• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

mama0114
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

^i think that is spam? --------- i confess that i was broken right now. torned into pieces and i dont know how long i can tolerate the pain inside me, i was so lost and i cant find the answers to my questions...
chεstεя
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

uhmm..nothin too personal to confess...i just enjoy being here!
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

this one is too personal... i confess im so stupid sorry for all the things i have done.

Last edited by mama0114 (2008-01-18 04:10:27)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that i hurt someone really bad. i know what i did was really wrong from the first and to the end. at first, i hurt the people who love her so much and the people who care for her. i was so selfish for them. i put her family's stake at risk. i am very sorry for that. and now i hurt her feelings because i left. i left because i realised all of these are temporary only, all of these are not worthy for the people who surrounds her, some of this are lies. but i won't deny that i loved her. i really loved her. but i have to think what is the best for her and her family. problems won't stop until we stop this. we will feel guilty for the rest of our lives if we continue on this. i am very sorry, really.
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I was SHOCKED. :o I was shocked last night when I saw the necklace "he" gave me 3 years ago at a friend's bed. I don't know why I was shocked. Maybe its because I thought that he threw it away after giving it back to him last year? :doubt: All those times, I never knew that he was courting her. And the fact that my bestfriend and him talk with each other everyday about him being jealous of his bestfriend who was becoming close to me. Dude, why give the same necklace?! :wallbash: You could've bought something else. You could've given her something else. Dude, I feel really bad even tho I never liked you. :wallbash: Why didn't I see it coming? You never even told me that you were courting her since sophomore years. And then, you gave me some gifts last year. I know what it meant. Guys don't give jewelries to girls worth some hundreds. And then you'll say, that was just a friend's gift? Dude, you jerk. :retard: I feel so betrayed when I shouldn't be at all. :crybaby:
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

am i going off topic?if i did.xori but since its confession, juz wana say sori te meng for double posting in one topic..i wont do that again..i promise!
khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i admire kua pekzness voice. jeez. :o
viRuSitiSiS
» n00b
1969-12-31

i [b]confess[/b] that i'm not really happy with my life right now.. since we've migrated to a different country.. :( :cry: =(
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=viRuSitiSiS]i [b]confess[/b] that i'm not really happy with my life right now.. since we've migrated to a different country.. :( :cry: =([/quote] that's natural. eventually you'll be fine and get along with the people there. hehehe... -- i confess that i won't go to philippines this year not ONLY because my parents disagreed but also because I want to be with my Phebie in this coming Christmas and New Year :redface:
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that im lying to my boyf about eptok =| he already forbidded me to go ol here, and everytym he asks if i visited this site, i always says no even tho im here every nyt. im so guilty and i lurv him but i juz dont kno wat 2 do bout this. :cry:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=alliana01]i confess that im lying to my boyf about eptok =| he already forbidded me to go ol here, and everytym he asks if i visited this site, i always says no even tho im here every nyt. im so guilty and i lurv him but i juz dont kno wat 2 do bout this. :cry:[/quote] hahaha.. just try to think of this. what if your bf leave you just because of this lies and stubbornness? you may choose what and/or who is more important than the other. if you will continue to lie to someone, you may experience the same situation of that someone.
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay][quote=alliana01]i confess that im lying to my boyf about eptok =| he already forbidded me to go ol here, and everytym he asks if i visited this site, i always says no even tho im here every nyt. im so guilty and i lurv him but i juz dont kno wat 2 do bout this. :cry:[/quote] hahaha.. just try to think of this. what if your bf leave you just because of this lies and stubbornness? you may choose what and/or who is more important than the other. if you will continue to lie to someone, you may experience the same situation of that someone.[/quote] i think of that every night and i just dont really know why i cant leave eptok. and i found myself changing in these past few days and im not really liking this. :crybaby: i dont wanna leave eptok coz i got nothing else to kill my time with, he's got work from noon till midnight and skool is not really bothering me coz i managed to do all my assignments and enjoy eptok at the same time. Maybe the thing that's making me lie to him even more is the fact that he doesnt have time for me. And i know............[b]it's wrong[/b] :crybaby:
zephyr14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i confess.. that im starting to feel far away from him.. even though he's just at my side.. and i really don't miss him that much anymore.. i think it's just... i feel that.. =( he's not the guy that i met before.. :doubt: and i just wanna start to find the special sumone just for me.. :rolleyes: but i can't.. =(
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=zephyr14]i confess.. that im starting to feel far away from him.. even though he's just at my side.. and i really don't miss him that much anymore.. i think it's just... i feel that.. =( he's not the guy that i met before.. :doubt: and i just wanna start to find the special sumone just for me.. :rolleyes: but i can't.. =([/quote] i kinda have the same feeling as yours sis. =| i confess that......... im thinking of leaving him but both of our parents know about us now and are planning to engage us. but im too young for that and i dont wanna be with someone who makes me cry all the time. :( unless he change. gademit!
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that this will be my last and final confession to make... opss dont put a period yet put a comma instead. i confess that it all started in this this confession thread and must be ended in this confession.

Last edited by mama0114 (2008-01-18 04:12:17)

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^i want to confes becuz i have [color=white]Sin?![/color] ahihihihih
olympianz_sky
» n00b
1969-12-31

i confess that when i was i think in 3rd grade i made shit at the back of our room near the kanal :lol: that was really embarassing eventhough walang nakakita sakin :lol: para akong :ninja: that time :lol: ------> i confess that i have lots of insecurities of my self kea until now wala pa akong gf for almost 5 yrs na :crybaby:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ lol. i can't understand what you are saying? pls post those in english only. avoid taglish posts when u are not in the Ftalk pinoy section
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: i won't be surprised if one day i'll be off in this site :eh: I'm just waiting for admin to be back so i'll have my rest as a mod. My batchmates (mod) had their rest. I had contributed fairly enough during the starting days of this site. I'm sooo missing the old Ftalk., along with my 1st batch co-mods.
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess. . that i can hardly make friends here. . maybe because of age gaps or im not that friendly or i seldom visit the site. . :|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:03

[ 14 queries - 0.915 second ]
Privacy Policy