• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

he wasn't online!!!
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Geesh. Im bleeding. LOL. haha. btw. i just joined this thread. :) I wanna confess another thing. I was wishing my PM 5 sec ago was from him.:norose:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Lol, why some of d members think dat they r confessing but they aren't. Instead they unnoticebly spamming this thread. i confess that im confess on my status concerning my lovelife. I like this girl but theres somethng keep holding me back, keep telling me to slow down and be patient. I confess that i dnt knw what to do with her, i dnt wnt to hurt her. I hope she understand me. i will be patient and wait for her at the right time.
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess that i'm really hurting. .i love him. .yeah i do so much. . i think,i'll not talk to him coz i don't wanna fall for him deeply. . i don't wanna be hurt anymore. . i love u,always remember that. .
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that i had a crush w/ one of the member here n eptok..,
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

my confession. Im so Naughty these days. :redface: I have so many crushes. Outside and Inside World. wahaha i dont get it x|
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess that i love you,yeah so much!. . but i am tired of lovin u. . coz i think i am the only one loving. .:crybaby: do u know what i feel?i think u don't wanna talk to me anymore. .[ [i]napipilitan ka na lang[/i] ] :DLove hurts!Life sucks!:crybaby:
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^wow....so deep :crybaby:
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=misz.faith]i confess that i love you,yeah so much!. . but i am tired of lovin u. . coz i think i am the only one loving. .:crybaby: do u know what i feel?i think u don't wanna talk to me anymore. .[ [i]napipilitan ka na lang[/i] ] :DLove hurts!Life sucks!:crybaby:[/quote] that hurts. :cry: i understand your feeling sis. =)
funmail
» Banned
1969-12-31

=( thats soo :norose: hey dont waist ur time with someone who doesnt show u any interest just move on there were big chances to find someone better than him or someone who was ment for u... just dont waist ur time:rolleyes: look at around u ;)@misz.faith [b]i confess... i started to think what ive said... so far it is true... so far its real... [i][align=center]life is moving faster :penguin: ... life is just one... :arrow: and its only ment for one :wow: ...[/align][/b][/i]

Last edited by funmail (2008-02-26 07:59:04)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i am really happy... coz my name's on the list of the graduating students this march.. and because we're almost done with our thesis.... ;)=)
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I am sooo bombarded with problems. :penguin:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess that i really wanna leave this effin country... and have a life on my own... :doubt::disgust:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess i was absent the whole day yesterday because i didn't feel good in the morning, although i'm fine in the afternoon. Goodluck to my grades and Godbless Philippines.

Last edited by lucknskill (2008-02-26 20:38:50)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that I dont go to some of my school classes. LOL. It's too boring there. I already know the lessons they are teaching us. I wanna know more complicated stuffs in those classes, but unfortunately they are too slow. :(
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess that I am having the same problem with Kuya Ej :( What shall we do?? :wallbash:
elaiza
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I confess I cheated only but its only in my dreams, is that bad!?:( @sis faith siSsy, u can find someOne else coz ur such a sweety!
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hmm. .i do understand him. . his life is very complicated. . that's y,i'll give him time to think first. . remember always. . i love u:)
jefroxwaki
» n00b
1969-12-31

i confess that i have sex with the starstruck finalist and im not joking
funmail
» Banned
1969-12-31

LOL @jefroxwaki i confess that this topic is realy effective... [align=center]that everyone would like to :wallbash: bash there heads on the wall :D [/align] and i confess that i enjoy my life being liberated and never wonder what will happen tommorow... [b]just moving on[/b] :penguin: :)

Last edited by funmail (2008-02-27 01:53:37)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:35

[ 9 queries - 0.135 second ]
Privacy Policy