butuan? Hmm, just take a plane to IloIlo and find some public vehicle going to Aklan. smile That's the best way I think. I don't think there's some ship that will take you from Butuan to Aklan. :][/quote] thanks ate keemee.. i think we will travel from butuan- cebu then cebu-iloilo then ilo-ilo aklan...=) [quote]Nicey - tell me if you'll go to butuan .. its only 3-4 hours away from cdo[/quote] mami duch.. i always go to butuan.. that is the nearest city from our place.. 30 mins. away..:thumbsup:
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I am hurt when i've read his post. .Mr. Compli. .wooo:cry:
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

and i forgot.. i'm kinda happy because i made it to the top 5 in the class.=D
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]KIM:[/b] i'll ask permission first :lol: @T: i confess i'm really [i]really[/i] happy now :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:53

[ 9 queries - 0.537 second ]
Privacy Policy