• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=cklahrckiey]wow...misz.faith is inlove...huhuhu :crybaby: but its ok...as long as it keeps you happy...and makes you happy...go for it... :D :thumbsup:[/quote] awtz. .y crying ck? thank yOu. .add me in ym xx_kawaiichiq_xx [i]sorry for the off topic[/i]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess that i dont have an internet connection in my laptop. Im only using my mobile phone. Its so hard to use. I confess that i miss someone! Im craving to talk to her! I hope i cn be with her soon.
funmail
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess... 1st.[b] i rather be aloner[/b] , than im with someone i dont realy love. 2nd.[b] i dont know if i love her anymore[/b]... but for sure i realy dont like the way she has been. 3rd. ive made it with a girl on a 1 night stand but i didnt like it... soo i rather be a loner.. 4rd. im waiting for someone, to feel the same for me... to feel that love again, (heheh) :wallbash:
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess that I read this whole thread and im smiling a lot, not because its funny but I remember when i was like your age guyz :D
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess that i'm really missing him so much!even though he's calling on my phone. .it makes me sad :cry: . .we're not talking for about 3 consecutive days. :cry: I hope i can be with him. .sOOn!!! I love yOu Mr. Mod. . :redface: i've just read his post here. .hope i am the one he mentioned. . :(

Last edited by misz.faith (2008-02-17 07:30:54)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess im really getting pissed of someone.. :evil: im just holding back my temper.. and im getting good at it :eh: :thumbsup:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that i want [b]HE[/b] to become my boyfriend... waiting for [b]HIM[/b] to ask him aka toooot!!!(sfx) = him aka ************
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I want To confess to seomeone about my Feeling... her name is XXX
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that i am just shy to express my thoughts about him to the same person

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-02-17 14:34:52)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

okay, here's the list: 1. I'm missing someone. 2. I'm hating someone. 3. I'm loving someone. 4. I'm crushing on someone. 5. Enough! :evil: .. don't ask me anything. hmp. amp. :|
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I miss her so much. =(
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

It doesn't feel the same anymore. Is there something wrong with us? :]
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

*edited I confess i am hurt. .really2 hurt. . :crybaby: Sorry for expecting toO much. . i just tOt. .err. .nvm! I'll just pretend nothing happened. . that i didn't knew and loved yOu. . :cry:

Last edited by misz.faith (2008-02-18 05:40:07)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

asschhh!!! he asked me to be his gf yesterday :redface: he asked me in a topic.... i swear i was the happiest girl in the world :D search it by urself :eh:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Dont search it!!! i'm so embarassed..
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

:arrow: about having online relationships, or somewhat close to it... i personally am not in favor with this stuff. i've been into this, really.. right now, there's this feeling of "butterflies in the stomach" by reading/hearing some sweet messages virtually, but i know this wouldn't last long. even having a relationship in personal, it doesn't work always, how much more if it's just online? it's so blurry .. :wasted: sorry if many of you reading my post will be affected, i know. [b]i'm just confessing![/b] :wallbash:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

agreed....i'm in an online relationship too...but i think...can we do this? we havent even meet.....anyway,what i can do is just chat wit her but i cant meet her....that's the sadest part...well,just do our best...that's what i think...
funmail
» Banned
1969-12-31

:cry: i aggreed =( :norose: hehehe :D but thats the fact... what matter was uv learned after u hav mistakes... hehe
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@mizel: so true [i]dai[/i] @T: i confess im numb.. i dont know if im happy or not.. :| im happy that my kambals are making me happy but i feel like theres something lacking.

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-02-20 09:55:00)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@dever : dun search??? i didn't mention ur name nd u said dun search?? :lol: is it embarass 4 u? now dey now who is it :angry: just a joke :P @topic : i even wish i could meet wid him love him sooo baddd :(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:55

[ 9 queries - 0.974 second ]
Privacy Policy