• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that i always have a hard time on loading ftalk every night. XD it really is slow.
the.rollingstones.
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that i make funny faces in the mirror every morning.
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess its my birthday nyahaha not really happy with whats going on right now gahh [img]http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd48/xxhumandollxx/2nd/Photography1464-1.jpg[/img] *taken last night *

Last edited by humandoll'RIA (2007-11-18 14:48:07)

marsam
» n00b
1969-12-31

:crybaby:
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

geez y r u crying?lolz haha @ marsam ^^ spam alert
freana
» n00b
1969-12-31

ahahah hentai addict? no way. kent b.. anyways yung matino na, when i had my 1st cellphone, i got many text mates dahil sa paghahanap ng mga number sa diyaryo na bulgar at expose, at isa sa mga number na iyun may nakilala ako na isang chika babe na pareho lang sa city kung san ako nakatira..she was funny, and we had a lot of fun texting each other (mahal pa ang tumawag noon).. and then naging gf ko siya. We then planned an eb (eyeball) at ako'y napaka excited na ma meet na siya. Matagal ako nag ready para pogi points kaya medyo late ako nun..then pag dating ko sa aming tagpuan.. sa malayo palang..may nakita akong.. gay..i texted 'her' and she said andun na siya. Right on the same spot where the gay is standing.. ... .. . . . .. .. . in short. nagka GF ako ng bading. secret natin yun ha. there's nothng wrong to have relationship to a gay.,,. maybe most of the time we're pretending that we r a real girl, dhil din naman un s inyong mga la2ki,.,., u did'nt appreciate wat we're doing.,.,, so wat f we have same gender.,,. in love, we're not talking about the gender instead about wat we feel.,.,. pero d q kau masi3.,., maybe that was my opinion.,.,, and honestly speaking NASAKTAN aq s kwento moh.,. but its ok.,., that's life.,., sometimes we have to be hurted,.,.,,. "but always remember that like all of u, we r also a creation f God so u need to accept us wether u like it or not.,.,,."
freana
» n00b
1969-12-31

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) LUCKNSKILL WROTE: when i had my 1st cellphone, i got many text mates dahil sa paghahanap ng mga number sa diyaryo na bulgar at expose, at isa sa mga number na iyun may nakilala ako na isang chika babe na pareho lang sa city kung san ako nakatira..she was funny, and we had a lot of fun texting each other (mahal pa ang tumawag noon).. and then naging gf ko siya. We then planned an eb (eyeball) at ako'y napaka excited na ma meet na siya. Matagal ako nag ready para pogi points kaya medyo late ako nun..then pag dating ko sa aming tagpuan.. sa malayo palang..may nakita akong.. gay..i texted 'her' and she said andun na siya. Right on the same spot where the gay is standing.. ... .. . . . .. .. . in short. nagka GF ako ng bading. secret natin yun ha. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) there's nothng wrong to have relationship to a gay.,,. maybe most of the time we're pretending that we r a real girl, dhil din naman un s inyong mga la2ki,.,., u did'nt appreciate wat we're doing.,.,, so wat f we have same gender.,,. in love, we're not talking about the gender instead about wat we feel.,.,. pero d q kau masi3.,., maybe that was my opinion.,.,, and honestly speaking NASAKTAN aq s kwento moh.,. but its ok.,., that's life.,., sometimes we have to be hurted,.,.,,. "but always remember that like all of u, we r also a creation f God so u need to accept us wether u like it or not.,.,,."
kaitetebolls
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmm nothing mats hahah llol
itsallaboutbe
» n00b
1969-12-31

nyahaha!! i remember something funny 'bout my secret!!
bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

theres this 1 guy na...
knivezcolet24
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello guys.....
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

so many spams here na =| [quote]i confess that i wanna break up wif him =|[/quote]
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that i requested my account account to be cancelled by admin... hope that he grant it... i change my number and i cancelled my friendster account, finally i decided im back!!! im back... ---------- to my old self.
kryzzia_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oo`` here's mine: this was happen one night using [b]YM[/b]... i have many friends there, almost 200 ppl.. & honestly i dunno all of them.. :wallbash: then, sumone sends me a msg coming from a girl... she sends me: "[b]hi.. how ya doin??[/b]" so, i rply her for her sake :lol: & to have more chatm8's too... :D but the thing is i rply her this: "[b]creating html for my project & rplying comments too! how about u?[/b] :crybaby: cos i thought wat she write is like this "[b]hi.. wat are u doing?[/b]" :retard: haha,,, i feel too shy on her cos she rply me: [b]huh? i said, how ya doin? in tagalog it means,,, mustah kna?[/b] :wasted: haha... and i think she thinks tat i cannot speak & understand english... :wallbash: so, i decided to [b]appear permanently offline[/b] to her so dat we cannot chat anymore... haha :lol:
color00000
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=#ff6699]my confession?? uhmmm... [b]pinagnanasahan ko bestfriend ko.[/b] :eh: =D :eh: [/color]

Last edited by color00000 (2007-12-10 19:19:02)

--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess that i slept late last night 'coz of postin' here but it was fun though.
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=freana]:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) there's nothng wrong to have relationship to a gay.,,. maybe most of the time we're pretending that we r a real girl, dhil din naman un s inyong mga la2ki,.,., u did'nt appreciate wat we're doing.,.,, so wat f we have same gender.,,. in love, we're not talking about the gender instead about wat we feel.,.,. pero d q kau masi3.,., maybe that was my opinion.,.,, and honestly speaking NASAKTAN aq s kwento moh.,. but its ok.,., that's life.,., sometimes we have to be hurted,.,.,,. "but always remember that like all of u, we r also a creation f God so u need to accept us wether u like it or not.,.,,."[/quote] ahahaha.. no comment. past is past and yesterdays always end when you sleep. i'm not being too offensive, just confessing my true point of view. anyway, peace to you. merry christmas. ^_^
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

everyone...secrets...hahaha :D
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

@luck: hahahaha! long forgotten story was reborn! :lol: peace @cutiegal: why? don't you have any confessions? you can take down notes if you want! :lol: [b]>> rawrrr. i was flattered when he said I'm cute. *tumeto mode again* :arrow: :redface: [/b]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ im curious. who said that? hehe.. u r really cute :) -- i confess that i cut and dyed my hair. hahaha.. frustrated? hahaha.. nahh.. im just trying something new.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:47

[ 9 queries - 0.409 second ]
Privacy Policy