• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

hahaha!!! u're baho na! haha -- @duch who's that person?! hahaha.. what are HIS secrets? :lol:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

^ =D i thought you know that person already ej? =D he has a dimple on his right chick! :lol: wahahhahaha :lol: @T: i confess that im laughing my ass out.. :lol: :lol: someone is soo crazy ... ei you.. you better lock up yourself in jail.. wakoakoko joke.. ayabshu! :lol: :P

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-09 20:01:17)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hahaha.. I dunno that GUY?! But I reckon that he's a crazy one! :lol: -- I confess that I have to go now. Im going to prison. haha just kidding. lol. I confess that Im a gangster poser! haha kidding
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess I am rocker bigtime :lol:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol. I take back what I confessed. Im not a gangster poser. I was just fooling around lol. I confess that I was stupid because I got in a wrong train again! Bwahaha.. I was suppose to ride a train going to my school but I rode a train going to my house! LOL! :lol:
elaiza
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Im confessing that I chatted w/ an Ftalk Guy last night!! Just a friendly talk at 1st then he started flirting & Uuuum, honestly I rode w/ his flirtitious talk too! Yeah, we flirt... but mind you im no NO flirt, I just had fun & im sooo damn bored last night!! What makes me eeeerrr a bit concious is that I think this guy have a GF or an online GF here in Ftalk... Im not really sure though he has sooo many eeerrr should I say admirers?! Im not really a fan of him but yeah he's kinda cute in his cam... I dunno too if he always flirt w/ girls but he said im a cutie & different from eeerr his fans, dunno really!haha! And BTW, we'll be chatting again tonight maybe... I think there's nothing wrong w/ it but If my information is right HE have a GF here in Ftalk.. And that GF is not a close friend but we talk sometimes too?! Am I in the wrong side?! Maybe this GF should check out his guy..:P

Last edited by elaiza (2008-03-09 22:06:23)

stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that i was shocked when i saw my reputation.., there was a negative repu w/ no valid reason..:doubt: anyway.., iloveu ., but i hit u! :puke:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that i didn't make the spot map for the case defense that accurately. If they notice it, 3 sections will fail in Health Care (RLE) and retake the subject next year. I .. don't know anymore.
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]:arrow: hmm. i confess that i'm starting to love this guy i liked but i don't know if he likes me too. waa. hate it. if only i could tell him and ask him to clarify some other things he does. like always staring and etc.:paranoid:[/quote]
azher15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

c0nfessions?? i c0nfess that i am always br0ken hearted.. br0ken in lovelife...studies.. and anything else.. did God made me just to be fool here in this w0rld? but i still have a str0ng faith.. so i'm not giving up.. cAn i l0ved that i too, will be l0ved?
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that i don't see any of his comment on my profyl
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

did his sms make me smile? naaahh. i confess that i really hate some guy right now. grrrr... if i can tell him what i felt when he told me that he didn't like his project that i made. if he only knew how much effort and time i wasted on that silly stuff! I am soooo gonna kill him. Forgive me Lord for this. :c
miss kita pag tuesday
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that im nose bleeding right now and i confess ill not be as ignorant someday like my client..:retard:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that this TrendyMocha is really [i]freaking[/i] me out... u can see sumbody' siggies written thee a (-) repu point from that gurl. i'm xure that sum of u myt got it.. i dunno wat hav i done to her :disgust:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ shes insecure.. matter is solved already.. =D @T: i confess that i like your being tweet nowadays... :D ayabshu! :kiss: i also confess that im shocked on what sis taka said. :o :lol:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess dat i hate sumbody who is sending us a Non Sense -Repu! i was one of the 1st Victim! then i was shock! i thought im all alone! argh...insecure pipol! i hate them!:midfinger:

Last edited by karuro72002 (2008-03-10 12:28:50)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

i'm not acting like a blind person that nobody hates me here. i know there are some. oh well, i'm so paranoid. i hate you too. :) if you see me acting kinda bit chy nowadays, well back off bit ch, you are too. :)
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i am very nervous...for our defense today haiz.. :wallbash:
funmail
» Banned
1969-12-31

i cofess i hate fstalk rules, its sucks anyway:thumbsdown: , dunno y does the sizzy need to be in exact size? i mean hello are u mods alright if it has required size then y does watever sizes put here automaticaly applied if there a limit of sizes u should fix fs talk that only required size can only be applied (it sucks) !!!!

Last edited by funmail (2008-03-10 23:03:46)

stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that i really aggravate.. w/ one of the member here n ftalk... i dont know what should i call him.., a feeler or something =| so what??its none of his business 2 argue w/ that post ..:wasted: i hate him.., a hard headed human being!! :wallbash:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:34

[ 10 queries - 0.398 second ]
Privacy Policy